Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Replies

• EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    I haven't changed it since I first got it - I keep forgetting when I renew - so it still says 155 (my weight when I was 16).
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    When I started my journey...it said 188....but I was really 232 I just went a got a new license last Jan and I was 144 at the time....but now I'm 132 so for the first time in my life it's off by being to HIGH and by 12 pounds!!!
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Bwahahahaha!!!!! My weight is the same on my license as it was when I got my first license at 16. I guess it should read "goal weight" and not "weight".:laugh:
  • NicoWoodruff
    NicoWoodruff Posts: 369 Member
    In Virginia they don't put that on your license anymore. They must've figured, no one tells the truth about it so why bother? LOL. :laugh:
  • The weight on mine said 118 from the time I got my permit at age 15 until two years ago, when I finally updated it to 220.... and that was fudged by at least 20 lbs. =) However, because of this thread, I just realized I am now UNDER the weight listed!! Whooooo!
  • LaneyRZ
    LaneyRZ Posts: 22 Member
    At the moment, I'd say I'm about 15-20 lbs over what my license says. I checked when I saw this thread and thought, "Holy hell, when was I 225 lbs?!?"
  • Moyzilla
    Moyzilla Posts: 106 Member
    No where even close to my real weight, at one point I was about 90lbs heavier that what it says! I didn't weigh myself as a kid and I don't even think we had a scale in the house so I'm not so confident that 16 year old me even weighed what it says. I'm 6' tall and my license says 180. 3 licenses later and no one has said anything about it! It's my current goal weight. I can't wait for the day I actually weigh what it says on there (45 more lbs to go until I get there)!
  • sjschewlakow
    sjschewlakow Posts: 120 Member
    They dont put weight on your license in TN! :D
  • I'm pretty sure they don't put the weight on ours in NC.
  • I was dumbfounded when I found out other states put weights on licenses.

Lack of weight on licenses in PA is one of the few reasons I say it's a good state.
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    I think I need a new license now! My license weight says 260, I had lied about it then, and now I am 150, I don't even look the same and sometimes when I give my i.d., they scrutinize..lol
  • BigenFluffy
    BigenFluffy Posts: 56 Member
    Mine is almost 70 pounds off. In Georgia, when you renew your license online, you have the same picture/weight. Even when I got married, my name and photo changed, but I did not have the option to have the weight changed. According to my drivers license, I still weigh what I did when I got my learners permit at age 15.
  • Jotell
    Jotell Posts: 139 Member
    Then it was true (16yrs old)
    Now 46 lbs heavier. I HOPE I can get back to my original weight!
  • 2012newbie
    2012newbie Posts: 88 Member
    I hadn't been honest on my license for at least 10 years, but as of this year, my license has me weighing more than I weigh now, in fact it is 16 lbs more than I actually am. yay
    what a great feeling. I have felt kind of guilty for living a lie LOL
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Hahahaha..i so love this one!! ; ) i have always had 115lbs on my drivers license but i recently had to update to a new license and i new i had gained an extra 25lbs so i weighed 140 at the time i went to get my new one but i put on it 125lbs : ) who puts there real weight anyways hey. but know i have lost weight so i am around 125lbs right now... hurrayyyyy :love: so i just got this new license about 3or 4months ago and i don't know if your able to just adjust curtain things on it or what or if i have to wait till it expires again.
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Mine was true when I wrote it, but that was 10 years ago! I'm trying to get there again so I don't have to feel guilty for lying. Only about 15 lbs....
  • Jude1064
    Jude1064 Posts: 83 Member
    Mine is way off!! But it is my goal to reach that weight before my birthday this year!!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    I just looked at mine. Weight is not listed, only height. MI does not require weight any longer.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    My weight is not required to be listed on my license, but I can't WAIT to get a new license picture next year! I was 80 pounds heavier (for now) in my picture, and it doesn't even look like me any more!
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Virginia licenses don't even have your weight in them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!