1. CaliGirl2802
2. leilaphoenix
3. ClareB1974
4. Kolohe71
5. CharlieJuliette
6. Sarah_uk
7. Vladikavkaz
8. Wjholder

Welcome aboard, this post should have all the information, logos, links etc that you need, but if you need anything else please feel free to post here or send me a message

We are flying the world, 1 cal burnt = 0.25 miles. START DATE 1st of OCT from New York and visiting cities around the world.

Here is the map
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=204655860575059420912.0004abdf0de2eadf90575&msa=0&ll=-3.864255,-154.335937&spn=144.829192,316.054688

And the spreadsheet for logging your calorie burns is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmuRYy-7JwaydEVUMk5nQVp1aDZEbmUzM3VvRmtqYXc&hl=en_US

The logo can be placed in your signature by copy and pasting the following text and then changing the IMG to read img:
Birds_SML.jpg

The ticker can be added to your signature by copy and pasting this code and changing IMG to read img:
66752a8c4c42ff7.gif

There are only two rules for this team.....
1. Have FUN and enjoy the challenge!!!! :happy:
2. Please post your calories as often as possible, if you haven't posted for ONE WEEK you will be thrown overboard (with a parachute of course) and I will have to replace you

Replies

• Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this. Looking forward to getting started.
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Can't wait to get started!
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Good stuff.
  • Kolohe71
    Options
    Am I the only American on this team? I think everyone else is from England.
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Am I the only American on this team? I think everyone else is from England.

I'm technically British but have just returned from living in CA for 10+ years... so I'm kinda "in between" :)

wjholder is also from CA
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Fly my lovely FLY!
  • caligirl2802
    Options
    Just a few more days until the start of our challenge, I hope we are resting our wings getting ready for a big start on Saturday.... what is everyone going to do for their first burn????
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be spending Saturday in the garden doing some serious gardening! Our 100ft garden needs sorting out ahead of the winter. Also going to be doing some manual wood chopping. Not my usual exercise (!) but will have the HRM on to track :)
  • Kolohe71
    Options
    Will be gardening as well:
    1) Clear out 2 planters on sideyard
    2) Move 2 bushes from backyard to sideyard.
    3) Replant Plumeria bushes now in pots into emptied planters in backyard.
    4) Move potted Plumeria bush from frontyard to backyard.
    5) Plant brand-new Plumeria Tree into a new pot in frontyard.
    6) Trim perimeter hedge and palm trees.
  • caligirl2802
    Options
    Saturday I plan to get back to the gym, the first time in a couple of months, and then I have gardening too do, sawing down trees, bushes etc. and digging up roots.

Sunday I have a 2 hour karate class which will give me a good burn, its the harder of the classes like I take
  • CharlieJuliette
    Options
    Saturday is a ChaLean Extreme workout for me. It's a strength routine so not a great calorie burner. I might add in something else to get a good burn for the first day of the challenge!
  • vladikavkaz
    Options
    I've got a 10 mile run planned! Joined a running club last night, and that's what I get for it.

was hoping to garden as well, so could be a good day.
  • Kolohe71
    Options
    Alright, I'll get the check-ins rolling. Put me down for 1147. Was a combination of house cleaning on Saturday and gardening on Sunday.
  • vladikavkaz
    Options
    Hi Kolohe,

I've added your total cals to Sunday on the spreadsheet.

Hope everyone had a good weekend?
  • CharlieJuliette
    Options
    I've logged my workouts on the spreadsheet.

We're off the mark!
  • caligirl2802
    Options
    Great job everyone, we are off and "flying"!!!! I'll update Lee on our burns this afternoon, if you could all please make sure you log your burns on the spreadsheet daily.

I'll let you know as soon as the map is updated, lets rock the socks off of this competition and get some really good burns in!!!
  • Kolohe71
    Options
    Oops... Didn't see the link for the spreadsheet. I'll start marking there. Thanks vladikavkaz!
  • caligirl2802
    Options
    Sorry guys, I forgot the password to the original ticker so here is the new code to the updated ticker

9f6999b0440701f.gif

Copy and paste this and then just change the IMG to img, and then it should change when I update it daily.

Let me know if there are any probs and in case I forget the passcode again it is 7180 :D
  • vladikavkaz
    Options
    hi,

can you repost any updates from Lee on here, as he has bumped me from his friends list.

harrumph *8^)