JUST ADMIT IT...

Options
12346»

Replies

• clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I want to see if I really am big boned under all this fat as I've never been small and have been told I'm big honed since the age of five and I want to see how small I have to get before my 320lb so stops calling me fat.
  • Steph70508
    Options
    I was honest on my profile too. I want to look great nude! I would also love to feel like I can prance around with careless abandon in the buff...bend over without stuff hanging down, jump up and down and look sexy instead of gross and looking waaay hotter than my ex is SWEET!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I've been "jokingly" proposed to a few times, but obviously still not married either. I would also like to get married, but I don't think weight keeps us from marrying, so I don't include it in my profile.
    ^^

I guess one thing I don't include is I want the guy I date to find me very attractive xD Mainly though, it's my own problem...but I guess it is partially for romance. ^^;;;
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I am really here to Get fit, healthy, confident, But i would also love to be able to have a marathon of kinky wild sex n positions you only dream about like i did pre fatty. ;0) I cant wait til that day comes! HEHE!!
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    My profile has my real honest answers. Safe answers... lol. I like how that is labeled.

I'm doing it for mostly shallow reasons I admit. My wife left me because of my weight and it's very difficult to find a date when you are a fat guy. I've been single for almost ten years now, and most of the rejections I get are because "I'm a nice guy but I'm too big."

So that is my primary motivation. I'd like to date again someday.

My other motivation is that I despise the weakness that is my body as I used to be an athlete and I want to flush the diabetes from my system, which I have mostly done.

So health reasons come in a close 2nd. I want to live past 40.

I'm with you on this one, however because of my self esteem issues caused by my weight I have never actually been on a date, Yes I have had girlfriends and everything that comes with it, but they were all meet through friend's or through training, Ive never actually walked up to a girl and asked her out on a date. God that sounds sad but i
    As for my reasons,
  • SleeveMeAlone
    Options
    i <3 all these responses!