SHADES OF BROWN (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• PurpleCoookie
    Options
    My personal challenge is to switch up my workouts to get out of this weight loss stall. So, I'm going to do the Biggest loser, Chalean extreme, yoga, and turbo jam.
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    WOW He we are two days in!! I'm already loving it!! I added JM 30DS to my workouts to make sure I got to 60min of exercise per day. I'm sucking down a min of 64oz. of water. My personal challenge is to keep up the momentum and make each day better than the last! This challenge takes me beyond my two JM workout DVD's as well as Chalene Extreme so I'll be starting a couple of new things at the tail end of this challenge.

My major struggle? Push ups OMG I've been doing a few but JM has you do them in circuits and wow!! I get a few on my toes and then gotta go down to my knees to keep it up. I know I pushed hard today that I did yesterday and tomorrow will be even tougher. I can already feel soreness in my biceps. I LOVE IT!!

I want to stay on plan and on target, I'd love to blow my nutritionist out of the water because I stayed on plan and worked my butt off!! How are you guys doing so far?

I can feel your enthusiasm through this post! Way to work things in to reach your goals and Honey you aren't the only one that has to go on the knees during pushups. You start on your knees and then try 5 regular and the rest on the knees each circuit. Then do 7 regular and the rest on the knees. You'll slowly build yourself up to it! Keep up the hard work! You're doing great!

Gamma In the House!!!!
  • peachlow
    Options
    Goodness..a sister was challenged 2 days in a row trying to compete in 2 challenges at once on top of my normal routine but thank God I did it....I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to incorporate the 2 challenges but I have and loved it...Great Burn & I see muscles forming...oh snap

PYGMY Challenge===>>Day 3 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpee
    plus 5 burpee & 40 toe touches from previous 2 days workouts...(caught up)...yea me

Shades of Brown Challenge=====>>>>Arms/Shoulders=Frog Hop 3 sets of 20
    Abs=The Cobra 2 sets of 5 (similar to the Superman...lol)
    Hip Lift Progression=2 sets of 5

Zumba 35 minutes also....got it in

Total Burn today =1378 calories

:yawn: :sad: :yawn: :sad:
  • Ksnoddy87
    Options
    Ok I know I am tardy for the party but heeeyyy!! :)
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Normally Wed is my rest day but there is no time for rest day if I am going to meet the total of exercise minutes So I today I am decating my work out to Team Alpha ! !
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies,

I can’t figure out how to attach my logo!

Just wishing everyone a beautiful day and trust we will ALL meet our goals for the day.

My personal goal is 60mins of exercise all at once and to watch my sugar intake.

Stay blessed!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Just came by to say Hi! And good luck to everyone! Calorie burn goal is 1,058! Let's get it Epsilon! And lower sodium.
  • getitamb
    Options
    And to Get at 30 minutes of stregnth training in.
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    ok testing this signature out
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    GO BETA's!! My personal challenge this week is to drink 96 oz of water daily and add strenght training to my 60 minutes of cardio! :)
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    GM Shades of Brown Divas!!! How is EVERYONE doing so far?? Well I can actually say I been putting in WORK!! I am sooooooooo not a morning person but I got up at 630 this morning to do JIllian Michael workout week1. NOTE: I usually workout when I get off which is 530 but since I gotta get my hair did this evening I went on and got up this morn and sweated for 20 mins. I feel so good. I think I am going to start doing that maybe 3 times out the week and other days in the evenings. Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    GM Shades of Brown Divas!!! How is EVERYONE doing so far?? Well I can actually say I been putting in WORK!! I am sooooooooo not a morning person but I got up at 630 this morning to do JIllian Michael workout week1. NOTE: I usually workout when I get off which is 530 but since I gotta get my hair did this evening I went on and got up this morn and sweated for 20 mins. I feel so good. I think I am going to start doing that maybe 3 times out the week and other days in the evenings. Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

You go Girl!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, hope y'all are doing well. I'm working it out. Getting my water in 64 oz, trying the new exercises in the challenges, and doing 30 minutes of carido each day. I've also added my own personal goal lifting my kettle bell for 15- 20 minutes a day.

Lets work it out !!!
  • justthick
    justthick Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I have tons of personal goals. But my goal is to work our 6 days a week and 2 hours a day. Yes, that is hard. usually fo 70-100 minutes. I want to increase my caloric burn and increase my water intake, I just start a new workout video by the BIGGEST LOSER. I am on it this month. I want to I want to burn 1500 cals a day (6 days)= 9000 for the week. Is that suicide. lOl.
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I have tons of personal goals. But my goal is to work our 6 days a week and 2 hours a day. Yes, that is hard. usually fo 70-100 minutes. I want to increase my caloric burn and increase my water intake, I just start a new workout video by the BIGGEST LOSER. I am on it this month. I want to I want to burn 1500 cals a day (6 days)= 9000 for the week. Is that suicide. lOl.
    It's not suicide, it's going to take hard work and dedication and you can do it. But becareful not to burn yourself out. Rest days are as important and work out days.

Goddluck
    ~Chika
  • getitamb
    Options
    Hey
    just stopiing by to say hey. Today I plan on doing the morning walk with the kids and doing a run later on. I am also going to get in some stregnth. I am going to have to eat more though so I don't get fatigued. Goal: burnm 1,000 calories 5 days a weeks and chiil on two days out the week. Let's go team Epsilon!
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Shades of Brown Divas, yesterday was my rest day. My legs was sore and I was no good to move. But today is new and I am ready and feeling much better. I'm on to my Zumba workout. I pray all is well with everyone and we are all striving to reach our goals. Go Go Go! SIGMAS!
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well good morning to ALL you lovely ladies working hard to look slim, trim and healthy.

I want to say a BIG thank you my BETA sisters for their help with helping me apply the log as my signature!

As you can see I finally got it. :smile:
    Amen to teamwork!

Have a great day everyone!!!!
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I have been on the site for about a week and jumped into the first relevant group that I could. I believe that this group is going to be awesome and look forward to working it out with everyone :-)

My personal goal this week is to drink at least 6 glasses of water per day (minimm). This is a big stretch for me because I usually drink tea and juice all day---hardly any water (and if I do, it's normally flavored).
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    The BETA Diva's Rock!! Thanks for all the support and encouragement team! I did not think I could get through those "Lunge & Curls" but with the support of my team I gave them another shot and got through 6 reps.... YAY!