30DS starting today! September 26

Options

Replies

• sae1316
    sae1316 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 2 day 3! Oh, my ache'n abs! Like this routine better than Level 1. Everyone else still hangin' in there?
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    didlevel 2 twice today and same tomorrow n thatl b me caught up again! HALFWAY mark tomorrow!! :)
  • ems152
    ems152 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Still on track. Only missed 1 day do far but did it twice on Friday. Level 2 is a killer! Everything hurts again!! Feels like I have just started level 1! I am enjoying though. I never realised you could do such a hard workout in your own room with 2 weights!
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    halfway n ive lost 2 inches from around my body! :)
  • sae1316
    Options

Wow! That is great! Isn't it the best feeling after working so hard?

I will be half way in tomorrow and I have lost 4 pounds :)
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    yeah, cant wait til the end now!
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options

well done! Im due to take some measurements this weekend :) !! xx
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    thanks!! yeah goin to measure again at the end....ive not lost any weight so far tho. think i might do 6 week 6 pack after this
  • ems152
    Options
    thanks!! yeah goin to measure again at the end....ive not lost any weight so far tho. think i might do 6 week 6 pack after this

I'm the same. I gained 4Ibs the first week and lost it again on the second week so I'm back to where I started! I have lost inches around my body though which is good. I brought 6 week 6 pack with 30DS and will do that after as well!
  • ems152
    Options
    Level 2 day 8 done! Still on track. Finding parts of level 2 quite hard. I think it's the amount of arm and shoulder work! I took a sneak peak at level 3. Looks good!

How is everyone else doing?
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    yeah there is a lot of shoulder work in level 2, the last circuit with the squat with v raise kills me!
  • sae1316
    Options
    Still hangin' in! I pulled an ab muscle yesterday OUCH! But I'm workin' around it. Two more days and then on to Level 3. We're doin' good girls!
  • ems152
    Options
    Level 2 day 10 done! On to level 3 tomorrow!
  • chrissypops
    Options
    Ended up not doing this for 3 days due to lots happening in the evenings but now back to it... L2 D4 completed tonight so will be moving up to L3 on saturday! Hope your all doing fantastically!! x
  • sae1316
    Options
    Finished Level 2 tonight, now on to Level 3! I'm pretty stoked, starting to see definition in my arms and shoulders. How about you girls?
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have missed a couple days here and there but plan on making them up on another day. I know I can do it i've done it twice in one day before lol. Glad it has gotten easier not too easy though haha. I will never forget the way I felt the first 2-3 days after starting my first day of just level one.
  • chrissypops
    Options
    . Glad it has gotten easier not too easy though haha. I will never forget the way I felt the first 2-3 days after starting my first day of just level one.

Oh my aching buns and legs!! I expected that after having a few days off but no, it was hard, but least i could sit down the morning after ;) x
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in a 30DS group that is about a week behind you ladies. I just completed day 3 Level two. Keep posting! I love to look ahead and see what's in store. That 3rd circuit on leel 2 is kicking my butt! Does it get eaiser after the 5th and 6th day like level 1?
  • chrissypops
    Options
    It does get a little easier dshalbert :)

Anyone up for sharing pictures of how their bodies have changed? I took a few in week 1 and 2, need to take a few more. Would of posted them tonight but havent a clue how to do it :/ xx
  • sae1316
    Options
    Hi, I'm in a 30DS group that is about a week behind you ladies. I just completed day 3 Level two. Keep posting! I love to look ahead and see what's in store. That 3rd circuit on leel 2 is kicking my butt! Does it get eaiser after the 5th and 6th day like level 1?
    Hi, dshalbert! It does get easier! I started Level 3 today and it is definitely challenging for me but I feel so much stronger than I did 20 days ago when I started and I do not miss those squats with V lifts from the last circuit of Level 2! LOL