30 Day Shred Starting Today Who wants In?

Hi everyone I am starting the 30 DS today and I am looking for others who would like to join with me. So the goal for this challenge is to do the Shred EVERYDAY with an addition 30 mins of any cardio of your choice. So if this sounds like something you would like to do come join me. Just post your starting weight and we will all save our measurements for when we are done :) I know we can do this!

Replies

• I'd be up for this, got the DVD what equptment do you need for it, also i'd be a day late !!
  • stacie915
    stacie915 Posts: 48 Member
    I just bought it myself and was going to start it....sounds good to me!
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    I am game!

SW 187
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    I am game!

SW 187
  • 3-5 pounds weights are needed... I will join in.
  • jellyjels
    jellyjels Posts: 2 Member
    did day one this morning and must finish it this time so i'm game!
  • smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    just started on the 14th of this month, OMG!!!!!!!!!! MY LEGS WERE SORE for two days i could barely walk.
  • No worries! You just need the dvd and hand weights or a couple of cans of veggies would work too! :)
  • yay!!! :)
  • My start weight is 228 (gasp!)
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    I'm down gonna do it before I go to.the.mall
  • I started yesterday and my legs are burning today so I'm in. Will need all the motivation I can get to keep going as it was tough.

Day 2 today when I get home and already need a push to do it!!!!
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    I'm keen to do this, will start tomorrow though as still off sick from work today. This will be the second time I'm trying, last time only managed to do one day, I'm baaaaddd at routine
  • I'm keen to do this, will start tomorrow though as still off sick from work today. This will be the second time I'm trying, last time only managed to do one day, I'm baaaaddd at routine

Don't worry we will all be here to motivate you!
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    I'll join in too - I started it a couple of weeks ago but want to do 30 days straight. I've had a few breaks but I got up to day 17 this morning. I'll start from today as day 1 but will be at level 3 and sticking with it for the next 30 days straight without a break.

Sarah
  • stacie915
    stacie915 Posts: 48 Member
    AWESOME! So glad to see so many of us ready to do this....my start weight 200!!! UGH!!!
  • I finished level 1 day 1 about an hour ago so I'll join you...

SW 149lb

Feel free to friend me :)
  • UphillBattleAxe
    UphillBattleAxe Posts: 57 Member
    Hello all

I started D1 L1 today and put in some extra cardio (girlie swot that I am....well this is Day 1!!!) so I'm in.

SW - 151.5lbs Height 5" 4

Anyone else who's starting up today please feel free to friend me - just mention 30 DS so I know

Good Luck,

Jo
  • Hello all

I started D1 L1 today and put in some extra cardio (girlie swot that I am....well this is Day 1!!!) so I'm in.

SW - 151.5lbs Height 5" 4

Anyone else who's starting up today please feel free to friend me - just mention 30 DS so I know

Good Luck,

Jo

Good to see you here!!
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Just completed day 2 at level 3 and will be walking my kids to school and nursery in about half an hour - about a 2 mile round trip. I will also be walking the dog for 2 miles later as well. Really motivated again after a two week dip.

Sarah