13»

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I dominate at the Wii bowling!!! :drinker:

Not so much at tennis, golf or boxing :grumble:

Max...let's bowl. :love:

We could have a MFP Wii Bowling League - report scores in weekly.....
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I've been known to get a turkey while bowling!!:glasses:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I haven't been bowling in awhile but I will let you know how I do when I go!!
  • terraw
    terraw Posts: 40
    Options
    I love the wii fit and the wii sports and dance dance revolution is a great addition to the wii. My kids are partial to mario kart, mario party 8 and american idol lol
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I hit a 300 once on that game.... the funny thing is that I was drunk. I did better off balance.... I have only been in the mid 200's sober. I have toned the drinking way back to be healthier. I blame the alcohol for that first 10 pounds I lost.... I think it was mike's hard lemonade..... I would drink a 12 pack in one sitting (at home or at the bar, it didn't matter). Now I drink Whiskey diet. It doesn't taste that great so I drink WWWWWAAAAYYYYY slower.

It has been so bad for my bowling though. LOL
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    LOL I gutterball on the bowling game, just like I do in real life. A good score for me is in the 100's....

Yup, I pretty much stink...
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! LMAO!!!!

A good score for me on real life bowling is 70 or better.
  • anony999
    anony999 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I played through all the exercises on the Wii Sports disc, and my ADD is kicking in... I'll need new games sooner than I thought! I am calling around to a few places and seeing if I can find the Fit within the next 2 weeks. I don't want to buy from eBay, they are all overpriced by at least $30 compared to retail...