How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    only off by 15 lbs, now. it was a lot more!
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahahahaha....it is not accurate but it is my goal :embarassed:

License: 150
    CW: 244
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    its about ten off. but, it used to be way more than that off. i stopped paying attn to what the weight was, just kept reusing it. not sure how long now. but awwwwhhhilllleeeeeee.
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Is my state (PA) the only weird one that doesn't have weight on there? haha

Nope MA or CT or Nh (i think) Doesn't
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    not a t all! taken at the very begging of my weight loss journey and i always tell folks dont look at my fat cheeks lol
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    After many years,,,at least 15, maybe even 20, it's still inaccurate but now I weigh LESS than what it says! I had it at 150 when I was up to 179.. now I'm 144 and it still says 150. Oh happyyyy day!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    50 pounds less than it says...thanks for the reminder...will go get a new one!
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Mine is 84 pounds off, but when I got my license it 30 pounds off. I'm getting closer and closer to it every week though. :)
  • kepete
    kepete Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I changed mine to a higher but unrealistic weight in my 30's ... I now weigh less!
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about this a few weeks ago. AT the beginning of this year, mine license was 62 pounds less than what I atually weighed. I didn't make up the number on this license but just never changed it over the years during renewel times. I am happy to say that it is only 16 pounds less than what I weigh today. Can't wait until I renew next April and can have then drastically lower it at the BMV (or at least I hope:)
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    As of today it is MORE than my current weight!!!!!
  • xxcatyxx555
    xxcatyxx555 Posts: 184
    Options
    2 lbs off:)
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm about 50 pounds lighter than the weight on my license. I just don't have the fortitude to brave the DMV to get it changed.

I did get pulled over once a few months ago and the officer looked back and forth a few times between the license and me. I probably should get a new one. When I started out, the weight on my license was about 60 pounds less than I actually weighed.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Well, my driver's license is from high school so I'm pretty sure it says about 135? I gained a bit of weight in college, but I'm down to somewhere between 125-130 now. So it's still close, but I never got that heavy, only up to about 145.
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't close at all anymore...but I don't get a new one for another year so hopefully I can be well under the weight that's actually on there:)
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My drivers license says 170 pounds... and according to my scale this morning, I'm 131.4, so it's off by about 39 pounds!
  • tawnajean
    tawnajean Posts: 20
    Options
    I haven't changed the weight info on my DL since... I don't know when! (Definately wasn't gonna change it when I was pregnant!) I realized a few months ago that I was down to my DL weight and was super excited. Now I am about 10 lbs under and my reward is to go get a new DL pic with my new info!!
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Is my state (PA) the only weird one that doesn't have weight on there? haha

MI doesn't either, THANKFULLY! LOL
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Mine says 180, I weigh 200, so just 20 pounds off, not too bad. I can't wait til I get below 180 and then can tell them to change it when I renew mine in 2014 :)
  • parkermegan
    parkermegan Posts: 167
    Options
    I was 7 months pregnant with twins when I got mine, so they told me to guess my average weight while not pregnant.....I am about 10lbs off now (3 months post partum) and hope to be UNDER soon :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!