Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

BTW :yawn: :yawn:
    (I hope I make it through the day)

Don't let being tired give you a excuse to drink soda! :wink:

Deep breaths in through the nose & exhale through the mouth to get some oxygen to your brain. :flowerforyou:

Man U know me. Went 4 a soda.
    Punish me master.
    :frown:

:angry:

Pour it out!!! It's poison!!!! :mad:

I was expecting the smiley waving the rolling pin on your response.
    I have stuck to 1 a day pretty well except yesterday, I had a second 1.
    Rome was not built in a day.
    :ohwell:

But it was built without sodas. CrossedArms.gif
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

BTW :yawn: :yawn:
    (I hope I make it through the day)

Don't let being tired give you a excuse to drink soda! :wink:

Deep breaths in through the nose & exhale through the mouth to get some oxygen to your brain. :flowerforyou:

Man U know me. Went 4 a soda.
    Punish me master.
    :frown:

:angry:

Pour it out!!! It's poison!!!! :mad:

I was expecting the smiley waving the rolling pin on your response.
    I have stuck to 1 a day pretty well except yesterday, I had a second 1.
    Rome was not built in a day.
    :ohwell:

Yes Mam.
    (Note: takes butt chewing like a man)
    :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    [

Yes Mam.

:laugh: :laugh:

I like 'em trainable! :bigsmile:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    [

Yes Mam.

:laugh: :laugh:

I like 'em trainable! :bigsmile:

Going to Subway 4 lunch. Turkey w/lots of veggies and no dressing and a bottled water.
    :flowerforyou:
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Ran yesterday and stayed under my calories and only had water to drink. Woo Hoo!:drinker:

Did a work out this morning and logged everything for today and have 900 calories left for dinner. It's a good thing since bootcamp is having a mixer/happy hour at the bar tonight. :glasses:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Yesterday, I did 20 minutes of pilates and 40 minutes of BL Cardio Max. I followed kellch (my lovely cuz!) cue and did 15 push ups at the bathroom sink whenever I went:smile: I was about 200 calories under, but was stuffed (and got in all of my water!). DH is home for the next 7 days so I got today's workout already in too (woohoo...doin a little dance). Kind of nervous about this weekend...heading out to the bar and on Monday night going out w/ friends for dinner. Thankfully, dinner is at a Japanese Steakhouse/Sushi...grilled veggies, chicken, steamed rice. Fingers crossed I can be good!!!

WTG :drinker: :flowerforyou: And yes I do the pushup thing too. I don't add it to my exercise log but anything helps, right? I do see definition in my arms finally though :smokin: You'll do fine with this...you've always been pretty active. Our family just tends to cook really well :grumble: :laugh: :wink: And you're one of em.......ohhhhhhh.........you can make some of the recipes on here now....there's one for chicken tamale casserole or bake or something like that......I made it.....and it was gooooooood. :bigsmile:
    As for the weekend.......make sure you're ummmmm careful.........:bigsmile: :devil: :smokin: You have a wedding to be in missy :angry: BEHAVE YOURSELVES wifeteeny.gif I remember you telling me the cause of kids is alcohol. :laugh: :wink:

J/K.......have fun.........but be careful :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched:

{hugs}

I printed out 2 new recipes to try...going shopping after the kiddos nap. Yes, we are all some awesome cooks in this family of ours (your mom went crazy at Christmas at BTW!). I *think* we are just going to Happy Hour so we can just walk home lol...so we shouldn't get into any trouble. As for another kid...trying to hold off for now. I've got a bridesmaid dress I need to fit into:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    [

I printed out 2 new recipes to try...going shopping after the kiddos nap. Yes, we are all some awesome cooks in this family of ours (your mom went crazy at Christmas at BTW!). I *think* we are just going to Happy Hour so we can just walk home lol...so we shouldn't get into any trouble. As for another kid...trying to hold off for now. I've got a bridesmaid dress I need to fit into:laugh:

You'll look lovely too in the dress kellch picked out. :bigsmile:

Metallic.gif
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I made things easy for me, I did my regular 60min weight/cardio workout and didn't add on at the end like I have been doing. I've been so tired.

