JUST ADMIT IT...

Options

Replies

• msmellebelle
    Options
    I want my boyfriend to be able to pick me up with ease.
  • mamabearr
    Options

This too! My boyfriend is a solid 130 lbs. He couldn't man handle me if his life depended on it.
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options

This too! My boyfriend is a solid 130 lbs. He couldn't man handle me if his life depended on it.

Me three!! I want the slam me against the wall fun stuff!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I want to lose the fat, to unleash the beast trapped under my skin.

Then im gunna get me some guns like 'the rock' and them Im gunna lose my man tits and get some mega pecs.

I wanna wear a tight top that hugs my muscles, and when someone is eyeing me up... I will tense so hard, my top will rip and fall off and everyone will fall to their knees.

Best answer so far!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i want to be the hottest chick my boyfriend has ever been involved with.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Mine says 'girls' and 'being able to outrun bigfoot' .

Never been more real before in my life.
  • melissalan
    melissalan Posts: 75 Member
    Options

Then im gunna get me some guns like 'the rock' and them Im gunna lose my man tits and get some mega pecs.

I wanna wear a tight top that hugs my muscles, and when someone is eyeing me up... I will tense so hard, my top will rip and fall off and everyone will fall to their knees.

Oh my gosh! This is the best. You will make people faint one day!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Mine is true. My car is way hotter than me and I've had enough of that.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

:blushing: :love:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I just want to be happy and healthy. Im 21 I get called ugly and fat every single day. I been fat my whole life and im just tired of it.

I agree - you need to surround yourself with better people. You are a very beautiful woman - screw the losers that call you anything different
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Because my husband likes to play off my insecurities and and make my life miserable. SO I decided to show him. Which now apparently seems pointless, because he gives his number out to chics 12 years younger than him, because they are friends and he sees no problem with it.....oh wait I am rambling again. I am doing this because I want to be hot......or at least i want to hear it

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you're still married to that douche? Holy crap! If my husband did that, he would no longer have balls because of how hard I kicked them in and I would definitely not be married to a sob like that. Yikes girl! You need to make him stop treating you like this!

I SO AGREE!!!!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I really wanna be fit and healthy and all that jazz but, my in the closet reason. My husband has these girls that constantly want to be friends and he tells me that they are just friends. Seriously all they do is text but, he doesn't understand how uncomfortable it makes me so I want to get looking good so maybe I can find a Just friend kind of guy just to see if it will show him how it makes me feel. Girls are always flirting with him and I want to be flirted with and have him on edge some time. I am very insecure person and I don't want to be that way anymore. I don't want to think every girl he sees that looks better than me that he is gonna just walk away from me.

:frown:
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    I know there are guys who like fat chicks but I dont want a guy with a fetish, I want a guy to think I'm hot cuz I actually am! I'm not gettin any younger! and I really do wanna stop huffin and puffin when I move.
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Because my husband likes to play off my insecurities and and make my life miserable. SO I decided to show him. Which now apparently seems pointless, because he gives his number out to chics 12 years younger than him, because they are friends and he sees no problem with it.....oh wait I am rambling again. I am doing this because I want to be hot......or at least i want to hear it

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear this!! :frown: You just go and show him what he'll be missing out on!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • LilysMom28
    Options

I love this!!!! :happy:
  • LilysMom28
    Options
    i don't think I have ever actually felt pretty/beautiful/sexy before. My husband tells me i am but i can never believe it because I don't feel it. Soon enough though... :smile:
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options

dump his a**
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Well, I was honest in my profile. . I am training to be a fitness trainer and want to be healthy for my daughter. . the other reasons are also listed on my profile
  • argharna
    Options
    Mine is true everyone in my family has diabities I dont want to get it. I want to lose the weight for my kids I hate taking them to the park seeing other moms playing with their kids and me sitting on the bench cause Im to tired to get up. I also what to beable to fit on rides at disneyland
  • bitsybetsy424
    bitsybetsy424 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ummm. well, all my "safe" answers are very true! But, I do have a couple others that I haven't mentioned...When I get married I want to be able to wear sexy lingerie. I also want to get back at my sister - as awful as that sounds - She is always putting me down and has recently said some truly awful things to me and I'm like "I'm not going to take this, I'm going to look better than you and then you will eat your words."

There we go, the truth is out.