Operation: Sexy Claus Week #2 9.26.11 (Closed Group)

Options
Good Morning wonderful people! I hope everyone had a good weekend! We have 1 week in the books and 12 more to go! Let's make sure we are sticking with our workout schedules, staying accountable by participating, and making wise nutrition choices. We all know what we have to do, it is just the DOING IT that needs to be executed. :)

Please log your weight on the spreadsheet. You can put na in place of the measurements, unless you did not enter measurements last week!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE81SVEtMGVTaFFpLWJveDJJOXNWOUE6MQ

Question of the Day: Where did you maybe slip up last week, that you need to improve for this week?

Go Team Go!

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 212.4
    This Week 213.4

Booooo hiss Booooo hiss! LOL

I know why...I need to get my workout schedule back on point. Which is going to mean waking up at 5:30 in the morning :( someone pray for me please! I am so not a morning person lol, but we have to make those sacrifices.

So my workout schedule will be as follows:

Tonight- TurboFire 30
    Tuesday- HIIT 15
    Wednesday-30 Day Shred
    Thursday-TurboFire Fire 45
    Friday-TurboFire
    Saturday and Sunday-Zumba
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Morning Everyone...

I actually had a nice relaxing weekend but I will admit I took some photos yesterday that reminded me of why I need to do this....I looked like a baby whale in green hmmm....gotta keep pressing on..

I was actually excited to weigh in today since I was 176 on my Saturday weigh (which is 2 pounds down last week)....but alas damn TOM has taken over and I'm bloated like a blow fish so this morning I'm 179 up 3 pounds from Saturday...

Question of the Day: Where did you maybe slip up last week, that you need to improve for this week?

I slipped up with my exercise..its been 2 months I've been fighting to get my routine back on track....I really need to try doing am workouts that way its done early and there will be no excuses....also I'm great with water during the week when my bottle is on my desk but I'm horrible on weekends....so I need to work on that too
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Last week: 163
    Today: 161.4

But I really don't deserve any credit because I've eaten horribly the past few days. This week is all about the food consumption -- I need to stop cutting myself so much slack and really get back into eating well and eating LESS.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I know why...I need to get my workout schedule back on point. Which is going to mean waking up at 5:30 in the morning :( someone pray for me please! I am so not a morning person lol, but we have to make those sacrifices.

Maybe we can message each other...I'm up at 5:30 but I wake up the kids and lay back down :blushing:
  • Krys_T
    Options

Maybe we can message each other...I'm up at 5:30 but I wake up the kids and lay back down :blushing:

That would be a great idea!!!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    bumping for later ... I need to glue the paper I wrote my measurements onto my forehead I keep FORGETTING it at home LOL I will be back later to answer the question
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Last week: 230
    This week: 229

This week I need to a better job with my workouts I was distracted last week. Not a good thing for me..I still lost a pound though so I'll take that.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Oh crap!

Last week~ 171.2
    Today~175.0

I really need to get control of myself. I haven't been doing well for a month now. This past week I've been doing alot of emotional eating. My sister is completely ignoring me and didn't even call to wish me Happy birthday yesterday. I sent her three texts asking her to join us for dinner.:cry: Everyone keeps telling me it's all her and it's her problem but it still really hurts me.

Anyway, my plan for this week is

Monday~ elliptical
    Tuesday~ turbofire
    wednesday~elliptical
    Thurs~ Turbo fire
    Friday~ elliptical
    Saturday~ rest
    Sunday~ walk
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I stayed the same this week (193.8). I had 5 really good days, then spent the weekend out of town taking care of my prego sister (she's 33 weeks prego w/twins & was in the hospital 3 times last week). so, helping her out & taking care of her 2 year old so my Brother in law could get some errands done & such.

I was too nervous to leave her, and since she's on restricted activity - we couldn't really leave the house. So, no workouts & I was doing some nervous snacking.

I had set a mini-goal to be 191 on Monday 10/3... and I have my 15 year college reunion coming up on 10/15 - so I am really going to do my best to work my booty off this week!

Looking forward to a better weigh in next week!

Amy :0)
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!!!
    I had a fun filled weekend with the Kiddies! I think this weigh in on Monday's really kept me in line b/c the weekends I normally get out of control and if I didn't feel like working out I wouldn't. Saturday I took my daughter to Olive Garden to celebrate her birthday. I had the Mediterranean Grilled Chicken and ate 1 of the grilled pieces of chicken and saved the other for my salad yesterday. I know it was packed with Sodium so I made sure to run/walk 4.5 miles yesterday to sweat it out.

Last week Weigh in: 182.6
    Today's: 180.2

This week I need to focus on not eating late. I will do good all day and then sneak a snack late in the evening.
    I did go hard on my workouts and did beat my old time of 13.36 a mile to 12.40. So I was Happy with that.

Ladies, we can do this by making smarter food choices and drinking more water. This weight loss journey is 80% what you eat and only 20% of working out. We got this!

Jacki- I'm sorry to hear that about your sister. Hopefully she will come around. Give her time to think things over and Happy belated birthday.

Kiki- Congrats on your loss! Keep it up!
  • nicole00lynn
    Options
    hey ladies! I still dont have a scale, so no clue about my weight. My measurements have dropped some, probably since my TOM is over. This week I need to control my eating better. I have this horrible habit of wanting something sweet after anything that isnt sweet. SO I need to either get that under control or find a less-fattening substitute to sweets.

