kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Tiptoes in..............hi guys! :happy:

Hiya Tam 11_2_104.gif

Shannon's picking on me :frown:
    Ok, now tell me something NEW!! lol! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know she's a big meanie :grumble: :laugh:

Ummmmmm.......something new.....hmmmmmmm.....I've got nothing :flowerforyou: :ohwell:

How goes it?:smokin:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    [

I printed out 2 new recipes to try...going shopping after the kiddos nap. Yes, we are all some awesome cooks in this family of ours (your mom went crazy at Christmas at BTW!). I *think* we are just going to Happy Hour so we can just walk home lol...so we shouldn't get into any trouble. As for another kid...trying to hold off for now. I've got a bridesmaid dress I need to fit into:laugh:

You'll look lovely too in the dress kellch picked out. :bigsmile:

Metallic.gif

She has 2 different dresses and both are really pretty (the colors are gorgeous too!!!). I love my cuz for putting in the mocha color/figure friendly dress:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:

Her dress is beautiful and she is going to be stunning!!!

I love em too:bigsmile: I never thought of browns for a wedding color but when I saw the pics I knew that was what I wanted. :flowerforyou: :love:

Thanks:drinker: I like my dress too :blushing: ...I tried it on again last week and it's kinda loose :embarassed: gonna have to get it taken in...but waiting two more months to see if I can get this last few pounds off and tone up a little more.:bigsmile: :drinker:

Oh......and for the decor.....Most of the tables are round. I'm gonna have the light brown table cloths on the bottom hanging pretty low (or off white since my dress is ivory....if can't find light brown) and dark brown overlaying it on top not going quite as low...if you know what I mean...and then we'll have silk rose petals (a deep almost burgandy red) on the top circling the vase of flowers with little tealight candles sitting in them and the favors thrown in there somewhere too...I'm thinking Hershey's kisses with personalized stickers in those little lacy baggies and a bow with our names and date on a tag so we may throw some kisses in the rose petals too...not sure...Rach and my Mom are gonna go out there and set up and example table and send me pics this weekend. But that's what I'm picturing in my head. :love: :drinker:

It's going to be beautiful!!! Just let me know what I can do...you know I like getting all crafty:wink: Did you call the photographer we used (Sara who is MFP used her as well)? As soon as you know the date of the shower/drunken fest (oh I mean bachelerotte party) let me know. I have to make sure Eric can watch the kiddos (as all of other sitters will be attending said functions!).
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Note to Kellch - Call Photographer Brenda. She ROCKS (and she's SOOOO much cheaper than all the rest of the schmucks around here)... :bigsmile:

Weddings are SO fun...as long as they aren't mine. :tongue: :happy:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

It's going to be beautiful!!! Just let me know what I can do...you know I like getting all crafty:wink: Did you call the photographer we used (Sara who is MFP used her as well)? As soon as you know the date of the shower/drunken fest (oh I mean bachelerotte party) let me know. I have to make sure Eric can watch the kiddos (as all of other sitters will be attending said functions!).

Kelly - there's always Sheila. :indifferent:

:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Ummmmmm.......something new.....hmmmmmmm.....I've got nothing :flowerforyou: :ohwell:

"BIG" meanie!!!!!! :angry:

I prefer tiny b!t(h, thankyewverymuch! :angry:
  • kellch
    Options
    [

I printed out 2 new recipes to try...going shopping after the kiddos nap. Yes, we are all some awesome cooks in this family of ours (your mom went crazy at Christmas at BTW!). I *think* we are just going to Happy Hour so we can just walk home lol...so we shouldn't get into any trouble. As for another kid...trying to hold off for now. I've got a bridesmaid dress I need to fit into:laugh:

Metallic.gif

She has 2 different dresses and both are really pretty (the colors are gorgeous too!!!). I love my cuz for putting in the mocha color/figure friendly dress:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:

I love em too:bigsmile: I never thought of browns for a wedding color but when I saw the pics I knew that was what I wanted. :flowerforyou: :love:

Thanks:drinker: I like my dress too :blushing: ...I tried it on again last week and it's kinda loose :embarassed: gonna have to get it taken in...but waiting two more months to see if I can get this last few pounds off and tone up a little more.:bigsmile: :drinker:

Oh......and for the decor.....Most of the tables are round. I'm gonna have the light brown table cloths on the bottom hanging pretty low (or off white since my dress is ivory....if can't find light brown) and dark brown overlaying it on top not going quite as low...if you know what I mean...and then we'll have silk rose petals (a deep almost burgandy red) on the top circling the vase of flowers with little tealight candles sitting in them and the favors thrown in there somewhere too...I'm thinking Hershey's kisses with personalized stickers in those little lacy baggies and a bow with our names and date on a tag so we may throw some kisses in the rose petals too...not sure...Rach and my Mom are gonna go out there and set up and example table and send me pics this weekend. But that's what I'm picturing in my head. :love: :drinker:

It'll probably be the Saturday before...we'll have shower that early afternoon then....drunken fest (yes you had it right the first time...lol) later that night. I'll PM you Rach's phone# you two can work together on that stuff. She's wanting to get things going too...I had her give my mom a push...you know how scatter brained she is :laugh: :wink: You can always call her and see if you can help with anything. Being so far away I can't really do much :frown: Kinda stinks....I have to sit back and hope my mom and the wedding party and family handle it......but I picked my bridesmaids for a reason....you all know me and I trust you'll take care of me :bigsmile: :smooched: :flowerforyou: My mom has the # she said she was gonna call photographer but ummmmm I don't think she has yet :smokin:
  • kellch
    Options
    Note to Kellch - Call Photographer Brenda. She ROCKS (and she's SOOOO much cheaper than all the rest of the schmucks around here)... :bigsmile:

Weddings are SO fun...as long as they aren't mine. :tongue: :happy:

I'm smart...I move away and let everyone else plan my wedding :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink:

You'll have to come to bachlorette party too :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options

That TOO :angry:

snickeringg.gif
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

snickeringg.gif

Thanks! :smooched: :smooched:
  • kellch
    Options

snickeringg.gif

Thanks! :smooched: :smooched:

Anytime dear :flowerforyou:

:glasses:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

You should probably hush or you will end up w/ them:laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, there is no way she could handle our 3 little guys (Eric even admits to that ). I would probably be okay w/ her watching Parker at this point, but eh?
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    [

Metallic.gif

It'll probably be the Saturday before...we'll have shower that early afternoon then....drunken fest (yes you had it right the first time...lol) later that night. I'll PM you Rach's phone# you two can work together on that stuff. She's wanting to get things going too...I had her give my mom a push...you know how scatter brained she is :laugh: :wink: You can always call her and see if you can help with anything. Being so far away I can't really do much :frown: Kinda stinks....I have to sit back and hope my mom and the wedding party and family handle it......but I picked my bridesmaids for a reason....you all know me and I trust you'll take care of me :bigsmile: :smooched: :flowerforyou: My mom has the # she said she was gonna call photographer but ummmmm I don't think she has yet :smokin:

Sounds good!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Seriously, there is no way she could handle our 3 little guys (Eric even admits to that ). I would probably be okay w/ her watching Parker at this point, but eh?

My MIL isn't even allowed to have one by herself. I SO understand!
  • Tricia82
    Options
    how many calories do you burn doing your taebo?
  • Tricia82
    Options
    Good Morning B4 and my Gutless Gutters 11_2_104.gif

I've been swamped today but wanted to check in. :flowerforyou:

Yesterday, I did my 40 minute TaeBo (Jumpstart Cardio Amped), Walked 2 miles with the dog, did 225 crunches (added a couple...Soupy inspired me on that one :love: :smooched: ), did 30 pushups, 50 lunges on each side, drank all my water (like a good little girl angel4.gif ), and I was 230 calories short........but I just couldn't eat anymore. That's ok though........that gives me enough calories for 2 beers tonight :glasses:

TGIF Baybeeeee :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin:

Pretty busy today.....I'll try to come play later lovers :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

My MIL isn't even allowed to have one by herself. I SO understand!

Yeah, I'm just not ready to cross that bridge. I have a hard time leaving them w/ her while I go potty...yikes! I'm glad I'm not the only vicious DIL.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh, it isn't vicious if the person *cough*MIL*cough* can't be trusted to watch a dog :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options
    Good Morning B4 and my Gutless Gutters 11_2_104.gif

I've been swamped today but wanted to check in. :flowerforyou:

Yesterday, I did my 40 minute TaeBo (Jumpstart Cardio Amped), Walked 2 miles with the dog, did 225 crunches (added a couple...Soupy inspired me on that one :love: :smooched: ), did 30 pushups, 50 lunges on each side, drank all my water (like a good little girl angel4.gif ), and I was 230 calories short........but I just couldn't eat anymore. That's ok though........that gives me enough calories for 2 beers tonight :glasses:

TGIF Baybeeeee :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin:

Pretty busy today.....I'll try to come play later lovers :smooched: :flowerforyou:

I answered you on the PM :flowerforyou: Hope it helped :wink: