**VICTORIOUS SECRET*WK 4**SEPT~TRIBAL~(CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Good evening everyone!

It's been an absolutely beautiful week so far! I love working out in the waves :bigsmile:

Under calories and over water :happy: pygmy challenges completed :bigsmile:

Have a great night all!
    :heart: Marie
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    So just finished reading all your postings and it looks like you guys are rocking it!!!!!

AWESOME WORK!!!!

Thanks for the bday wishes everyone. It wasn't the best bday as was too sick and too busy to do anything but oh well I can make up for it next year when I'm all skinny and looking hot hehehe

JR - some awesome motivating words there dude!! NICE ONE!!!!

Loved reading all the quotes/posters too

I'm about to take some meds and get some shut eye but before I do just wanted to let you know that I'm under cals and over water. Hope I'm healthy enough to get back to exercising tomorrow, fingers crossed!!!
    Have a good one everyone!!!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    So just finished reading all your postings and it looks like you guys are rocking it!!!!!

AWESOME WORK!!!!

Thanks for the bday wishes everyone. It wasn't the best bday as was too sick and too busy to do anything but oh well I can make up for it next year when I'm all skinny and looking hot hehehe

JR - some awesome motivating words there dude!! NICE ONE!!!!

Loved reading all the quotes/posters too

I'm about to take some meds and get some shut eye but before I do just wanted to let you know that I'm under cals and over water. Hope I'm healthy enough to get back to exercising tomorrow, fingers crossed!!!
    Have a good one everyone!!!

Get Well Soon!!

funny-pictures-been-sick-lately-BXf.jpg
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I took yesterday as rest day but I did my 3 miles on treadmill. On our bonus pts is it on the crunches too or just 5K?
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    I took yesterday as rest day but I did my 3 miles on treadmill. On our bonus pts is it on the crunches too or just 5K?

YES crunches included Sherri!!!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Hi Tribe,

Had to take today as my rest day. Lungs are still not up to par and spent all morning in the ER with grandma. She is fine but had a real bad dizzy spell and nearly passed out. I will be glad when this month is OVER!!!

On a positive note, today, hubby and I found out that our cash offer on our very first home was approved. YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! Get to move into my own home AND I have NO PAYMENTS!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Hope everyone had a great day!!!

Janet

Janet that is awesome!!! CONGRATS on the home offer being approved!!!!!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    EXCEPTIONAL JOB JR AND MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile: :happy:

KJ LOVE HAVING YOU BACK!!!!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Hey team we all seem to being doing awesome at logging in our daily workouts. Let's see if we can add some numbers to our EXTRA challenges spreadsheet!!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiJ-z3hO1RegdEUyV1JfYmJSeTMxRzBlVVNkVURZT1E&authkey=CI_tpf0F&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Tribe today became my day off. Wasn't the plan but here is what happened. I planned on running. Rain, rain and rain. Finally it stopped raining late afternoon. I get all dressed in my running tights and drive into town and go to the track where I feel SAFE to run with lighting. Um, cars everywhere and I soon realize a football game is in progress. Sigh. So by the time I drive back I'm in such a foul mood I decide @$&!(@%!! it! Today is my day off.

I stayed under calories by 2 calories. Whew and over on water.

HUGS Tribe!
  • aninamika
    Options
    Tribe today became my day off. Wasn't the plan but here is what happened. I planned on running. Rain, rain and rain. Finally it stopped raining late afternoon. I get all dressed in my running tights and drive into town and go to the track where I feel SAFE to run with lighting. Um, cars everywhere and I soon realize a football game is in progress. Sigh. So by the time I drive back I'm in such a foul mood I decide @$&!(@%!! it! Today is my day off.

HUGS Tribe!

No worries Lori WOOOOOOOOHOOO to an unplanned day off! Those random ones can always be good! Hope the foul mood dissipated as soon as you walked through the front door! Forgot to log in yesterday's workout so here we are as well as todays!

TABATA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkCnNrxHwFE&feature=relmfu
    2 minute bear walk (I DO NOT ENJOY THIS)
    100 Jumping Jacks
    100 Crunches
    35 Split Squats
    100 elbow to knee crunches = towards team challenge
    Have already walked the mileage required today and will continue to clock up the miles as the day goes on

Today is a fabulous day already because for the first time in 6-7 months I ran 12 miles! I completed it in 2h24 and that was after a bootcamp sesh at the gym. So my GORGEOUS MODELS here's a squiz at my exercises for the day

20 min WARM UP: Jogging on the spot, butt kicks, high knees, upper body stretch = repeat 4x
    Jump jacks, steel jacks, push jacks, push up jacks, crunches = repeat 4x
    sprints, jog = repeat 4x

WOD: AMRAP 15MINS
    20 medicine ball mountain climbers
    15 medicine ball press
    10 medicine ball push ups
    5 medicine ball squat thrusts
    I completed 8 rounds + 48 extras

FINISHER
    20 secs tricep dips
    20 secs bicep curls (10kgs)
    30 secs tricep dips
    30 secs bicep curls (10kgs)
    40 secs tricep dips
    40 secs bicep curls (10kgs)

Then went for a 12 mile run which I completed at 12min pace per mile

Came home and did the challenges for today
    3 sets of 15 swimmer presses (8kg)
    3 sets of 15 wood chops (5kgs)
    3 sets of 21’s (10kgs)
    3 sets of 15 lawnmowers (5kgs)
    FINISHER
    50 crunches
    25 reverse crunches
    25 bicycle crunches
    For the team challenge

My goal is to be at 66/67 kgs by the end of this month and to have my abs defined by December 9th! We'll see shall we. Now I gots to get my groove on and get on with my day! LOVE YOU ALL and KEEP UP THE FABULOUS WORK! :love: :love: :love:
    WE ARE NEARLY THERE AND I CAN SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options

HUGS Tribe!