Monday: P90X Legs & Back
    Tuesday: Push CIrcuit 3
    Wednesday: Fire 30
    Thursday: Push Circuit 1
    Friday: Turbofire
    Saturday or Sunday: Push Circuit 2 and Cardio
  • leeslim4life
    Options
    This Week 213.4

So my workout schedule will be as follows:

Tonight- TurboFire 30
    Tuesday- HIIT 15
    Wednesday-30 Day Shred
    Thursday-TurboFire Fire 45
    Friday-TurboFire
    Saturday and Sunday-Zumba

Way to plan things out Krys-T you can do this!!
  • leeslim4life
    Options
    Morning Everyone...

I actually had a nice relaxing weekend but I will admit I took some photos yesterday that reminded me of why I need to do this....I looked like a baby whale in green hmmm....gotta keep pressing on..

I was actually excited to weigh in today since I was 176 on my Saturday weigh (which is 2 pounds down last week)....but alas damn TOM has taken over and I'm bloated like a blow fish so this morning I'm 179 up 3 pounds from Saturday...

I slipped up with my exercise..its been 2 months I've been fighting to get my routine back on track....I really need to try doing am workouts that way its done early and there will be no excuses....also I'm great with water during the week when my bottle is on my desk but I'm horrible on weekends....so I need to work on that too

Don't sweat it, when Tom leaves you'll be right back if not lower! Keep on Pushing!

Nevermorex- Great Loss!!! I am right with you on cleaning up my eating. For me is the late night eating!!
    Keep on pushing you're doing great!
  • Khadines
    Khadines Posts: 64 Member
    Options

More exercise... I didn't exercise enough last week... Plus NONE this weekend!!!

Last week 313
    This week 309
  • Krys_T
    Options

More exercise... I didn't exercise enough last week... Plus NONE this weekend!!!

Last week 313
    This week 309

I am jealous...and you still dropped 4lbs! Dang! I am trying to be like you lol!
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I went up 1 lb :(

I need to focus on me eating. I eat good at work all day and get home and lose control! UGH....
  • Khadines
    Khadines Posts: 64 Member
    Options

Last week 313
    This week 309

I am jealous...and you still dropped 4lbs! Dang! I am trying to be like you lol!

Thanks.... That's because of my killer trainer.... lmao
  • miss_amy
    Options
    sw: 223.8
    cw: 222.4
    total loss so far: 1.4lbs

so i admit, i saw better numbers on the scale all week than i did this morning. going out to dinner for sushi with your best friend is probably not the smartest idea the night before weigh in. i know that is the reason my weight is up from saturday (which said 220.8). sodium is not my friend. my workouts last week were pretty hard, so i might be retaining water from that too. i am going to make sure i drink a TON of water this week to flush out my system. i am also going to continue working out as hard as i did last week.

this week's workout plan:
    monday: spinning 15 mins, elliptical 30 mins
    tuesday: strength train 15 mins, spin 20 mins, elliptical 20 mins
    wednesday: rest day or circuit train 15 mins, spin 20 mins, elliptical 15 mins, abs 5 mins
    thursday: rest day or circuit train 15 mins, spin 20 mins, elliptical 15 mins, abs 5 mins
    friday: strength train 15 mins, spin 20 mins, elliptical 20 mins
    saturday: hula hoop 15 mins, workout dvd
    sunday: rest day or workout dvd

hope everyone has a great week! just remember, this was only week 1. if you did great, keep it up! if you didn't, work on making better choices and don't give up! we can do this! :)
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    This Week 213.4

I had a very similar week, with a 1-pound gain! Ugh! I've been really debating whether I should weight myself every week. I've been so focused on the scale lately and have begun obsessing. In the past, that's when I generally start falling off the wagon. Any thoughts on not weighing in for a couple of weeks?

And I am also in the same boat of getting my workout schedule back on track. I did only 3 (and a half) good workouts last week where I normally do 6. So this week will be a week of renewal! My goal this week is to be in bed early and to get my bottom in gear in the mornings to get my workouts in.

Hope everyone has a great week.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!
    LW: 194.4
    CW: 193

The battle continues! Had TOM last week and my weight bounced all the way up to 198! Happy to see it down today. I have given myself a mini-goal to reach 189 by Canadian Thanksgiving (Columbus Day) and am really nervous that I won't be able to make it. I have been really struggling with the scale since June...I have only lost 5 lbs. And my eating is pretty good, don't go over my cals and if I do then I have to work out to eat the treat!

This week I work night shift (23:00- 07:00) which I now use to my advantage and try to get in extra workouts in during my break at work (I bring my Walk Away the Pounds dvd) and walk 4 miles! I know I need to get in more strength training.
    Monday: P90X Legs & WATP at night
    Tuesday: The Firm dvd & WATP
    Wed: P90X Arms and shoulders & WATP
    Thurs: 30DS & WATP
    Friday: The Firm
    Saturday: WATP
    Sunday: The Firm

Jacki I am sorry to hear that your sister is choosing to be mean to you. My brother has been doing the same thing to me for almost two years. It hurts. Just know that she is really missing out on knowing a fantastic person. Keep going forwards, you are worth it!