30DS starting today! September 26

Options
12346»

Replies

• ems152
    ems152 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The pain after the first few days is definitely unforgettable! I've just done day 3 of level 3. I have to say I am enjoying level 3 and I am so much fitter and stronger. I do have carpet burns on my elbows though from do the plank pose into the push up position. Going to try a long sleeved top tm!

I have taken photos and measured myself along the way at the end of each level. Probably not brave enough to post pics but I will share measurements at the end!
  • star9401
    star9401 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    "I do have carpet burns on my elbows though from do the plank pose into the push up position. Going to try a long sleeved top tm!"

I thought I was silly because I have them too! I would die in long sleeves though! :)
  • ems152
    Options
    My elbows were better in the long sleeved top but definitely too hot. Maybe I will try plasters!

Has anyone else got sore knees? It doesn't hurt to walk but they just twinge when I sit down/stand up!
  • ems152
    Options
    Wahooo. Finished it! Will do measurements tomorrow and will post how I got on!
  • ems152
    Options
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options

well done!!! im on l3 d3 tomorrow, goin to try finish it all this week tho
  • ems152
    Options
    Results day! I have lost 1 inch from each arm and leg. 2 inches from my waist and 2 inches from my hips. That's a total of 8 inches over 6 measurements. Pretty pleased with that! I would encourage anyone else to do it! I kind if miss it now!
  • sae1316
    sae1316 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Results day! I have lost 1 inch from each arm and leg. 2 inches from my waist and 2 inches from my hips. That's a total of 8 inches over 6 measurements. Pretty pleased with that! I would encourage anyone else to do it! I kind if miss it now!

Congrats to you on such awesome results! All of that hard work really paid off! I'm still plugging along with six more days to go, side tracked by a cold right now, back on track in a few days.