How do you spice up your marriage?

Options
13»

Replies

• brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Writing I LOVE YOU on the mirror so she can see it when the steam from the shower is going. Don't think is ever freakin works but I still do it just in case.

I still have a red loveheart notepad I bought for our 10 year anniversary when I was making things for that so I will just randomly write a note and leave it somewhere for her to stumble on.

Spontaneous back rubs.

And I think I might go buy her something online so it gets delivered to her on Friday... bye!
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Sometimes she's the Principal and I'm the naughty schoolgirl.

omg, still laughing, love it
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Sometimes she's the Principal and I'm the naughty schoolgirl.

Quite possibly post of the year.
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    We sometimes leave each other hidden notes to find later in the day. We flirt a lot throughout the day as well. We will have our 20th wedding anniversary in December. We got married 24 days after we met. Must be doing something right.
  • livnlite
    Options
    Definately .. a common interest. Something recreational that you can do as a couple. This opens up opportunites for conversation and sharing on a whole different level. Friends do it .. to bond .. so should couples. Remember, your partner IS your friend .. It's good to do 'friend' stuff too.
  • ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Have you have played "guess my part"? You send a picture of a body part to your man and gets his mind going. Don't be too obvious, but you can give hints..."I like when you kiss me gently here".
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    My husband bought a cruiser motorcycle last summer. We take scenic rides to rustic towns with fancy little restaurants for dinner. When we do this, I like to pretend he is a leather clad man come to whisk me away from my domesticated life. That has spiced things up..especially when we took a long overnight bike trip.