Hottie by the Holidays Week 1

Options

Replies

• liz4187
    liz4187 Posts: 35
    Options
    Another smooth day, despite the boy eating delicious pizza in front of me while We were watching football today :P. I also squeezed in a 4.5 mile hike

Weigh-in is closing in. What are you guys expecting, do you think you will make your goal?
  • heybrit
    heybrit Posts: 140
    Options
    Hey,

So I've been having some health problems with my kidney (infection and stones) and so I haven't been able to exercise but I've still been eating well :) The pain had subsided for a couple days so after getting the okay from a RN, I went on a run last night but about an hour ago, my body got the same pain as I first did on Wednesday! I think I probably stressed my body to the point where I released another stone running last night. So I'm definitely going to wait to exercise until I go to the urologist on Thursday to figure out wtf is up with my body! I did over 11,000 steps though yesterday, so I felt great! :) I am so bummed about all of this btw. :/

Also, I decided that I am going to refrain from weighing myself through the month of October. For this reason I won't be updating my weight (sorry :/), can I continue to update using measurements instead of pounds lost? If not, is it okay to just not update for the rest of the month? Sorry :/
  • share3
    share3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    monday morning tomorrow, don't forget to weight in.....
  • liz4187
    Options
    No problem Brit, you can definitely give your measurements and we can definitely try and make a spot for that on the chart.

I didn't exercise today but I did a great job with my calories today and am looking forward to weigh-in tomorrow. :D
  • liz4187
    Options
    Down to 168 lbs that is exactly my goal with a 2lb drop :)
  • share3
    share3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    down to 153.1 lost 4.4 ...
  • maudymoo
    Options
    is it too late to join? I've just seen this today and I think its just the motivation I need :-)

7415654.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • liz4187
    Options
    Absolutely all I need is your current weight (and last weeks too if you have it :) ) your nickname and your goal weight for the holidays :)

WAY TO GO SHAREN! That is awesome :D
  • bluegold12
    Options
    Good job Liz and Sharen :D

I'm at 153.4. I'm in shock haha :) what happened to me this week?! lol. I'm happy. Now, I hope I don't plateau at 153. 153 was a long rest stop on the way up :)
  • toonzy
    toonzy Posts: 28
    Options
    Well, Monday morning weigh in and I'm stuck on 187! Oh well! Herer's hoping for a loss next week (:
  • liz4187
    Options
    Congratulations Tia!! We have some big drops today :D

No worries Toonzy, we all plateau at some point. Just keep up the great work, try not to get discouraged and I'm sure we will be seeing a drop soon :)
  • hutchins123
    hutchins123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your group :-)

Name or nickname : Stephanie
    Current Weight : 243 lbs
    Goal Weight (It doesn't have to be for the holidays necessarily) By the Holidays: 215 lbs. Overall: 170 lbs.

I'll try to update daily as well :-)
  • liz4187
    Options
    Welcome Stephanie!

I need updates on 18 more people :D
  • curlysue87
    Options
    Hope it's not to late to join in!

Name: Susan
    Current weight: 167lbs
    Goal weight: By christmas, 155. Ultimate goal weight: 140-145
  • hazlettd
    hazlettd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I got caught up in my "happy dance" celebrating a 2 lb loss this week! Now at 226.8

My 20-minute free time is over, the wee ones are fussing. Wishing everyone a successful week!
    Donna
  • liz4187
    Options
    Awesome Donna!! Congratulations. Your stats are updated. I am hoping to post this weeks list by the end of the day
  • heather_morales
    Options
    hi everybody. you all are doing so great. i feel like such a failure because i was doing so great then this weekend hit me -since thursday really-with all kind of problems, and i just didn't even try to eat healthy or exercise. up 2 pounds since last week=[ (185 lbs) gonna do better this week...PROMISE.
  • liz4187
    Options
    No worries, it happens to the best of us :)
  • hbaby08
    hbaby08 Posts: 75
    Options
    hey, no weight change since last week.
    i will change up my workout routine this week and definitly watch what i eat.
    good luck everybody
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    will there be a new thread for week 2?