GUTTLESS GUTTER CHALLENGE 01/09/09

Options
BEFORE
BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
Still under on calories and I lifted this morning.
Temptation is everywhere this morning but so far just a bagel with lite cream cheese.

I feel I had a pretty good week so far and hope everyone else is too.
I hope the weekend goes well.

Later.
:flowerforyou: :glasses:

Replies

• BEFORE
    Options
    Still under on calories and I lifted this morning.
    Temptation is everywhere this morning but so far just a bagel with lite cream cheese.

I feel I had a pretty good week so far and hope everyone else is too.
    I hope the weekend goes well.

Later.
    :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Good Morning B4 and my Gutless Gutters 11_2_104.gif

I've been swamped today but wanted to check in. :flowerforyou:

Yesterday, I did my 40 minute TaeBo (Jumpstart Cardio Amped), Walked 2 miles with the dog, did 225 crunches (added a couple...Soupy inspired me on that one :love: :smooched: ), did 30 pushups, 50 lunges on each side, drank all my water (like a good little girl angel4.gif ), and I was 230 calories short........but I just couldn't eat anymore. That's ok though........that gives me enough calories for 2 beers tonight :glasses:

TGIF Baybeeeee :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin:

Pretty busy today.....I'll try to come play later lovers :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Temptation is everywhere

Just Colorado. :blushing:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday GG'ers!

Hopefully the weekend will be kind to us and we will pull through it without any casualties.

I inspired Kellch.:blushing: I don't think I've ever inspired anyone before to do something positive. {snicker} I am very proud of you Miss Abs O' Steel.:smooched:

Was a very good girl yesterday. Drank 132 oz of water, did my shred and stayed within my allotted calories. Hopefully I can continue this on through the weekend.

Here's to the weekend!!!:drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Didn't get a workout in yesterday (unless taking laundry up/down the stairs counts) :grumble: but stayed on my diet....(pretty much) :bigsmile:

Lots of exercise this weekend skiing though! :drinker:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Temptation is everywhere

Tell me. :blushing:
  • kellch
    Options
    OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could I forget :bigsmile:

I'm down 1 lb. !!!!!!!!!!!! th_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gif
    th_happy0005.gifspeedmetal.gifth_smalldancingman.gifboogiesmilie.gifa084.gifyahoo.gif

It must have been those extra 25 crunches Soupy wink_an.gif
  • Shannon023
    Options

th_happy0005.gifspeedmetal.gifth_smalldancingman.gifboogiesmilie.gifa084.gifyahoo.gif

WTG - hottie bride to be!!!! :drinker: :love: :smooched:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy Friday Everyone!:flowerforyou:

Woohoo to everybody for great success yesterday!!! :drinker:

I had a great day as well...I did an hour on the elliptical (felt amazing!) which gave me plenty of calories to work with for my dinner out...skipped the drink, had water, and shared a dessert and was only over by 55 calories. Not too bad, in my opinion. And I got all my water in too!

Today, I will go to strength class and add in some cardio, keep calories in check and drink all my water. I'm weighing on Monday, soo MUST stay on track over the weekend!

Here's to a fantastic Friday and wonderful weekend!!! :drinker:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Yesterday, I did 20 minutes of pilates and 40 minutes of BL Cardio Max. I followed kellch (my lovely cuz!) cue and did 15 push ups at the bathroom sink whenever I went:smile: I was about 200 calories under, but was stuffed (and got in all of my water!). DH is home for the next 7 days so I got today's workout already in too (woohoo...doin a little dance). Kind of nervous about this weekend...heading out to the bar and on Monday night going out w/ friends for dinner. Thankfully, dinner is at a Japanese Steakhouse/Sushi...grilled veggies, chicken, steamed rice. Fingers crossed I can be good!!!
  • kellch
    Options

Thanks you hot Colorado skier chick! :smooched: :flowerforyou: :love:

Have fun this weekend Shannon and be careful......I've gone skiing drunk and ummmmm it CAN be not pretty :smokin: :laugh: (going down wasn't my problem......it was going up the hill on that rope pullie thingy they have on the smaller slopes.....we had to take a rope up a small slope to get on the lift to the big slope.....there's another way to a lift on the other side but cross country skiin was not my thing:laugh: Neither was the rope :embarassed: I fell down and caused a domino effect:embarassed: :laugh: ) I love to ski though...lotsa fun:drinker: I used to go every year up in Michigan with my church :drinker: :smokin:

:smooched:

Or you could just sit in the lodge by a fireplace and sip on wine while watching others ski :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh: :smokin:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good morning-ish...