I used all but 124 calories yesterday.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I did great on water and calories yesterday but only did a little in exercise - some crunches, lunges, squats, arm curls

today slow start to my water but did 30 day shred level 3 - ouch - I am shaking!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    [

Metallic.gif

She has 2 different dresses and both are really pretty (the colors are gorgeous too!!!). I love my cuz for putting in the mocha color/figure friendly dress:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:

Her dress is beautiful and she is going to be stunning!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Yesterday, I did 20 minutes of pilates and 40 minutes of BL Cardio Max. I followed kellch (my lovely cuz!) cue and did 15 push ups at the bathroom sink whenever I went:smile: I was about 200 calories under, but was stuffed (and got in all of my water!). DH is home for the next 7 days so I got today's workout already in too (woohoo...doin a little dance). Kind of nervous about this weekend...heading out to the bar and on Monday night going out w/ friends for dinner. Thankfully, dinner is at a Japanese Steakhouse/Sushi...grilled veggies, chicken, steamed rice. Fingers crossed I can be good!!!

WTG :drinker: :flowerforyou: And yes I do the pushup thing too. I don't add it to my exercise log but anything helps, right? I do see definition in my arms finally though :smokin: You'll do fine with this...you've always been pretty active. Our family just tends to cook really well :grumble: :laugh: :wink: And you're one of em.......ohhhhhhh.........you can make some of the recipes on here now....there's one for chicken tamale casserole or bake or something like that......I made it.....and it was gooooooood. :bigsmile:
    As for the weekend.......make sure you're ummmmm careful.........:bigsmile: :devil: :smokin: You have a wedding to be in missy :angry: BEHAVE YOURSELVES wifeteeny.gif I remember you telling me the cause of kids is alcohol. :laugh: :wink:

J/K.......have fun.........but be careful :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched:

{hugs}

I know she brought some stuff down when they came to visit. Those buckeyes were goooooood....but HUGE :laugh: We still have some in the fridge:drinker: :smokin:

Have fun........tell everyone hello:smooched: I miss Happy Hour:cry: Hey if Amy Kamelesky's still bartending or there when you go...tell her hello and see if you can get her address. I want her to come to the wedding. Oh.....and my mom is finally getting in gear with the wedding planning...her and Rach are getting together Saturday.:drinker: We still need the DJ and photographer booked. We've got the hall booked for the reception and the church reserved and she's got the caterer too. So it's coming along. Now I have to work on favors and finding a cake :smokin: And I still haven't started the guest list :embarassed: Well between me, my mom, and Rachel, we have a rough draft....but we have to work on addresses now :grumble: ordering the invites, and addressing them all :grumble: Ya know, the fun part :laugh:

ok.......enough wedding talk......have fun :smooched:
  • kellch
    Options
    I made things easy for me, I did my regular 60min weight/cardio workout and didn't add on at the end like I have been doing. I've been so tired.

I used all but 124 calories yesterday.

good job lady :flowerforyou:

cuss out any baked goods lately? :laugh: :wink:
  • kellch
    Options
    I did great on water and calories yesterday but only did a little in exercise - some crunches, lunges, squats, arm curls

today slow start to my water but did 30 day shred level 3 - ouch - I am shaking!

Good job.....and a little exercise is better than none :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    [

Metallic.gif

She has 2 different dresses and both are really pretty (the colors are gorgeous too!!!). I love my cuz for putting in the mocha color/figure friendly dress:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:

Her dress is beautiful and she is going to be stunning!!!

I love em too:bigsmile: I never thought of browns for a wedding color but when I saw the pics I knew that was what I wanted. :flowerforyou: :love:

Thanks:drinker: I like my dress too :blushing: ...I tried it on again last week and it's kinda loose :embarassed: gonna have to get it taken in...but waiting two more months to see if I can get this last few pounds off and tone up a little more.:bigsmile: :drinker:

Oh......and for the decor.....Most of the tables are round. I'm gonna have the light brown table cloths on the bottom hanging pretty low (or off white since my dress is ivory....if can't find light brown) and dark brown overlaying it on top not going quite as low...if you know what I mean...and then we'll have silk rose petals (a deep almost burgandy red) on the top circling the vase of flowers with little tealight candles sitting in them and the favors thrown in there somewhere too...I'm thinking Hershey's kisses with personalized stickers in those little lacy baggies and a bow with our names and date on a tag so we may throw some kisses in the rose petals too...not sure...Rach and my Mom are gonna go out there and set up and example table and send me pics this weekend. But that's what I'm picturing in my head. :love: :drinker:
  • kellch
    Options
    [

Metallic.gif

I can't see the pic :angry:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    [

Metallic.gif

I can't see the pic :angry:

snickeringg.gif
  • kellch
    Options
    I even tried looking on my phone and it's a red X :grumble:

I'll see it when I get home :angry:
  • Shannon023
    Options