How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I haven't changed it since I first got it - I keep forgetting when I renew - so it still says 155 (my weight when I was 16).
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    When I started my journey...it said 188....but I was really 232 I just went a got a new license last Jan and I was 144 at the time....but now I'm 132 so for the first time in my life it's off by being to HIGH and by 12 pounds!!!
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Bwahahahaha!!!!! My weight is the same on my license as it was when I got my first license at 16. I guess it should read "goal weight" and not "weight".:laugh:
  • NicoWoodruff
    NicoWoodruff Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    In Virginia they don't put that on your license anymore. They must've figured, no one tells the truth about it so why bother? LOL. :laugh:
  • Monkey_Butter
    Options
    The weight on mine said 118 from the time I got my permit at age 15 until two years ago, when I finally updated it to 220.... and that was fudged by at least 20 lbs. =) However, because of this thread, I just realized I am now UNDER the weight listed!! Whooooo!
  • LaneyRZ
    LaneyRZ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    At the moment, I'd say I'm about 15-20 lbs over what my license says. I checked when I saw this thread and thought, "Holy hell, when was I 225 lbs?!?"
  • Moyzilla
    Moyzilla Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    No where even close to my real weight, at one point I was about 90lbs heavier that what it says! I didn't weigh myself as a kid and I don't even think we had a scale in the house so I'm not so confident that 16 year old me even weighed what it says. I'm 6' tall and my license says 180. 3 licenses later and no one has said anything about it! It's my current goal weight. I can't wait for the day I actually weigh what it says on there (45 more lbs to go until I get there)!
  • sjschewlakow
    sjschewlakow Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    They dont put weight on your license in TN! :D
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    I'm pretty sure they don't put the weight on ours in NC.
  • TheNakedHouseWife
    Options
    I was dumbfounded when I found out other states put weights on licenses.

Lack of weight on licenses in PA is one of the few reasons I say it's a good state.
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I think I need a new license now! My license weight says 260, I had lied about it then, and now I am 150, I don't even look the same and sometimes when I give my i.d., they scrutinize..lol
  • BigenFluffy
    BigenFluffy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Mine is almost 70 pounds off. In Georgia, when you renew your license online, you have the same picture/weight. Even when I got married, my name and photo changed, but I did not have the option to have the weight changed. According to my drivers license, I still weigh what I did when I got my learners permit at age 15.
  • Jotell
    Jotell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Then it was true (16yrs old)
    Now 46 lbs heavier. I HOPE I can get back to my original weight!
  • 2012newbie
    2012newbie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I hadn't been honest on my license for at least 10 years, but as of this year, my license has me weighing more than I weigh now, in fact it is 16 lbs more than I actually am. yay
    what a great feeling. I have felt kind of guilty for living a lie LOL
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha..i so love this one!! ; ) i have always had 115lbs on my drivers license but i recently had to update to a new license and i new i had gained an extra 25lbs so i weighed 140 at the time i went to get my new one but i put on it 125lbs : ) who puts there real weight anyways hey. but know i have lost weight so i am around 125lbs right now... hurrayyyyy :love: so i just got this new license about 3or 4months ago and i don't know if your able to just adjust curtain things on it or what or if i have to wait till it expires again.
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Mine was true when I wrote it, but that was 10 years ago! I'm trying to get there again so I don't have to feel guilty for lying. Only about 15 lbs....
  • Jude1064
    Jude1064 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Mine is way off!! But it is my goal to reach that weight before my birthday this year!!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I just looked at mine. Weight is not listed, only height. MI does not require weight any longer.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    My weight is not required to be listed on my license, but I can't WAIT to get a new license picture next year! I was 80 pounds heavier (for now) in my picture, and it doesn't even look like me any more!
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    Virginia licenses don't even have your weight in them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!