This is a question for all the guys w/ sexy abs in profile p

1235»

Replies

• I have NO problem with it guys! Keep it up!
  • i'm guilty of this as well...

don't you change a thing.

Agreed.

It's unanomous

Yes, please don't!

Just HAD to join in on this one!!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I don't know why, but I have come back to this htread at least 50 times today. Wonder what it could be?

I tried to stop clicking on this thread, but my mouse wouldn't cooperate with my wishes. D**n mouse :blushing:
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    i'm guilty of this as well...

I would want to hurt you if you changed this... because seriously every time I see your picture I just want to welllllll I probably shouldn't write that here... lol I'll just keep them in my head lol
  • Well Put
    I think if you look at most of the profile pics for MFPers they tend to lose more clothing as they progress, although apparently undies thursday is taboo...but sa people get more comfrotable with their appearance as the weight disappears they want yo uto see thei accomplishments, that theyve put in the hard work and here it is! Thats why we have so many before and after threads with pics...everyone should be proud of their accomplishments on here , they feel healthier and sexier...lets be real, sexy is all about self confidence and nothing brings more self confidence than getting the body you want..body isnt everything but its not a bad tool !
  • LJV1031
    LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
    Thanks for the eye candy!!! LOL
  • keola64
    keola64 Posts: 207 Member
    Hmmm I guess all the ab pics should all go away lol,post pix of toes instead for profile pix LOL
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Hmmm I guess all the ab pics should all go away lol,post pix of toes instead for profile pix LOL

We will find you and hurt you!
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    If I'm ever single again... the next man will have a V.
    Never ever dated a V. I think it should be high time.

I dated a "V" jesus..he's so pretty! Luckily we're still good friends. He does dishes shirtless for me!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    I am 38 years old and can see my abs again! So I want to show my results...man, was hoping you ladies would like em!

We do...carry on :wink:
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    I am 38 years old and can see my abs again! So I want to show my results...man, was hoping you ladies would like em!

Your efforts are GREATLY appreciated here HoseDad!
  • cause they may have butter face.... you know, body's a 10 but the face is a 1

kinda like this

160x.jpg

LOL!