Curious... (for men & women)

Options
124»

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Chubby girls have been and always will be my bread and butter. Which is good because they usually like buttered bread.

Aaaaaare you gonna take me home tonight?
    Awwww down beside your red firelight...
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    You have to feel comfortable in your own skin. If you have fat on you and your OK with that then your man can be that way also. I personally am not happy unless I hold my body in shape. I prefer my woman to be in shape also. I have been athletic my whole life. If your partner likes to be in shape then you must be in shape also. I'm sure that your partner would appreciate it in bed the same as you do. The fatter one always drags down the fitter one. Habits run thick.

Ermmmmm eh?
    Exactly like it reads. You know you look and wish when you see somebody in shape and hot. You know you do. If your comfortable with the chub then that is your preference. Somebody who takes time to be in physical shape wants the same. If they don't, that will be a very very rare case. If you havn't been fit.....within the last 5 years then you are used to having chub. I'm not talking about "I was a track star in High School. I'm talking about a current state of mind.

NO ONE goes to the gym to be fit for their chubby mate. NOBODY. I know fit couples and fat couples. I know fit sig's with their chubby sig's. The chubby always brings down the other. Being in physical fit shape is not easy. It's easier to sit on your behind and watch TV. THE SIG JUST WANTS TO BE WITH THEIR PARTNER. That is why I say the chubby one always brings down the fit one. You are not together when the sig spends 2+ hrs away in the gym.

Well (as I said above) I do. So you're wrong. I can love a woman for more reasons than her pants size.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Tall and athletic. Muscular too but not all crazy 'roid looking. Caucasian ( yeah I'm bad like that, sorry ha ha), usually about 6' or above, size 16 neck, 37 sleeve, 34-36 waist.....I used to have a blonde fetish too but I've kinda outgrown that (ex was a green eyed blonde so he cured me of it lol). I like a well groomed man but not the metro type, but in Cali, there a lot of that shizz. I gravitate towards the alpha male types too.
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Chubby girls have been and always will be my bread and butter. Which is good because they usually like buttered bread.

Aaaaaare you gonna take me home tonight?
    Awwww down beside your red firelight...

I keep hearing about men who like chubby...for once I'd like to meet one! A single one. One that will still love me when I lose weight of course.
  • lalinzki
    Options
    I like all types :love: , but the ones that I get attracted the most are the ones with a apple bottoms. I don't really care if your thin, medium or semi chubby , small or tall as long as you have apple bottom and can work it..ITS ALL GOOOOOOOOD :heart:
  • Ebbsies
    Options
    LOL Hilarious thread, thanks for asking this, I found it highly entertaining, and congrats on your upcoming wedding! I'd have to say a medium (not chubby) teddy bear type of any height is fantastic, stronger rounded shoulders, a bit of a chest, but likes sports and plays them well, the physique is secondary, he has to be able to make me laugh first. :) Dark eyes, dark hair always though.
  • Ebbsies
    Options
    And as for fit couples fat couples as mentioned before, I figured I'd chime in as I'm a lot more ripped than my hubby is right now (he used to be when we first started dating, it's just not one of his goals at the moment) and prefer personally for myself to be lean but I don't do it for anyone but myself. :)
  • argharna
    Options
    well being that I like both men and women I will have to say that for men I like them to be tall and thin with very little to no hair on their body. for women prefer them to be about my size also very little hair on there body (long hair on theie head). and I like for them to be taller them me.
  • TrefG
    TrefG Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Curves are where it's at ! Have always preferred my women curvy.