Ugh. I did good with calories yesterday, but lacked exercise. The kids, the husband & the football game all got in my way. I guess me doing jumping jacks next to the tv wasn't a good enough hint to them that I wanted to exercise! I did get in 20 min. of TJ & then did week 5, level 2, day 2 of the pushup challenge. Whoo. That's gettin' hard!

Have lovely days everyone!:smooched:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Have fun this weekend Shannon and be careful......I've gone skiing drunk and ummmmm it CAN be not pretty :smokin: :laugh: (going down wasn't my problem......it was going up the hill on that rope pullie thingy they have on the smaller slopes.....we had to take a rope up a small slope to get on the lift to the big slope.....there's another way to a lift on the other side but cross country skiin was not my thing:laugh: Neither was the rope :embarassed: I fell down and caused a domino effect:embarassed: :laugh: ) I love to ski though...lotsa fun:drinker: I used to go every year up in Michigan with my church :drinker: :smokin:

Or you could just sit in the lodge by a fireplace and sip on wine while watching others ski :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh: :smokin:

Getting drunk with your church group - niiiiiiice!! :laugh: :laugh:

Been skiing since I was 12, I can bunny-slope it with the best of them. :smokin:
  • kellch
    Options
    Hey!

Yesterday, I did 20 minutes of pilates and 40 minutes of BL Cardio Max. I followed kellch (my lovely cuz!) cue and did 15 push ups at the bathroom sink whenever I went:smile: I was about 200 calories under, but was stuffed (and got in all of my water!). DH is home for the next 7 days so I got today's workout already in too (woohoo...doin a little dance). Kind of nervous about this weekend...heading out to the bar and on Monday night going out w/ friends for dinner. Thankfully, dinner is at a Japanese Steakhouse/Sushi...grilled veggies, chicken, steamed rice. Fingers crossed I can be good!!!

WTG :drinker: :flowerforyou: And yes I do the pushup thing too. I don't add it to my exercise log but anything helps, right? I do see definition in my arms finally though :smokin: You'll do fine with this...you've always been pretty active. Our family just tends to cook really well :grumble: :laugh: :wink: And you're one of em.......ohhhhhhh.........you can make some of the recipes on here now....there's one for chicken tamale casserole or bake or something like that......I made it.....and it was gooooooood. :bigsmile:
    As for the weekend.......make sure you're ummmmm careful.........:bigsmile: :devil: :smokin: You have a wedding to be in missy :angry: BEHAVE YOURSELVES wifeteeny.gif I remember you telling me the cause of kids is alcohol. :laugh: :wink:

J/K.......have fun.........but be careful :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched:

{hugs}
  • kellch
    Options

Getting drunk with your church group - niiiiiiice!! :laugh: :laugh:

Been skiing since I was 12, I can bunny-slope it with the best of them. :smokin:

Welllllll ummmmmmmm :embarassed: I waited til the pastor left :smokin: :laugh: :wink:

I love skiing. I took my friend with me one year...her first time skiin....took her to the intermediate hill right off the bat :devil: :smokin: She fell......The end embarrassed.gif

Have fun.......:flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker:

I wanna go now....Next year.......plan skiing trip writing.gif
  • BEFORE
    Options

Temptation is everywhere

I meant donuts and cookies.

SInce ya mentioned it.
    :love: :love:

BTW :yawn: :yawn:
    (I hope I make it through the day)
  • Shannon023
    Options

Don't let being tired give you a excuse to drink soda! :wink:

Deep breaths in through the nose & exhale through the mouth to get some oxygen to your brain. :flowerforyou:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Deep breaths in through the nose & exhale through the mouth to get some oxygen to your brain. :flowerforyou:

Man U know me. Went 4 a soda.
    Punish me master.
    :frown:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Punish me master.

:angry:

Pour it out!!! It's poison!!!! :mad:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Punish me master.

:angry:

Pour it out!!! It's poison!!!! :mad:

I was expecting the smiley waving the rolling pin on your response.
    I have stuck to 1 a day pretty well except yesterday, I had a second 1.
    Rome was not built in a day.
    :ohwell: