TOPIC: WEEK 2- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSE*

Options

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    20091104_045336_do05-jillian2.jpg

Has anyone else thought about how the woman doing the advanced moves on the DVD has **SPECTACULAR** buns? WOW!! I'm psyching myself up to do all the advanced moves tonight, except side plank. Why is that so weird on my shoulder/arm?

LOVE THIS!!! I got to figure out how to make this my profile....can you email it to me...designing.eyes@hotmail.com...I am Pumped think i may have to go ahead and do 6w/6p tonight...THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATION..I JUST HEART YOU GUYS
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Ok, so I did week2 today and I was like, WTF?!! Actually, I was like %^$@!!! It will take me a few more days to figure out which move I hate the most, but this definitely damaged my relationship with Jillian. :laugh: Ouch!

So are you doing the Level 2? I am just wondering cause i know Week 2 of Level 1 has me at that feeling and no doubt the Planks are my most hated...(ALL OF THEM) LOL

Level 2. I thought we were supposed to move on this week? Wait, when do we start level 2? I'd be happy to go back to 1.... This sucks!:laugh:

Well....some people started earlier than last Wednesday...The Challenge runs from Wednesday to Wednesday....Spending 2 weeks on each Level....Feel free if you are ready to move earlier...but I have one more week on the Level 1 and it has not gotten easier....But its a GREAT CHALLENGE...I so LOVE THIS DVD....
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone it's week two and we must make it do what it do!!!! This is getting better. I took a rest day yesterday but it's on and popping today!! Glad to see everyone getting it in on here, keep up the good work!!
  • OneBKDiva
    Options
    Hey everyone it's week two and we must make it do what it do!!!! This is getting better. I took a rest day yesterday but it's on and popping today!! Glad to see everyone getting it in on here, keep up the good work!!
  • OneBKDiva
    Options
    Yes i know for a fact that if it wasn't for the motivation on here I would give up!! Thank you all I can't wait to see our results.
  • OneBKDiva
    Options
    Unique I am with you on that!! i added some weights to my routine and i want to do the ankle weight thing but I'm such a chicken. lol
  • QBee73
    Options
    I added the ankle weight last night. It is not bad LDIVA10. I think you could do it. I am going for all 6 days this next week. Let's get it ladies!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I added the ankle weight last night. It is not bad LDIVA10. I think you could do it. I am going for all 6 days this next week. Let's get it ladies!

GONE THEN!! Way to support one another I Just love it!! Why am i so dog gone emotional today..I guess anticipating the results and all the support just get me all WOUND UP!! Diva come on girlie...You got this...I know you do...

Q....YOU ROCKED IT TODAY BABES...
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Ladies, I am just starting because I had an injury to my foot and I thought that I could do it sooner but I am just getting to 95% I woke up and did my Day 1 today and it kicked my butt! I am so proud of you ladies going into week two I can’t wait to get to that point of no return! I am trying to figure out my time slot because I have classes I do and I am training for a half marathon but you can bet I will fit it in! I am getting re-measured today or tomorrow so I can make sure my numbers are accurate at my gym tonight because I might have lost some inches since my last measurements were taken. I am picking up my ankle weights this weekend! Let me just say you all have it going on!
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I got mine in today. Did Level 2.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    You ladies are amazing. I took some time off due to other workouts and having some pain/soreness, not from KBT. I completely rested yesterday hoping I could jump back in today. I got up and my foot was feeling tons better. I popped in the dvd and within the warm-up my foot pain had flared up again and by the time we were on calf raises followed by hops my foot couldn't take it any more :ohwell: So I stopped and apparently need more rest which sucks when you want to workout but I don't want an injury to keep me away for longer than what a simple rest can accomplish. Keep pushing forward and hopefully I can catch up :bigsmile:
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options

Well....some people started earlier than last Wednesday...The Challenge runs from Wednesday to Wednesday....Spending 2 weeks on each Level....Feel free if you are ready to move earlier...but I have one more week on the Level 1 and it has not gotten easier....But its a GREAT CHALLENGE...I so LOVE THIS DVD....

Oh, whoops! Ok I did both levels yesterday anyway so I will just retreat back to level 1 until Monday, then spend extra time on 2. Don't think I will be using weights with level 2 anytime soon!!!

Jrhstarlight sorry to hear about your foot. Get better soon! Maybe you can do the static and isometric moves in the meantime.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I got mine in today. Did Level 2.

Warrior with that LEVEL 2...Congrats!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    You ladies are amazing. I took some time off due to other workouts and having some pain/soreness, not from KBT. I completely rested yesterday hoping I could jump back in today. I got up and my foot was feeling tons better. I popped in the dvd and within the warm-up my foot pain had flared up again and by the time we were on calf raises followed by hops my foot couldn't take it any more :ohwell: So I stopped and apparently need more rest which sucks when you want to workout but I don't want an injury to keep me away for longer than what a simple rest can accomplish. Keep pushing forward and hopefully I can catch up :bigsmile:

OH HONEY!! I hope you get better...I definitely understand about taking your time...You know we love you support still and we will be here for you when you catch up!!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    I just got my dvd so i just started it today but im gona keep checking u all on here coz uve done so well and im keen 2 see how u all get on moving up.x :bigsmile:
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options

So sorry your foot is hurt. Those kind of pains seem to take so long to get over too. Don't push too hard.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wow just came to give all of you the congrats on pushing through:happy: I am so glad to have this group of ladies because you guys keep me going with this workout. I am taking a rest day today but back to it tomorrow:love: Week 2, day 4, level 1 will be waiting for me tomorrow.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I'm taking a rest day today and will be doing this workout at least once over the weekend. That will give me 5 days this week. Then will be starting Level 2 Monday!:noway: Will see how that goes! Everyone have a great weekend!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I took me a rest day too today!! I did workout at the GYM...but tomorrow will have the combo JM-KB&T and 6w/6p...those together Deadly! Lets have a Great day Ladies...
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Also, I have to confess my eating has not been on point the past couple days so I need to get back to taking it easy on the sweets and carb intake =( I CAN DO THIS!

Me too!!! I really have been using PMS as an excuse long enough. I have to get this eating on point too!!!