TOPIC: WEEK 2- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSE*

Options

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    So after a long night out!! I am feeling pretty amazing!! I went for a Jog and I was like I am going to do Jillian tonight..but then I thought...why put off anything later when you can do it now! So i did it and I feel just as great about the workout as the First time...It is Week 2-Day 2 of this workout for me..I will try to make 5 no promises....but will definitely get her in tomorrow..Hope everyone is still excited about this DVD...laters!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Got it in today with Jillian today:bigsmile: so glad I have you ladies giving support because we are in this together which pushed me to get it done:wink; Week 2, Day 4, Level 1 and still going strong!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Today was rest day for me cause I completed week two level one advance friday. I went five days straight Monday - Friday. On Wednesday my knees hurt so bad from the weights therefore I did the last two days Thursday & Friday without weights but still got an intense workout. I will be starting week three level two advance on Monday. I will do the first two days without weights to get the feel of the workout first and then add the weights by the third day.

Everyone is doing a spectacular job and keep up the awesome work.
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    I did level 2 today and OMG!!!! It was super hard but im thinking maybe it was because I decided to go on a 3 mile jog 1st lol i will never do the both of them with in the same hr lmbo!!!!! So im gonna give it another try on my non- running days it should be better then:))
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    needed a rest today...will be back at it tomorrow
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    hello everyone,

I am Week 2 and tomorrow I will be doing day 2. It's going well. Has anyone moved on to the next level yet? I'm thinking about doing level one and 2 on Monday.
  • OneBKDiva
    Options
    Commit you been doing so great... you get a pass for taking those weights off on thursday and friday. You better work girl!!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Options
    I did level 2 today and OMG!!!! It was super hard but im thinking maybe it was because I decided to go on a 3 mile jog 1st lol i will never do the both of them with in the same hr lmbo!!!!! So im gonna give it another try on my non- running days it should be better then:))

Oh my goodness that was a workout:happy: Way to get that one in:bigsmile:
  • Gemini_1980
    Options
    Today was rest day for me cause I completed week two level one advance friday. I went five days straight Monday - Friday. On Wednesday my knees hurt so bad from the weights therefore I did the last two days Thursday & Friday without weights but still got an intense workout. I will be starting week three level two advance on Monday. I will do the first two days without weights to get the feel of the workout first and then add the weights by the third day.

That is awesome:bigsmile: I took 2 rest days this week because for some reason my back was bothering maybe it was my form with the plank-squats IDK but I am so glad we made it to week 3 level 2:flowerforyou: A little nervous but in a good way:noway: Let's get it!!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Options
    I got mine in today. Did Level 2.

Work it:bigsmile:
  • Gemini_1980
    Options
    hello everyone,

I am Week 2 and tomorrow I will be doing day 2. It's going well. Has anyone moved on to the next level yet? I'm thinking about doing level one and 2 on Monday.

Great dedication:bigsmile: I will be moving to the next level either tomorrow or Monday:noway: will see what Jillian has in store for us:devil:
  • Gemini_1980
    Options
    So after a long night out!! I am feeling pretty amazing!! I went for a Jog and I was like I am going to do Jillian tonight..but then I thought...why put off anything later when you can do it now! So i did it and I feel just as great about the workout as the First time...It is Week 2-Day 2 of this workout for me..I will try to make 5 no promises....but will definitely get her in tomorrow..Hope everyone is still excited about this DVD...laters!!

Way to push through it:happy:
  • OneBKDiva
    Options
    Girl!!!! I do this before I do any other workout!!! Everything else after this seems easy. lol Keep up the good work.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Commit you been doing so great... you get a pass for taking those weights off on thursday and friday. You better work girl!!!

Thanks so much for the encouraging words. I really needed that cause I felt kind of bad not using the weights. My knees needed a much needed rest from the weights. They feel so much better.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options

Way to push through it:happy:

This is why you are our TEAM LEADER/CAPTAIN and my warrior princess. Way to got to motivate the team. You're spectacular my friend.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options

That is awesome:bigsmile: I took 2 rest days this week because for some reason my back was bothering maybe it was my form with the plank-squats IDK but I am so glad we made it to week 3 level 2:flowerforyou: A little nervous but in a good way:noway: Let's get it!!!

It could be up your back is weak. When I first started working out my back would hurt so bad. My doc said my back was weak and gave me some back exercise to do every day to strength my back. My hubby even do back exercise due to he use to get muscle spasms in his back once a month. When doing the planks you are using stomach and back muscle which probably cause your back to hurt. You might need to a add back exercise to your routine daily. I hope this helps.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    You ladies are amazing. I took some time off due to other workouts and having some pain/soreness, not from KBT. I completely rested yesterday hoping I could jump back in today. I got up and my foot was feeling tons better. I popped in the dvd and within the warm-up my foot pain had flared up again and by the time we were on calf raises followed by hops my foot couldn't take it any more :ohwell: So I stopped and apparently need more rest which sucks when you want to workout but I don't want an injury to keep me away for longer than what a simple rest can accomplish. Keep pushing forward and hopefully I can catch up :bigsmile:

OH HONEY!! I hope you get better...I definitely understand about taking your time...You know we love you support still and we will be here for you when you catch up!!

Take it easy cause you don't want to make things worse. If you make things worse then you will be out of commission even longer.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Wow just came to give all of you the congrats on pushing through:happy: I am so glad to have this group of ladies because you guys keep me going with this workout.

Ditto
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    hello everyone,

Wow level 1& 2 monday this should be interesting. Let us knows how it goes.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options

Oh my goodness that was a workout:happy: Way to get that one in:bigsmile:

Level 2 & a 3miles jog. AMAZING Any advice about level 2