New 30ds challenge and lose 10lbs by Halloween.

Options

Replies

• Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Made it through Level 2 Day 1. I didn't think I would get much out of it, because of learning some new moves. But I sure did have some sweat running down my face by the end. I'm so proud of all of us, some are finishing up level 1 and for us that just started level 2. As for me this is a Huge accomplishment. Keep it up ladies!
  • CMGemstone
    CMGemstone Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Made it through Level 2 Day 1. I didn't think I would get much out of it, because of learning some new moves. But I sure did have some sweat running down my face by the end. I'm so proud of all of us, some are finishing up level 1 and for us that just started level 2. As for me this is a Huge accomplishment. Keep it up ladies!

I couldn't believe the amount of planks in L2!! It makes me even more scared for L3.
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done should have been day 10 for me today but had to take days off due to injury, never mind though, onwards and upwards so they say!

I think we all need a big pat on the back for sticking to our guns and getting this far! seriously if I didn't make this group then I probably would have given up on day 4, you all motivate me to get my shred on everyday! so thankyou everyone. ! :D
  • lkcurvy
    lkcurvy Posts: 15
    Options

I couldn't believe the amount of planks in L2!! It makes me even more scared for L3.

I hear ya...I thought the same thing!
  • lkcurvy
    lkcurvy Posts: 15
    Options
    Day 8 done should have been day 10 for me today but had to take days off due to injury, never mind though, onwards and upwards so they say!

I think we all need a big pat on the back for sticking to our guns and getting this far! seriously if I didn't make this group then I probably would have given up on day 4, you all motivate me to get my shred on everyday! so thankyou everyone. ! :D

Thank you! You have help me and others by starting this group. It motivates me to keep going. We can all do this together :drinker:
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    D1L2 is done. OMG I thought I was going to die. But, I will stick with it.
  • GoCanada
    GoCanada Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Day 1, Level 2 Completed. Holy crap. Haha, I need to work on my balance, I am so bad at staying stable while doing arm exercises with lunges.
  • Madiann
    Options
    L2/D2 complete. I've noticed that I not sore with this level, but sweating a lot. Some moves I can do with 5lbs and some only with 2lbs. I hate the move where your upper body moves a different dirrection than the bottom half. My mind just can't comprehend it. So I did some leg kicks with my arms doing jumping jacks. I figure that I'm still moving.
  • CMGemstone
    Options
    L2/D2 complete. I've noticed that I not sore with this level, but sweating a lot. Some moves I can do with 5lbs and some only with 2lbs. I hate the move where your upper body moves a different dirrection than the bottom half. My mind just can't comprehend it. So I did some leg kicks with my arms doing jumping jacks. I figure that I'm still moving.

I know! That move is hard! And i still can't do the jump rope in the last cardio, so I do more high knees there.
    Currently, I only own 3 pound weights, so I have been using those. I noticed the same thing about the soreness. I have not been sore, but sweating more than i think i have in my whole life! It is getting easier to get through the cardio, but the first plank thing where you bring either one foot at a time forward or jump them both in (i forget what they call it) makes my right hip pop and sends a sharpe pain up my back, so it is REALLY hard for my to get though that move. I have to take lots of breaks.
  • Madiann
    Options

I know! That move is hard! And i still can't do the jump rope in the last cardio, so I do more high knees there.
    Currently, I only own 3 pound weights, so I have been using those. I noticed the same thing about the soreness. I have not been sore, but sweating more than i think i have in my whole life! It is getting easier to get through the cardio, but the first plank thing where you bring either one foot at a time forward or jump them both in (i forget what they call it) makes my right hip pop and sends a sharpe pain up my back, so it is REALLY hard for my to get though that move. I have to take lots of breaks.

well don't do anything that causes you pain. Are you doing the modiflied version. That's all I can do.
  • CMGemstone
    Options
    Yeah. Thats all i can do as well. and it is just the right hip. that is the hip that hurts sometimes ever since i had my son 7 years ago, so I think it is just out of alinement from the pregancy.
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well done for today everyone. I didn't have a chance to shred it today, I am just back from 12km walk though, so I've had my ration of exercise :laugh: . Will catch up tomorrow. Might even try and do L1D10 in the morning and maybe, MAYBE LOL try and do L2D1 in the evening.
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    L2D2 done. This level is a killer. I am hating all these planks but I am feeling it.
  • GoCanada
    Options
    Definitely don't have time tonight and already did hot yoga. Will do level 2 in the morning and in the evening tomorrow to catch up!
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    L1D10 done. That's L1 all finished for me. Going to try and get L2D1 done tonight to catch up.
  • Madiann
    Options
    Level 2 Day 3 Done...I can feel it in my abs now. I actually like the planks, is that weird. Maybe it's because I can actually catch my breath.
  • dbarkhurst74
    dbarkhurst74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    what is this video you are working out to. Where do you get it. It sounds interesting?
  • Pinnagerjaggin
    Options
    what is this video you are working out to. Where do you get it. It sounds interesting?

Its the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. You can get it on instant at amazon.com for 2$ an episode or buy the entire thing for around 5.
  • GoCanada
    Options
    Day 2, Level 2 done!
  • Madiann
    Options
    Today I'm skipping my workout. Went to a wedding reception and didn't get to sleep till 11:45pm. Then I was up at 4:00 this mornig for work. I'm sure my body could use a break.