you can't lose weight!!! No worries I have a diet that will

Options
1235»

Replies

• psychmz3
    psychmz3 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    okay clearly some people are too lazy to look it up so I will paste what other site wrote;

Funny you call people on a weight loss forum lazy...
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Really trying to be funny in here ... please losers get a life !!! And don't show me how ignorant you are by just talking without knowing what you are saying ??? at least act like u have an education !!!

so would adivse that anyone who wants to lose weight, crash diet on 800cals a day (even though you listed no quantities to your diet, you then stated it was an 800cal a day diet) and do you beleive that it is the specific food choices you listed that lead to weight loss or the caloric deficit?

Okay cookie boy,

Clearly that u are not getting the point of this diet ... So how about instead of u talking big games, challenge me in weight lost !!!

yesterday when I saw ur profile I found out that u lost 2Ib if I wasn't mistaking because if u look at ur scale u only wanna lose 4 Ib and now it shows that u lost 12 Ib big different in one day don't u think?

I am clearly heavier than you, haven't been in gym lately but hey let have fun .....
    So let have a deal one week from now if I lost double what u gonna lose in weight u never write anything in any post of mine but if u lose more than what I'm gonna lose trust me I will never write anything in this site so are u man enough to take this deal!!!!

:huh:
  • big_daddy_d
    Options
    Why is it funny, and this is a fitness site not a weight lost site ...

I know some people here who wanna gain some weight too
  • psychmz3
    Options

Cool man. You calling them lazy too? You are a douche judging by your posts, seriously.
  • big_daddy_d
    Options
    Some people should get a life scrolling 4 pages and reading all the comments really !!!

I'm gonna go to the university now ...

Again thanks for over one who was nice ....

And to the ignorant people guess what I really don't care about ur opinion !!!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to put this up for us. =)

Even if it seems too difficult for me, I appreciate the kind gesture.
  • psychmz3
    Options
    Some people should get a life scrolling 4 pages and reading all the comments really !!!

Get a life? Lol, all I needed to do was read the first page. Also, look up a few posts at the quoted message. Go ahead and call some more people lazy.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options

^^ *stomps off, kicks rocks, arms crossed, eyebrows scrunched, pouty lips*
  • big_daddy_d
    Options

Cool man. You calling them lazy too? You are a douche judging by your posts, seriously.

Really,

I just told u guys to google it and u ask the same question without googling it too so what do u call yourself ?

I said Some people so how some means all shame on u ... I'm not going to give a grammar lesson in ur native language

you are either trying to be smartass or you might be a slow person I can't tell
  • arlo1028
    arlo1028 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Seems like the only thing ur not getting is carbs. Kind of like the mayo-clinic diet.. loosing 12lbs in 2 weeks is good AND not gaining it back even better. In order to do this diet u must have self control. Set your mind and stick to it. after the first 2 wks you will be able to control your cravings, so most likely ur not gona go back to eating greasy and heavy loaded foods. You will be able to maintain you're weight and with an added cardio still keep loosing :)

Not cool trash talking to each other, simply don't reply. No need to be A** wholes.. just saying!! Maybe leave your opinion in a non-so judgmental way. Every person is different, body type, and even mind. As long as it's not affecting you, then don't bother (:
  • big_daddy_d
    Options

Get a life? Lol, all I needed to do was read the first page. Also, look up a few posts at the quoted message. Go ahead and call some more people lazy.

I wasn't talking to you, man who noise can u get
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Why are so many people so rude? He was just trying to be helpful. And to the people picking on his English skills, get a life! How many languages do YOU speak and write perfectly??
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

4) Do not attack/slam/insult other users. The forums are here so that members can help support one another. Attacks or insults against each other takes away from the supportive atmosphere and will not be tolerated. You can discuss the message or topic, but not the messenger - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, YOU will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself, defending a friend, etc. are NOT excuses. Violations of this rule are taken very seriously and may result in being banned without warning! If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

^^^ Seen several examples from both sides

2) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products, are considered inappropriate and will be removed without warning. This rule has been created to protect members from multi-level marketing schemes or other hidden sales tactics which are strictly prohibited on this site.

Emphasis on the "procedures" ^^ Possibly this one, OP is stating 800 calories, i've added it up to more but hey, either way the thread is going nowhere but downhill.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14923-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.