**VICTORIOUS SECRET*WK 4**SEPT~TRIBAL~(CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Well, hell decided to just pull it's pants down and take a huge flaming dump on my day! I'm sorry to be Debbie Downer but it was a BAD DAY! Never again will I install Google Chrome on anything!!! Not to mention the other bs I had to deal with.

So I went over by 55 calories tonight and I'm very sorry Tribe. I will get a solid night's rest and be my bright and chipper self in the am. As far as I'm concerned this day never even happened.

Hugs,
    Lori
  • Brandirina
    Brandirina Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    The last few days have been great - I just haven't been around my computer much to write, I've been out enjoying the beautiful weather and exploring the Rockies. I've completed all of the challenges for days 4, 5, and 6. I've also completed my extra 200 crunches this week and did multiple 5ks. I'll make sure to put these on the spreadsheet.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    5 days left guys! One more final push!

I am heading to the gym in about an hour to watch the second round of football games and work out. I plan on trying to do 300-350 crunches today. Then I need to come home and pack a bit. Next week is going to be crazy after a horrible and good and horrible again weekend.

Kick it ladies, these 5 days are time to go gangster. No reason to slow down before you cross that finish line!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    NSV team victory, so far month to date I have lost 18 pounds! Thanks for the support guys! YOU ROCK!
  • janetj518
    Options
    Hi Tribe,

Just wanted to touch base. Still admitted. Was hoping Doc would let me go today, but it didn't happen. Keeping fingers crossed for escaping tomorrow. I'm very proud of all you for doing so well. I'm very sorry for having the issues I am having as I feel I'm letting you all down. You ALL are an inspiration to me and I intend to make up everything I have missed, once back to 100%. I know I have been under calories cuz hospital food blows and I know I am doing well with water cuz it's all I drink. Hope everyone is doing well. And Team Captain, I owe you too much to ever get rid of you!!! Thank you and thank you all for being so wonderful!!
  • aninamika
    Options
    Hi Tribe,

Just wanted to touch base. Still admitted. Was hoping Doc would let me go today, but it didn't happen. Keeping fingers crossed for escaping tomorrow. I'm very proud of all you for doing so well. I'm very sorry for having the issues I am having as I feel I'm letting you all down. You ALL are an inspiration to me and I intend to make up everything I have missed, once back to 100%. I know I have been under calories cuz hospital food blows and I know I am doing well with water cuz it's all I drink. Hope everyone is doing well. And Team Captain, I owe you too much to ever get rid of you!!! Thank you and thank you all for being so wonderful!!

Hey Janet
    DO NOT BE SORRY! Sometimes things just don't work out the way we want them to but the main thing is we keep trucking on. FOCUS on getting better - you are NOT letting anyone DOWN! You have done so well and it sux that you are going through what you are but such is life right? Not easy and nor is this journey. REMEMBER NEVER GIVE UP! As long as you get back on the horse when you are back to 100% then your journey will continue as successfully as it started. Your MFP family will be here to support you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

LORI - You ROCK and there is NO WAY you are getting rid of me that easily! Whether you are on here constantly or not just knowing I have a friend who is as dedicated to getting healthy as you are makes this journey that much easier! THANK YOU for all your hard work, encouragement and friendship. :love: :love:

TEAM VICTORIOUS SECRET - JR said it. It's our last week of butt kicking! Let's make it a FRIGGING FABULOUS ONE PEEPS!
    LET'S DO THIS EVERYONE BECAUSE WE CAN AND WE WANT TO REACH THAT GOAL WE SET FOR OURSELVES. For some of you it's only the beginning and for others it's been a FANTASTIC kick in the butt to get on with what we started!

BIG LOVES TO YOU ALL ! :heart: :heart:

TODAY'S WORKOUT
    WARM UP:
    Jump jacks 10, steel jacks 10, push jacks 10, push ups (full) 10, renegade rows 10, crunches 10 = 4 rounds

WOD: Partner workout 30 secs on/30 off 4 rounds
    Station 1: Inch worms
    Station 2: Battling ropes
    Station 3: Push up plank
    Station 4: TRX 1 arm rounds
    Station 5: Dumbbell combo (Squat thrust, push up, renegade rows, push press) - 12 kgs/full pushups
    Station 6: Kettle Bell Full Swing (12kgs)

Was supposed to run but knee is playing up a little so jumped on the Elliptical for 60 mins

Followed by Team Challenge Exercises

TABATA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkCnNrxHwFE&feature=relmfu

This week's challenges haven't been uploaded yet so did last week's

BUSHMEN!

3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses ((4kgs)
    3 sets of 21’s (4kgs)
    3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s (4kgs)
    3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers (3.5kgs)
    3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks (3.5kgs)
    3 sets of 15 Woodchops (3.5kgs)
    30 Pushups (full)
    100 crunches FOR THOSE WHO HAVE HAD TO PULL OUT DUE TO UNCONTROLLABLE CIRCS!

