Operation: Sexy Claus Challenge Week #1 9.19.11 (Closed Grou

Options
Ooooo it is finally here! Week #1 ladies and ready to kick some butt and take some names! Are you ready? Will you stick it out with us until the end!? Of course you will because you are strong!

Here is the spreadsheet, please make sure you pick your username and enter your weight each week. Measurements do not have to be taken each week but I do ask that they be taken once a month, starting with this week. Each week thereafter you can put NA in the spots for your measurements

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE81SVEtMGVTaFFpLWJveDJJOXNWOUE6MQ

So this week I want to focus on scheduling. What's on your agenda this week as it pertains to exercise? Have you thought about it? If not, let's post our schedule for this week on what we are going to do.

Good luck this week ladies! Let's do this!

Replies

• _Splenda_
    _Splenda_ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    YAYYYYY!!! Today's the day!!!! I'm so excited!!!. I have my weight but not my measurements. i will posted everything once i get home. Once again Thank Krys for creating this challenge!!!!

It'll help everyone stay on track to achieve our goals!! WHOOHOO

Good Luck everyone!! xoxo
  • Chynadoll00
    Options
    Good morning Ladies!! Thank you Krys :0) ... will fill-in later off to my uncle's funeral
  • glvrgyrl
    glvrgyrl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just had a not so positive weigh-in so I'm ready for the challenge. Will get measurements done ASAP.

Good luck everyone and thanks for your efforts to get this started Krys!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Hey Krys my name is not on the list....I asked to join in the other thread but was I too late..
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. This week schedule will consist of me rotating between Turbo Jam and Turbofire before work depending on which on I feel like doing. I look forward to the working with all of you. We can do this :-)
  • divadoll41
    Options
    GM everyone! I have my wt, but I will have to do my measurement later on today.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all!

My starting weight as of today was 212.2 Grrrrr but not for long lol

My workout schedule:

Monday: Jogging 2 miles and TurboFire
    Tuesday: Turbo Fire
    Wednesday: Jogging and Zumba Sculpt and Tone
    Thursday: TurboFire
    Friday: TurboFire and Zumba Sculpt and Tone
    Saturday and Sunday: Undecided
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Hey Krys my name is not on the list....I asked to join in the other thread but was I too late..

I will make sure you are added my dear ....sorry about that!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    So, I don't have my measurements right now, so I will add them tonight when I get home. Monday snuck up on me!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options

I will make sure you are added my dear ....sorry about that!

Thanks Krys!!!

My weight as of Saturday was 178

As far as exercise goes I want to continue doing 30 Day Shred....but I plan on Doubling up since I missed so many days

Monday: Level 1 and 2
    Tuesday: Level 1
    Wednesday: Level 1 and 2
    Thursdays Level 1
    Friday: Level 1 and 2
    Saturday: Zumba Live Party and Level 2
    Sunday: Rest or Shred depending on how I feel

I know its an ambitious plan but I didnt Shred all last week and I really want to end by September 30 or at least close enough
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    will update chart when I get home. Also need to plan out my workouts, as this week is a busy one!

Hugs,

Amy :0)
  • nicole00lynn
    Options
    hey everyone! my scales still broken :( but thats ok, im trying to be less dependent on it anyways, i will get a new one in a week or so. my measurements as of today are

waist: 32 3/4 grrrr, up 1 1/4 in from my smallest
    chest:41
    arms; 12 3/4, also up 3/4 of an inch
    legs: 24 1/4

my workout schedule for the week

Monday: Burn Circuit 3
    Tuesday: P90X Legs & Back
    Wednesday: Burn Circuit 1
    Thursday: P90X Core Synergestics
    Friday: Burn Circuit 2
    Saturday: Rest day
    Sunday: Burn Circuit 3

Saturday and Sunday may change, I will also be walking the dog whenever its not raining.

ALSO - I moved into a new apartment and the floor shakes when I even consider jumping around to do Turbofire, does anyone have any good ideas for low impact cardio that wont piss off my neighbors? I know I should really go outside and run, but im just not a runner.
  • Krys_T
    Options
    hey everyone! my scales still broken :( but thats ok, im trying to be less dependent on it anyways, i will get a new one in a week or so. my measurements as of today are

waist: 32 3/4 grrrr, up 1 1/4 in from my smallest
    chest:41
    arms; 12 3/4, also up 3/4 of an inch
    legs: 24 1/4

my workout schedule for the week

Monday: Burn Circuit 3
    Tuesday: P90X Legs & Back
    Wednesday: Burn Circuit 1
    Thursday: P90X Core Synergestics
    Friday: Burn Circuit 2
    Saturday: Rest day
    Sunday: Burn Circuit 3

Saturday and Sunday may change, I will also be walking the dog whenever its not raining.

ALSO - I moved into a new apartment and the floor shakes when I even consider jumping around to do Turbofire, does anyone have any good ideas for low impact cardio that wont piss off my neighbors? I know I should really go outside and run, but im just not a runner.

I am totally sure my neighbors hate me...but I don't care lol. As long as I am not doing it early in the morning or late at night....fair game. I figure they can be pissed off for the next 3 months, or I can be a fatty for the next 3 months...someone is going to have to lose LOL I do it without shoes though and jus try to be as light on my feet as possible. I am also not a runner...but I have a jogging buddy that I am going to jog with 3 times a week, so that will help A LOT...because on my own was not going to happen lol
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Starting weight this morning was 201.8 and I will get measurements this afternoon so I can update! My schedule for the week is starting 30DS and going to try and get a few walks in with my littles :) Also if I'm not too awful sore I am going to try and throw in a few days of my 10 minute solution kickboxing boot camp (I try to do all 5 workouts totaling 50 min). Good luck everyone!!!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    OWWW...I missed it...Good luck everyone!!
  • maipai21
    Options
    Good morning ladies! I didn't weigh myself this morning but I'm going to stick to the 204.2 that I weighed in with Saturday morning!

My exercise schedule this week:

Monday: Mosha (hip hop exercise class) 2 classes
    Tuesday: Mosha
    Wednesday: 1 hr jog
    Thursday: Mosha
    Friday: 1 hr jog

**other goals: to do 100 bicycle situps a day and atleast 20 pushups
    I will input my other stats later!
  • daveshoneybun
    daveshoneybun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I just checked and my user name is not on the spread sheet. I joined late so that might be the reason its not on there.
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies I posted my weight but I'll do my measurement when I get home this evening.

My workout schedule for the week includes:

Monday: 30 day shred level 1 & turbo jam not sure which one yet
    Tuesday 30 day shred & elipitical and butt bible and some weight training
    Wednseday: 30 day shred & turbo jam
    Thursday: 30 day shred and eliptical and some weights
    Friday: 30 day shred and turbo jam
    Saturday: 30 day shred
    Sunday: Hopefully a rest day!!!

My schedule however is subject to change and it probably will. I also live in apartment upstairs but I'm like ole well it's not more than an hour of me jumping around so they'll have to get over it. I told my apartments when I moved in I worked out at home and I do a lot of jumping they were like they'll be ok.
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 170.8. I've been trying to lose that final pound to get me down below 170 for the last three weeks and it has refused to budge. This challenge should be the kick in the rear that I need to get things moving again! As for my workout schedule, my goal is to fit the following in this week:

Monday: P90X Chest and Back, 30 minute walk
    Tuesday: Plyometrics
    Wednesday: Shoulders and Arms, 30 minute walk/jog
    Thursday: Yoga
    Friday: Legs and Back, 30 minute walk/jog or 30DS Level 2
    Saturday: Kenpo X or Insanity Plyo Cardio

Happy workouts to you all! :smile: And I will take measurements when I get home tonight.
  • Stephinow
    Options
    Good morning, ladies!! So excited to be starting this challenge:happy: This is right on time, and I am so ready to kick some butt! Um, aren't we supposed to post our weight and measurements in the spreadsheet?

My schedule for the week is:

Monday: Zumba Exhilarate
    Tuesday: Turbo Jam
    Wednesday: Turbo Sculpt
    Thursday: Zumba Exhilarate
    Friday: Turbo Jam
    Saturday: Zumba Sentao
    Sunday: Rest?