New Facebook Home layout..

Options
124»

Replies

• SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    It's annoying as F(*)(@)!

If I wanted people in groups (or "LISTS") I'd have put them into them way before this change. I don't care about groups of people who live in the same area, who work in the same place or who are into the same things. If I cared that much I would have made my groups long ago.

I also don't need that new feature of knowing every single move my friends are doing on facebook. If I wanna know what you're doing, what you're saying or when you're saying it...(STALKING) I'll go to your page and look (but who really cares that much, anyway?)

I just miss my plain ol' wall, messages & chat

It's really annoying, I agree. I won't be using FB much more. No more privacy at all. I agree with you,,, I miss my plain ol' wall, messages and chat. It just isn't trustworthy anymore. You have to wonder what the motive is. I'm busy losing weight now anyway so F$%k them.
  • lawlzx
    Options
    311487_10150301562072058_579242057_8060645_226368671_n.jpg
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Hate it !!!! Took me long enough to get used to original.:grumble:
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    That is why I'm trying google+, there are a few MFP users on it. The only thing on my fb is the auto posts from run keeper and here.
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the double post.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    yeah, now you can facebook while you facebook! hahaha.

I just made mine really small (you can adjust it - just make your chat list bigger). I don't care for it, but I also don't really care... haha.

Now, the new Timeline feature for your profile page? WICKED cool. I hacked my way into it early, but I think they are releasing it for most people on Friday. I like it a lot. Makes your profile look much, much prettier, and you have more control over what gets featured. Really neat. =)