TOPIC: WEEK 2- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSE*

Options
Pictureofbutt.jpg

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

We made it... We are entering into our 2nd week of Jillian Beastly New DVD...and yes we have had some trying times but we pushed thru and provided support and suggestions to one another. We started out with the basic and now we have upped the moves with weights and found stretches and a schedule that works for all of us...I am so proud of each one of you for sticking with it and even joining me and taking on this challenge. I don't think I could have continued thru with it without you all support. So I want to say THANKS and Let's go JUST AS HARD as we went the first week...Loves Yall!

Replies

• PhatChic1186
    Options
    Steph, is this a pic of you??

Im a few days ahead of you guys, but here are my stats so far!!! I know I didn't comment in the first week forum..Y'all are doing so great..Keep up the good work!!

(Starting 9/11/11)
    Arms:15"
    Chest:43"
    Hips:51"
    Thighs:34"
    Waist:39"

9/18/11
    Arms: 14" (lost 1")
    Chest:43" (lost 0")
    Hips:50.5" (lost 0.5")
    Thighs:32" (lost 2")
    Waist:38.5" (lost 0.5")
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    Yes lets get it get it:)
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Only got to do 3 days during the past week because I'm also doing 30DS, I'm doing KB&T every other day. I skipped on day so I didn't get the 4 in (school functions). But will try my hardest this week.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options

Im a few days ahead of you guys, but here are my stats so far!!! I know I didn't comment in the first week forum..Y'all are doing so great..Keep up the good work!!

(Starting 9/11/11)

9/18/11

Great job!! 2" off your thighs!!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'll be with you ladies soon. Still working through the Slim Down and on October 5th I will be Killin' it with you.
    I will start Killer Buns & Thighs as well as 6 Week/6 Pack.

Keep up the great work!
  • lmbartley
    lmbartley Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to get the dvd soon! But y'all are encouraging me! Great job.. keep going everyone!
  • Tiny_Tara_Time
    Options
    You Look Fantastic Girl!!! You inspire me to keep going!!! Thanks for always Sharing and Caring!!! Hugs and Love!!!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Only got to do 3 days during the past week because I'm also doing 30DS, I'm doing KB&T every other day. I skipped on day so I didn't get the 4 in (school functions). But will try my hardest this week.

You're not alone I did 3 days as well last week and due to other workouts having a slow start this week too :) We will get it though :D

@PhatChic awesome losses so far!!
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Trying to get in at least 5 workout days before I leave for Vegas Saturday. I will be hitting the gym though while I'm there and trying my best to eat well.
  • dollface314
    dollface314 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    nice jobs ladies!!!
  • xhaller
    Options
    I gotta say I love the consistency this group gives me. I probably would have dropped the ball on my own, but here I am giving a full effort in week 2. I alternate days with running since I'm training for a race; however, I still give my warrior's effort when I hit "Play."

You ladies rock!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    No worries...I only got 4 in myself but I am going for 5 this week....We have NO are GIVING it our ALL so thats what counts the most...You all have made it easy to continue this out because of the support...Glad we are in this challenge together...Today is my Rest day so I will only be cheering on from the backgroud...I am also combo this thing with her 6w/6p because i had much success and I want to keep this form of abs if not more...
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I gotta say I love the consistency this group gives me. I probably would have dropped the ball on my own, but here I am giving a full effort in week 2. I alternate days with running since I'm training for a race; however, I still give my warrior's effort when I hit "Play."

You ladies rock!

YES Maam the consistency rock with all yall...:wink:
  • Khadines
    Khadines Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of my MFP Fam!!!!! Keep up the great momentum guys!!!! Even though I am not doing the JM I am sure inspired by u guys!
  • SexyCook
    Options

(Starting 9/11/11)

9/18/11

NO MAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WISH I LOOKED LIKE THAT...I will in 6 weeks GUARANTEE!!! LMAO
  • kjones33
    Options
    You all are doing a great job rather it 3 days, 4 or 5 days stay consistent and keep pushing. I will have to try this as well b/c my thunder thighs, hips and butt is wear I carry all my weight. lol!! Right now 6wk/6pack has my attention...
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Found everyone! Of course I posted my workout today in the other post. Forgot we were starting a Week 2. Thanks Sexy for pointing me in the right direction! I get lost easy. LOL. I did Week 2 Day 3 Level 1 today with my 8lb ankle and hand weights. I am loving the extra weight. Makes me feel like I have had a great workout. Everyone keep up the good work!!:smile:
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Did one of my different workouts today but I'm hoping I can fit in my workout tomorrow. I will be slammed tomorrow as I have my brother coming to stay but maybe I can get up earlier.
  • Frenshan
    Options
    Completed KB&T today!! Week 2 starts tomorrow!!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You ladies are Rocking it out! I am feeling all kinds of hurt and I LOVE IT!!! I did Day 3 Today and did great! Oh I also picked up some 5lbs ankle weights. I will be using them on Day 6.

Ya'll keep up the great work and keep pushing through!