WE ARE TEAM VICTORIOUS SECRET & WE ARE SEXY AS HELL! LET ME GET A LOUD ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAR! :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I don't want to be sexy as hell.. ....

I want people to come up and give me band-aids because I'm so cut.....O.O. :-D

5 days! 5 days then you guys can deny knowing me!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    ****Tribe VS**** Gary hasn't posted Week 5 yet but when he does I will post it in the team forum or you can keep checking his blog for the update. http://www.mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/ Have a blessed & productive Monday!

Janet, I hope you feel MUCH better very soon!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Oh snap.... according to the spreadsheet I might be posting my tribal pictures lol.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    5 More days... Toss on your work out clothes and lets sweat!

bell.gif
  • Brandirina
    Brandirina Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! I lost 2 lbs this week! I think that's the most I've lost in one week since I started MFP back in June!

I know I won't meet my goal for September in the next 5 days, but at least I'm a slightly healthier me than I was when it started!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Good morning Team!
    Ok, so I'm back home and ready to hit it hard this week. I stayed under my calories during my beach trip but I did drink every day (tequilla and rum were my indulgences) and drank less water than usual. I try to hit over a gallon each day but barely got in my 8 glasses so long story short, I gained this week :sad: I had an incredible time though! :glasses: So, this week I'm gonna finish out strong, detox my body, and loose back every thing I gained plus a little (I really want to be in the 250's).
    I hope you all have an outstanding day!
    :heart: Marie
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    how-you-doin.jpg
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 5 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week FIVE Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 5 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

REST THE WEEKEND!

We are getting started with the next Challenge Series on October 3rd!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Five Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches. You hate me now but you'll love me come October!

Week 5 Pygmy Challenge
    Week 5 Pygmy Challenge
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 5 –PYGMY SERIES

Week 5 Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 5 you are the PYGMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
    necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees
    Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers Day 3 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees
    Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers Day 5 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees

Rest the weekend!

We start with new challenges on October 3rd!

Same Team Challenge as last week! RAISE THOSE SPEARS! Pygmies you are doing it! Go Team Go!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    No desire to do challenges today. I just want to lift weights. Must force self to do challenges. You all should make sure you get them done as well!
  • aninamika
    Options
    No desire to do challenges today. I just want to lift weights. Must force self to do challenges. You all should make sure you get them done as well!

JR I WILL PERSONALLY HAUL *kitten* OVER TO THE STATES TO KICK YOUR BIG BUTT IF YOU DO NOT DO THE CHALLENGES! GET ON WITH IT!

Now GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!
    I'm slightly stressed over the amount of uni work I've got to do and have therefore forfeited my swimming and gym session in order to get on with it. In saying that though here's today's workout

10 mins on the Elliptical
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DfuU3TSsFM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sabjg06VE00&feature=relmfu
    3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mU9QteShsE&feature=relmfu
    4. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (1)
    5. Exercise Challenges for today - PYGMY
    100 Jumping Jacks
    100 Crunches
    40 Toe Touches
    5 burpees
    50 Oblique crunches
    50 Reverse crunches
    Will most likely be walking over 3 miles today. But will wait until the end of the day to log. The last 2 set of crunches are towards the team challenge!

I also made my FIRST EVER BANANA BREAD last night and it is soooooooooooooo YUMMY aaaaaaaaaand GLUTEN & DAIRY FREEEEEEEEEEE!

MAKE EVERY LAST DAY OF THIS MONTH COUNT PEEPS!

BIG LOVES! XXX
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Good evening everyone!
    Under calories, over water, bushman series complete and 100 extra crunches completed. I'm also cutting out wheat products for the next two weeks to see what effect (if any) it has on my system.
    Only 4 days in September are left so let's finish out strong \_o_/
    -Marie
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Incredible job everyone!!!! I'm listening to MNF on radio tonight while multitasking. I kicked my own booty today to make up for my less than stellar weekend. I did Bushmen, no tabata cause I was just dead after everything else I did. Over 100 minutes today with 74 of it solid running. I drove to my 1/2 way point and placed a water bottle by a fire hydrant so I could have a drink, lol. My abs are hurting from all the crunches and I have the heat pad on them now.

Don't know if I will get from 128 down to 125 by the last day of this but eventually I will get there.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Challenges completed. 300 crunches --- owwwwwie but dang it belly fat leave already!!!!!!!!!!!! 1.2kish work out, 5 miles done.

Good job guys, and aninamika you are welcome you don't have to waste all that money to come kick my booty!!!!!!
  • aninamika
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I COULDN'T DO IT! I ended up still going to the gym for a bootcamp session even though I'd cancelled and did a killer workout this morning. In the end I decided to "treat" myself to the gym if I got through my uni goals for the day...I had a depressing day with uni and decided to release the depression at bootcamp :bigsmile:
    Walked over 3 miles today and enjoyed every minute of it!
    It's late and I'm drinking my dinner :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    LOVES TO YOU ALL! and JR CHEERS FOR SAVING ME A LOT OF DOSH! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: