New 30ds challenge and lose 10lbs by Halloween.

Options

Replies

• Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Just took my measurements after L1, and I'm down 12.5cm/5 inches over all :happy: woohoo!
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Just finished L2D4...im happy that is over with.
  • Pinnagerjaggin
    Options
    Going to catch up for these past 2 days and do both level one and level two tomorrow and tuesday. Not going to let myself give up - I've been doing too good to give up,.
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    urgh .. I am seriously losing motivation! :( haven't done shred since thursday just too busy through the day then couldn't be bothered on a night. NEED to get it done today!!!!!!!
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    urgh .. I am seriously losing motivation! :( haven't done shred since thursday just too busy through the day then couldn't be bothered on a night. NEED to get it done today!!!!!!!

Well, if this website is meant to motivate...here goes. I'm sure most people in this world have 20-30 minutes to take time for themselves. Your our leader, you can do this...who cares if you missed four days. Just do the modified version and jump back in. I've been doing this first thing in the morning, and I'm not a morning person. We are doing this all together!
  • Madiann
    Options
    L2/D4 Complete...just ate lunch, time to give the dog a bath. Then it's time for me to relax and take a hot bath. I was supposed to have training today. Tactical course and PT run. But I guess the electirc pully broke and it was canceled until a new part comes in. I guess it gives me a little more time to get in shape for it.

By the way, just wondering if I'm the only one doing the modified version of everything still?

I'm thinking next month I might start all over again then add the C25 running thing. Then in December try the Ripped in 30. Just my thoughts.
  • want_it_25
    Options
    D5L2 done..
  • want_it_25
    Options
    L2/D4 Complete...just ate lunch, time to give the dog a bath. Then it's time for me to relax and take a hot bath. I was supposed to have training today. Tactical course and PT run. But I guess the electirc pully broke and it was canceled until a new part comes in. I guess it gives me a little more time to get in shape for it.

By the way, just wondering if I'm the only one doing the modified version of everything still?

I'm thinking next month I might start all over again then add the C25 running thing. Then in December try the Ripped in 30. Just my thoughts.
    d

I do most modifications but I try every once in a while the advanced moves. This morning I did some advanced moves. It actually felt good.

After this challenge is over with I think I am going to give Ripped in 30 a try. I also want to put something else in my workout routine. Any suggestions?????
  • Pinnagerjaggin
    Options
    L1 Day 9 Done
    L2 Day 1 Done

Catching up.

I had to stop a couple times with Level 2. Did anyone else notice that it seemed so much harder. I think its because I had just done level 1 right before hand too.
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    Day 9 done. Felt so much better once I did it. I normally do it on a morning, then have a nice hot shower! roll on tomorrow, I HOPE I can post some inch loss!!
  • Madiann
    Options
    Day 9 done. Felt so much better once I did it. I normally do it on a morning, then have a nice hot shower! roll on tomorrow, I HOPE I can post some inch loss!!
    Congrats, 1 more day then it's level 2!
  • Pinnagerjaggin
    Options
    I posted my inches that I lost. I'm not sure how accurate they are because its hard to measure in the same exact spot. I took a couple pictures and there is some difference (especially the side shot). Who knows. My pants do fit better.
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    I'm trying to get a chart done, My sister was doing one but she is so busy with work, if anyone knows how to do one please let me know lol I'm looking on google at the minute to see if I can find a template.
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    Day 10 Level One finished! ........ Level 2, Hello!

Will take measurements tomorrow before I do Level 2 Day 1. :)
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    Ok anyone who wants to be included on the spreadsheet please let me know now so we can add your names and stuff. x
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Oh my word :noway: I just did L1D11 and then L2D1 back to back. Can someone, anyone, please tell me what I was thinking?! LOL :laugh: Off to die in a corner somewhere now.
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    ok bcuz I have been *out* due to the TOM that made me feel really sick and a REALLY tough week at work (meaning I RAN MY *kitten* off litterally sweating and out of breath carrying heavy plates across a super huge dinning establishment where we were twice as busy as usuall and the shifts were twice as long) I am behing schedule. But I am off today. So this morning I am going to do L2D4 and this afternoon L2D5, along with some 10 min abs twice, my yoga for back build up twice and in between some Pilates Crunch. Hoping that will get me back on track. Sorry I havnt been on the boards this week. Like I said it has been really rough. But knowing you are here is what is making me get back up and get back on track cuz honestly level 2 kicks my but. Makes me want to pass out every time lol
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Yes skinnymomo add me to the spreadsheet please. I have posted my mesurements before but if you need me to send them to you let me know I have been keeping records
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    Yes skinnymomo add me to the spreadsheet please. I have posted my mesurements before but if you need me to send them to you let me know I have been keeping records

Hiya yeah could you repost your measurements, do you have them from day 1 and day 10? x
  • want_it_25
    Options
    Ok anyone who wants to be included on the spreadsheet please let me know now so we can add your names and stuff. x

Can I be on the spreadsheet? I will have my measurements this evening for you if that will work. Thanks