No worries Lori WOOOOOOOOHOOO to an unplanned day off! Those random ones can always be good! Hope the foul mood dissipated as soon as you walked through the front door! Forgot to log in yesterday's workout so here we are as well as todays!

TABATA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkCnNrxHwFE&feature=relmfu
    2 minute bear walk (I DO NOT ENJOY THIS)
    100 Jumping Jacks
    100 Crunches
    35 Split Squats
    100 elbow to knee crunches = towards team challenge
    Have already walked the mileage required today and will continue to clock up the miles as the day goes on

Today is a fabulous day already because for the first time in 6-7 months I ran 12 miles! I completed it in 2h24 and that was after a bootcamp sesh at the gym. So my GORGEOUS MODELS here's a squiz at my exercises for the day

20 min WARM UP: Jogging on the spot, butt kicks, high knees, upper body stretch = repeat 4x
    Jump jacks, steel jacks, push jacks, push up jacks, crunches = repeat 4x
    sprints, jog = repeat 4x

WOD: AMRAP 15MINS
    20 medicine ball mountain climbers
    15 medicine ball press
    10 medicine ball push ups
    5 medicine ball squat thrusts
    I completed 8 rounds + 48 extras

FINISHER
    20 secs tricep dips
    20 secs bicep curls (10kgs)
    30 secs tricep dips
    30 secs bicep curls (10kgs)
    40 secs tricep dips
    40 secs bicep curls (10kgs)

Then went for a 12 mile run which I completed at 12min pace per mile

Came home and did the challenges for today
    3 sets of 15 swimmer presses (8kg)
    3 sets of 15 wood chops (5kgs)
    3 sets of 21’s (10kgs)
    3 sets of 15 lawnmowers (5kgs)
    FINISHER
    50 crunches
    25 reverse crunches
    25 bicycle crunches
    For the team challenge

My goal is to be at 66/67 kgs by the end of this month and to have my abs defined by December 9th! We'll see shall we. Now I gots to get my groove on and get on with my day! LOVE YOU ALL and KEEP UP THE FABULOUS WORK! :love: :love: :love:
    WE ARE NEARLY THERE AND I CAN SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

12 miles!!!????!!!!!! That is simply PHENOMENAL!!!!! You are incredible Anina!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :happy: :smile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :love: :noway: :love: :noway:
  • janetj518
    Options
    Greetings All,

Challenge done, a little bit of exercise in, under cals and over water. Hope all is well!

Anina - YOU ROCK!!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    1 hr cardio, all challenges and bonus. Water was 18 servings. Under calories. Been talking with Lori, I'm thinking about taking the captain helm and doing a timed base challenge next month if anyone is interested. Working out the themes but it will be fun and allow more flexibility.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    1 hr cardio, all challenges and bonus. Water was 18 servings. Under calories. Been talking with Lori, I'm thinking about taking the captain helm and doing a timed base challenge next month if anyone is interested. Working out the themes but it will be fun and allow more flexibility.

GREAT JOB JANET!!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

JR keep us informed cause yeah if it's time based I'm definitely in!!!
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! So glad to see everyone is kicking butt this month!!!! So very proud of everyone!!!! Finished everything yesterday. Going to prob. just follow a few different challenges next month due to busy schedule at work. We do inventory once a year always in October, so there will be many days I can't workout. Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! Didn't think it would ever come!!!!!!!!!!!!:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    According to hrm 1.2k workout burn tonight in just under two hours. Did 200 crunches and challenges.

Sherris that is why we are doing a time challenge were the goal is x amount of minutes a week. I liked this challenge but sometimes it was hard to find time to specific things. Letting people choose their workouts and just have people motivating each other is my goal next month. I should call it a support group or network were we hold each other accountable beyond basic Mfp is the goal.

7 days left this month going to make a big push this next week with a goal of 1.5 hrs a night minus tomorrow. That should bring my calorie burn from working out to right at 7k calories burnt. Goal is 312.6 down from 315.6 I am now. Let's rock this girls! It's been pleasure to be the immature one and loud one!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Thx for the update Sherri and TY JR for the info!!!!!! :smile:

I am tuckered out. I completed everything for the day and just physically beat. :sick:

Night and sweet dreams Tribe!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • aninamika
    Options
    COMPLETED EVERYTHING PEEPS WILL GIVE BREAKDOWN TOMORROW! I NEED TO GET TO BED XX
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    I have had the day from hell. I installed Google Chrome today. It totally crashed my laptop. I'm typing this from a desktop pc right now.

Janet messaged me earlier and she has been admitted to the hospital with respiratory issues.

I am hoping for a much much much better tomorrow.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Challenges done, over on water now I need to log it, a good exercise. Be back tomorrow!