Metabolism check, How many times a day do you poop?

Options

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I go at least 3 times a day on workdays - but that's usually so I can log onto MFP on my iPhone and catch up on things. Usually no paperwork required.
    So, by "usually no paperwork involved", you mean that you use a bidet?
  • Scoobies87
    Options
    :laugh: Had to blink twice when I saw this post!! 2-3 times a day for me! Unless I have had alcohol the night before! :tongue:
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    lmao! only in mfp can we have such a joyess topic about poop!

Dude, MFP is the only site where I can admit I am fat and not get judged!

Oh, and also where I can post a picture of my real body not like some people that take "distorted"/angled pics to hid the faaaaaaaaaaaaaat! baha ba bahahahaha

shoot me to!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Oh oh......................gotta run. I have to unleash my wrath!:devil:
    CAGON!

Mendigo cerote de poca que puse en el Toilet!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Had to blink twice when I saw this post!! 2-3 times a day for me! Unless I have had alcohol the night before! :tongue:

Why? Do you get the runs? lol
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    This is wrong, pooping is a very special and personal act!
    Can we talk about sex instead?
  • DoncasterPhotography
    Options
    twice a day, normally, 3-4 times per day occasionally...

I do find that if i've done a good sesh on the abs that the following day is librally interupted with trips to drop the kids off at the pool
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    And now, for your perusal, the OFFICIAL POOPIE LIST!

Ghost Poopie
    The kind where you feel the Poopie come out, but there's no poopie in the toilet.

Clean Poopie
    The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

Wet Poopie
    The kind where you wipe your butt fifty times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you don't runie them with a stain.

Second Wave Poopie
    The kind that happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize you have to poopie some more.

Turtle Poopie
    The kind of poopie that pops out a little and goes back in a few times before it finallly comes out

Pop-a-Vein-in-your-Forehead-Poopie
    The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

Lincoln Log Poopie
    The kind of Poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the plunger.

Gas-sy Poopie
    The kind where it's so noisy, everyone within earshot is giggling!

Drinker Poopie
    The kind of Poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

Corn Poopie
    (Self explanatory)

Gee-I-Wish-I-Could-Poop Poopie
    The kind where you want to Poopie, but all you do is it on the toilet and fart a few times.

Spinal Tap Poopie
    That's the kind when it hurts so badly coming out, you swear it was leaving you sideways.

Wet Cheeks Poopie (The Power Dump)
    The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt cheeks get spashed with water.

Liquid Poopie
    The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots you of your butt and spashes all over the toilet bowl.

Mexican Poopie
    The kind that smells so bad your nose burns.

Upper Class Poopie
    The kind of Poopie that doesn't smell.

The Suprise Poopie
    You are not even at the toilet, because you are sure you are about to fart, but, OOPS---a Poopie!

The Dangling Poopie
    This Poopie refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done poopie-ing. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose.

i am about to pop a vein from laughing so hard at this post and topic
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    Back to the original poster, pooping has little or nothing to do with your metabolism. It has to do with what you eat. Higher fiber and lots of water will produce more poop.

I gotta disagree w/ this one- cuz I was just informed by my doctor that my thyroid may be one of the culprits to a sluggish system.

Now that my Synthroid dosage is adjusted, I'm moving from once a week ( if I'm lucky) to twice a day........
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    i am about to pop a vein from laughing so hard at this post and topic
    Careful. That's what killed to Elvis. He popped a vein as he struggled on his throne.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    beer sh!ts are a bear
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    beer sh!ts are a bear
    And bear sh!ts are a beer.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I have heard that its good if you use the washroom (#2) on a regular basis. It means your metabolism is in high gear and being very efficient. I poop about 2 times a day or so.................Is my Metabolism too high? Am I over pooping?

Toughts?:bigsmile:

No. I make rainbows all day long. It's a cat thing.
    nyan-cat-fly.jpg
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I make rainbows all day long. It's a cat thing.
    You must spend a fortune on kitty litter.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I poop bout 3 times a day.....and if get constipated....I actually have a beer and then run to the toilet....I find beer is my cure to every thing!!! Pain....annoyance etc LOL Good ol' Budweiser!!!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I make rainbows all day long. It's a cat thing.
    You must spend a fortune on kitty litter.

Don't need no stinkin cat litter. I'm flying. In the sky!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I poop bout 3 times a day.....and if get constipated....I actually have a beer and then run to the toilet....I find beer is my cure to every thing!!! Pain....annoyance etc LOL Good ol' Budweiser!!!

I feel ya! booze and coffee set off the trigger!!
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options

I feel ya! booze and coffee set off the trigger!!

Coffee is a definite....I have to start waking up earlier in the morning so that I could have a coffee at home.....thankfully there are only 3 other chicks that work at the company....so only two of us use the upstairs bathroom! LOL
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Never enough :( If I'm lucky, once a day, although it's common for me to go two or three days. I could eat cardboard for every meal and still not get enough fiber.
    And what the heck kind of coffee are you drinking? Cause it don't do that to me....
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Never enough :( If I'm lucky, once a day, although it's common for me to go two or three days. I could eat cardboard for every meal and still not get enough fiber.
    And what the heck kind of coffee are you drinking? Cause it don't do that to me....

OH my buttercup! I think you need a little latino heat to get that metabolism going....................are you into aweosmely tanned men??:bigsmile: