Tattoos...

Options
Got 'em?
Want 'em?
Hate 'em?
Too afraid to get 'em?

Where do you have 'em? :blushing:

What are they??? And you can, post a pic!!

Replies

• sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Don't have any. Might get one or two when I reach my goal.
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    13. 7 on back (pic on profile), both calves, hips, and wrists. LOVE them. Plan to get more.
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have 1 on my right shoulder. Want another one. My husband has prob close to 100, seriously. So, needless to say, love them and love men with them. :wink:
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Love 'em
    Have 'em

15lbs to go to get another one!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I used to have some but now I have scars instead. The scars are less ugly than the tattoos were. I have 2 that I want.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Down the right-hand side of my rib cage to my hip.
  • ginabina13
    Options
    Love them and have 6. I would love more!
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Love em...especially on women! :) I have a small tribal on my calf that my buddy did like 15 years ago when he was first starting to tattoo. Nothing great I have always wanted to get more but I've never found anything that I want to get.
  • butterflimom
    Options
    Have em
    Love em
    Want more :)
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Love them, Design them, and Want more.

Currently have: Both Inner forearms, Both Calves, and outer forearm on right arm. When target weight is reached Ill complete my sleeve at the top of right arm, 6 in total, but there all big pieces :-D

16450_225531560259_585240259_4649823_6618690_a.jpg
    16450_225531565259_585240259_4649824_7569733_n.jpg

That a few that I've done, Have loads of them :-D

184372_10150148199705260_585240259_8516411_4084373_n.jpg <<< thats the filler on my sleeve, the shadow Koi is already complete
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Never have, never will. Everytime I'm remotely tempted I think about what they will look like when I'm 80 and that turns me off.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I have a couple that I want, but haven't got them yet. I'm waiting until the timing either feels right or I am drunk enough to just go with it.
  • bugsygal89
    bugsygal89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Don't have any but love them. I've decided to wait until I slim down and treat myself to one :-)
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    Down the right-hand side of my rib cage to my hip.

Pic Please!! :wink:
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    got em, love em.
    have my right foot done with a Sparrow & surrounding stars.

also have a left side rib piece, from just below my breast, winding down to my lower left back.
    its a collage of stars :)
  • Tynkie
    Options
    i I have 8 but you would never know lol I love them and i can't wait for more !!!!!

imma put up pics soon so ya'll can see : )
  • RissaDean
    RissaDean Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Want want want want want....just can't figure out what :(

I've wanted one since I was literally 12, when my Grandpa told me about his anchor tattoo on his forearm. I just can't seem to decide what I want. I told myself that I have to put up the pic of whatever I'm thinking about on my bathroom mirror so that I can see it every day for six mos, but I haven't found a design I can look at for that long yet and not have second thoughts.

Also did I mention I'm a liiiiiiiiiitle commitment-phobic? ;)
  • Nikki881
    Options
    I have four: one on my right shoulder blade, right foot, left wrist, and left shoulder blade, across my ribs, to my left hip. I love them soooo much, and I want another one, but I have no idea what to get or where to get it!
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    I used to have some but now I have scars instead. The scars are less ugly than the tattoos were. I have 2 that I want.

What made you get rid of them? And what were they?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm not really into tattoos. But I saw a burlesque show where a woman had a black line straight down the back of her legs, reminiscent of the seam in vintage stockings. I thought that was most elegant and understated. But I'm probably too chicken to get it done...