Bump
  • jyls
    jyls Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yummy!
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    i really have to give these noodles another try...i only went as far as opening a package once and they just didnt seem appetizing thanks for posting
  • mrsbadara
    Options
    bump
  • lanfancan
    lanfancan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting these wonderful recipes! I'm so excited to try this Beef Lo Mein. I've see Shirataki Noodles for a while not but usually just add it to Miso (boring). Thank you!!!
  • Brittmy
    Brittmy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    hmm, looks promising! :)
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    bump for later. I have a couple of bags of shirataki not knowing what to do with them. The only way my hubby liked them was when I made as a tuna artichoke pasta. Now I cant have tuna often so they're just sitting on the fridge. We noticed that they are not very good tasting with Italian recipes so I imagined it would probably be better with an asian recipe. This sounds good. Will try soon.

The one thing you really should do if you want to do italian dishes... I find rinsing with hot water, and the flashing it with cold water really does help.

Tonight Im actually planning on Chicken Florentine and Chicken Primavera and the Angel-hair works tremendously well!
  • aroobq
    aroobq Posts: 14
    Options
    bump..im still searching for shirataki noodles..if cant find them then ill order online..how do u like the texture of these..i heard it can be rubbery??does it matter on the method u use to cook them
  • cramernh
    Options
    bump..im still searching for shirataki noodles..if cant find them then ill order online..how do u like the texture of these..i heard it can be rubbery??does it matter on the method u use to cook them

http://www.house-foods.com/tofu/tofu_shirataki.aspx
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who gets a horrible stomach ache from these noodles? Tried them once. Never again... Sounds delicious (in theory) though!
  • lizschwab
    lizschwab Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • aroobq
    aroobq Posts: 14
    Options

should have mentioned im in australia-sydney
  • cramernh
    Options

should have mentioned im in australia-sydney

Well hell - it should be easy to find it in one of the many asian food stores in China-town then! I betcha you can ask to have them order it or you can order online from a vendor directly!
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Sounds delish! I know what's for dinner tonight! :) Thanks!
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I order miracle noodles brand on amazon.