Tattoos...

Options

Replies

• mamabearr
    Options
    Have them. Want more. I have one on my side, starting at my ribs and down to my hip. Then I have one on my wrists. My next tattoo will be a dogwood tree on my upper arm going onto my chest.
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have a half sleeve on my left arm and left leg, plus a bunch on my right arm, chest, and back. Gonna get a new one soon on my tummy once I lose 4 more pounds, I will be at my reward goal!
  • Vegan_Chick
    Options
    I have 4. I hate 2 of them and would LOVE to get them removed. I was dumb and 18. Now I'm 26 and regret it.
    I have one that I regret and it sux
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    Just finished my half-sleeve.....now working on the other arm!
  • Vegan_Chick
    Options
    I think a lot is just plain gross but if I might get one or two someday.
    I think the more tattoos the hotter on guys and girls. As long as the work is good and doesn't look like you got them in prison
  • Dezlyn67
    Dezlyn67 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Love 'em
    Have 'em
  • mamabearr
    Options
    I think the more tattoos the hotter on guys and girls. As long as the work is good and doesn't look like you got them in prison

I agree. My boyfriend made me swoon with his sleeve and septum ring when I first saw him haha.
  • Vegan_Chick
    Options

I agree. My boyfriend made me swoon with his sleeve and septum ring when I first saw him haha.
    My partner has is septum pierced too and its totally hot!
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I have a butterfly on my hand- got it when I was 16. I have a whole list of more I want to get. Definitely getting one when i reach my goal weight! Sucks my man is against tattoos. He's just seen too many bad ones. Mine will be art by Lisa Schmoldt of Otherside Ink. I'm going all the way to FL to get my Froudian tat. :D
  • mamabearr
    Options

Mine took his out. =/ along with his plugs. He had them gauged to 1". But he has gotten more ink since then, so it's a fair trade.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    obviously the one on my chest which i got in the military, have a tribal shoulder cap i designed on my right shoulder i got when i graduated the police academy..
  • Vegan_Chick
    Options

Mine took his out. =/ along with his plugs. He had them gauged to 1". But he has gotten more ink since then, so it's a fair trade.
    Mine is in the process of stretching his ears. He does have some tattoos and he needs to get more tho. We are too poor though.:sad:
  • mamabearr
    Options

Mine is in the process of stretching his ears. He does have some tattoos and he needs to get more tho. We are too poor though.:sad:

We are poor too. That's why I only have two tattoos ); The last time I got a tattoo was 3 1/2 years ago. Too long.
  • Vegan_Chick
    Options

We are poor too. That's why I only have two tattoos ); The last time I got a tattoo was 3 1/2 years ago. Too long.
    Stupid money! Tattoos should be free for awesome people like us!
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    I'm lucky enough to have a friend come and do tattoo parties....he does them for about half price and his work is phenomenal.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I have 4 , got my first at 17 and the last one I got was 3 and a half years ago ( stupid money holding me back)

Right shoulder: tinkerbell standing on a flower
    upper back: 60 bright blue stars
    collar bones: small hearts with little bows
    chest: big bow coming out of a small heart with pins in it ( not finished yet )

I draw all of my own tattoo designs :) and want a bunch more
  • malloriewebb
    Options
    have 3
    love em
    getting a fourth...a heart for my son's birthmother.
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    LOVE THEM!!!

I have 16, plan on getting more. I'm working on my sleeve right now. Good thing my brother in-law does tats cuz I get a good deal!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options

Pic Please!! :wink:

tatttt.jpg
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    cant post pic now but yes I have them and no I don't think I will have anymore but thats a personal choice for myself. I love mine and wouldnt have them removed and they represent a different time in my life..
    left ankle: red rose with a butterfly
    right ankle: sea turtles and waves that wrap around my ankle