Once Thread Killer, Always Thread Killer

Options

Replies

• Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    U mad?

Nah! Nothing to be mad about! After all you didn't kill this thread!

Kohadre, are you another wanna be thread killer?

Wanna be?

I recall killing plenty of forum threads. Just not here though.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Lol @ Kohadre and aregensb. I think we've all killed plenty of threads. There for the longest time I swore every time I'd post on a forum it would die an immediate death!

Made me feel pretty good that I'm not the only one.

Now back to killing this thread!!!!
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm a classic thread killer, and I've been with this thread for a long time... BUT IT WON'T DIE!!!!!

2hmiws8.jpg&sa=X&ei=26TaTouwMujjsQL82ajPDQ&ved=0CAwQ8wc4KA&usg=AFQjCNFz_vCR9WvoH1iNgMzYbw-vgjFWRw
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Ice--I love that pic! Such a cutie and the look on his face!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    The last few days I've been killing every thread!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    The last few days I've been killing every thread!!!

Well, guess we're not alone! So happy to meet a fellow thread killer!:flowerforyou:
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Options
    131443075153-Abandon_thread_Jim.gif&sa=X&ei=4MvaTsvCIoq3sQKOmr2TDg&ved=0CAsQ8wc4kQI&usg=AFQjCNFuwhDrke0S-UKpP2C-tjYcRbDW1A
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome, Every Body!! You have just found the Happiest Little Thread you will ever see!! It knows you are trying to kill it, but it just doesn't care!!!
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Options
    The day will come... some day.... some day in the future.... you'll all be sick of this little thread that wouldn't die.... then it's just gonna die without you.... So now, before that happens... I implore you to SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!

Abandon-thread1.gif&sa=X&ei=Rs7aTqHXI6SCsAKLlL3eDQ&ved=0CAsQ8wc4Dw&usg=AFQjCNH01YEK54AOxGNHf_7S4kMfu8aNqQ

tee hee hee!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ice
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Not Today, Ice. Not Today!!
  • 2takaz
    Options
    Oh well here it comes..since I joined i post and all goes quiet with no next posts...
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :laugh: Welcome 2takaz!!! Glad to have you in our Gang!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    The day will come... some day.... some day in the future.... you'll all be sick of this little thread that wouldn't die.... then it's just gonna die without you.... So now, before that happens... I implore you to SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!

Abandon-thread1.gif&sa=X&ei=Rs7aTqHXI6SCsAKLlL3eDQ&ved=0CAsQ8wc4Dw&usg=AFQjCNH01YEK54AOxGNHf_7S4kMfu8aNqQ

tee hee hee!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ice

Nice try!

Not ready to let thread die yet!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    @2takaz---Nice to meet you! Come on in and try your luck at killing this thread.:flowerforyou:

Don't get discouraged when it doesn't die easily. This is one tough thread!:grumble:
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    don't panic, everyone. I found you and we can now officially kill the thread.

It's a gift. Unless someone elses gift is stronger than mine...the thread is dead.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Welcome Chocolate!! Try and Kill it if you can!!
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Welcome Chocolate!! Try and Kill it if you can!!

I must be off my game...my mere presence in a thread...even lurking on it...typically works...will be putting some thought into this!

:laugh:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    {{:heart: }} It is a Tough Little Thread Chocolate!! But Good Luck!!
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Well I posted on this early on and it survived, but then in the last few days I must've killed about 10 threads.....so thought I'd come back and test it out on here again
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Options
    Whenever I think I've had enough... I'm done with this THREAD.... well, I just can't leave it!

16ec4491-24e2-4653-a999-bb358d5b58c7.jpg&sa=X&ei=9cfbTreRFqiIsQLUgemXDg&ved=0CAsQ8wc4Mw&usg=AFQjCNHk02SESL3lDibZ9AhWSEINoJkp9A