Once Thread Killer, Always Thread Killer

Options

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Ice, I love the cartoon you posted. Got my major laugh reading the "damn auto correct" thread this morning.
  • Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone's had a good day. It's been like summer here in South Carolina.:glasses:
    No Killers out there today.:wink:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Seems like this little thread has survived another day....almost....it's only 9:58 pm here. Someone could sneak in and knock this thread off.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: The Thread is still kicking!!
    :flowerforyou: It has been below freezing here all day, and I didn't really "Want" to, but DH and I walked to 7-11 as usual this evening (20 minutes = 1.2 Mile) and it felt Great!! We have walked for At Least 10 minutes every day for 235 Days in a row. Our Goal is 1,000 Days.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    :drinker: The Thread is still kicking!!
    :flowerforyou: It has been below freezing here all day, and I didn't really "Want" to, but DH and I walked to 7-11 as usual this evening (20 minutes = 1.2 Mile) and it felt Great!! We have walked for At Least 10 minutes every day for 235 Days in a row. Our Goal is 1,000 Days.

Congratulations! When it's below freezing, I bundle myself into the car and drive to the mall to walk inside. Bottom floor of mall is 1/2 mile per lap. If weather is nice, my neighborhood, a local park's trails, the OKC River trails, or the OKC Zoo (I have a zoo friends membership so doesn't cost to get in). Can't get my husband to walk with me so I walk alone. The mall and the zoo are probabaly safest. But I crave variety.
  • Maryee71
    Options
    :flowerforyou: LJ you are such an inspiration. Everytime I see your post and look at your wt loss ticker it gives me a liittle boost to know that wt loss is attainable. Your dedication to your walks is so great and how nice to have someone to do it with. I actually miss the cold snowy winters. We lived in Kansas before coming here to SC, and I loved walking the dog in the snow especially when it was snowing. I live on the coast of SC, so we very seldom ever see even snow flurries. Oh well, I always say at least I don't have high heating bills!:smile:
    No killlers today!!:noway: :laugh:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Don't worry Maryee! I'm here to kill this thread.....don't understand why it hasn't already died. I have killed too many threads to count:frown: . Oh well, my luck will turn and this thread will die an untimely death!:angry:
  • Maryee71
    Options
    No, no Nita!!:noway:
    You won't succeed!:drinker:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    No, no Nita!!:noway:
    You won't succeed!:drinker:

Sure I will! I have several threads in my topics that I've killed already.:smokin:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: No, No, Nita!! This Thread is stronger than all of us!!
    :heart: I have a OKC Zoo Pass also!! Maybe sometime when the weather is decent we can get together over there? Or at Stinchcomb Reserve off of Rockwell in Bethany? If we are VERY Lucky we could meet with another group of my Internet Friends who walk in the OKC - Mustang _ Yukon area. We have even gone to several Redhawks Games together.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    :drinker: No, No, Nita!! This Thread is stronger than all of us!!
    :heart: I have a OKC Zoo Pass also!! Maybe sometime when the weather is decent we can get together over there? Or at Stinchcomb Reserve off of Rockwell in Bethany? If we are VERY Lucky we could meet with another group of my Internet Friends who walk in the OKC - Mustang _ Yukon area. We have even gone to several Redhawks Games together.

That would be great! I just joined the Oklahoma Group and Walk and talk Okc group. These ladies meet at Northpark mall at 7:30am Saturdays to walk. I'm sure they'd love to see you there. I would love to meet up at the Zoo to walk with you and any other OK metro area people. I'd have to figure out where Stinchcomb Reserve is. PM me and I'll give you my cell phone number.:flowerforyou:

Now don't take this in the wrong way. But, I still intend on ending this thread's life!:grumble:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :wink: You may INTEND to Kill it, But I don't think This Thread INTENDS to Die!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    :wink: You may INTEND to Kill it, But I don't think This Thread INTENDS to Die!!

Yeah, I'm beginning to figure that out! I'm pretty content knowing this thread is here. I just sent you invitations to the Oklahoma Room group and the Walk and Talk OKC group.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Thanks for the Invites!! I have joined both Groups!! Now, all we have to do is work out our Work Schedules, and Mom's Dr appointments.
    I swear her Dr Appointments ARE her Social Life!!:noway: I can't get her to go out to Church or Shopping or the Gym, but she will NOT miss a Dr appointment by golly! And she has like 6 doctors, at least!!
    :ohwell: The really sad thing is that none of them seem to be helping her much, in my opinion. But trying to talk to her about it or suggesting that she might need a new Plan, or that the Dr's are not doing her any good is an invitation to World War 3!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    I'm too happy with some of my dad's doctors either. Can't get him to see it. And my mother-in-law seems to only get out for Dr. appts. She's lonely, unhappy, bored and turns down every invitation. Can't or won't see that she needs a social life. I

I'm lucky enough not to be working outside of my home at this time. I do the accounting and stuff for my husbands company, but pretty much set my own hours. So, probabaly have more flexibility in my schedule than you do. So let me know what works for you.

Now, do you believe this thread is going to live forever? I am starting to suspect it's laughing at all of us.:grumble:
  • Maryee71
    Options
    :grumble: I can't sleep. Thought I'd make sure no Killer was lurking!
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    FINALLY! Our Thread Killer has been booked into the County Jail!!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=21119&stc=1&d=1321900624

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ice
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    @ice I think they got the wrong guy. I'm still out here happily killing threads!
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    OK, I've had enough! I'm gonna kill this thread in IceSkateFanRN style... with these KILLER ICE SKATES!!!

foto3.jpg

(these skates are pretty KILLER, you gotta admit, lolol!)

:bigsmile:

Ice
  • Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    OK, I've had enough! I'm gonna kill this thread in IceSkateFanRN style... with these KILLER ICE SKATES!!!

foto3.jpg

(these skates are pretty KILLER, you gotta admit, lolol!)

:bigsmile:

Ice

I think my brain just melted...