Costume Changers Forum (Week 2)

Options
124»

Replies

• ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Down another lb so far this week, so some of that awful weekend crap has come back off. 1 more lb to go then back to my lowest this time.
    Forgot to weigh this morning so I'll do it later, probably tomorrow.
  • jsprax
    Options
    Ugh, cranky this morning, let PMS get the better of my control last night and had an ice cream cone, and then a bowl of chips with some dip! Trying to focus on the positive side - that I didn't eat the whole bag of chips haha - but still rotted with myself!!!!!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    ive been slackin this week since i do all my workouts outside and its poured rain all week almost ... but ive gotten out a few times as long as i could
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I was excited when I first read about this challenge, excited to start almost 2 weeks ago, but didn't really anticipate how I'd feel at this point. With over 31 miles logged by walking and a little jogging, I have a sense of accomplishment and that feels really good. Each day I am motivated to stay with this. Though this isn't some major sweepstakes with a big money prize, I still feel there is a reward at the end for accepting a challenge and sticking with it for personal health and fitness reasons.

I can say honestly that this is my first of many challenges to come. Thanks again, Elana!
  • jepo27
    jepo27 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well I weigh'd myself this morning and another 2lb down Wooohoo! Got to say I am falling a little short on the miles though :( it's just really difficult getting them in. There is only me and my two young boys (2 and 5) at home. I work all day and the only time I get is when they are in bed and I have no one to look after them in order to go for a walk :( Will have to think of something....
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Feeling pretty good about myself today, scales are lower than last week, and I've done a ton of walking that I'm just about to track!!
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    I was excited when I first read about this challenge, excited to start almost 2 weeks ago, but didn't really anticipate how I'd feel at this point. With over 31 miles logged by walking and a little jogging, I have a sense of accomplishment and that feels really good. Each day I am motivated to stay with this. Though this isn't some major sweepstakes with a big money prize, I still feel there is a reward at the end for accepting a challenge and sticking with it for personal health and fitness reasons.

I can say honestly that this is my first of many challenges to come. Thanks again, Elana!

Isn't it wonderful how a group of people we have never met, can motivate us to challenge ourselves to do something we would not normally do. What a great group to belong to.
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    Well I weigh'd myself this morning and another 2lb down Wooohoo! Got to say I am falling a little short on the miles though :( it's just really difficult getting them in. There is only me and my two young boys (2 and 5) at home. I work all day and the only time I get is when they are in bed and I have no one to look after them in order to go for a walk :( Will have to think of something....

Put the two year old in the stroller and talk a walk before the kids go to bed. I do that with my daughter and she loves it.

Angel
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    I decided to push myself and go 200 miles and combine biking and walk/jogging. I'm so motivated to get to onederland!

Thanks all!

Angel
  • jsprax
    jsprax Posts: 31
    Options
    Down 2lbs :) Great news on a Monday morning! 20.09miles done!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    crap...I posted in wrong thread!

3.4 pounds lost and 27.1 miles logged (including 2 mile family fun run for wellness at my son's school!)