daily gratitude check

Options

Replies

• lyshpeach
    lyshpeach Posts: 14
    Options
    I am grateful for:

-My family. My husband is so amazing and he loves me unconditionally. My daughter is such a blessing and I enjoy watching her grow everyday.

-Being able to be a stay-at-home-mom who does not need to budget. My hubby works hard for our family.

-The path God has created for us and is guiding us on everyday.

-My daughter learning to sleep in her own bed. Yay for mommy and daddy time :)

-Our wonderful new church family. Although we live far from our biological families, we have found an amazing extended family in our new home.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    :heart: lysh's grats that reminded me of some thing's i want to list.
    :heart: my family
    :heart: my life
    :heart: my children growing up so intelligent and beautiful.
    :heart: the volunteer work at my daughter's school today that both my mom and my grandmother are going to help with!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    :heart: today, thoroughly enjoying it
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    :heart: Grateful that my stomach bug is over today.
    :heart: Glad I felt good enough to go to work.
    :heart: Good workout on the bike here at home.
  • oregonlady
    Options
    :heart: my aunt joined mfp. i hope it helps her on our common fight!
    :heart: sunny day predicted
    :heart: house will be clean today
    :heart: my wonderful husband
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    :heart: Life is wonderful
    :heart: Just to look at our pretty flowers
    :heart: Nice green grass
    :heart: all the rain we had yesterday
    :heart: For the lovely sunshine this morning.
    :heart: For all the birds chirping away.
    :heart: For the little squirel that has a bob tail hopping around like a bunny rabbit. so cute. This is his 3rd year to be around. So far he has survive Sammy and Caliecat.

Caliecat
  • momof10
    momof10 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    my faith
    my wonderful husband
    my 10 children
    my 29 grandchildren
    my friends
    that i am able to back a choice and that it will always be the right choice and that i can give the children the chance to make a choice
    for all the new people we will all meet
  • mfpme
    Options
    :heart: good friends
    :heart: sports I love
  • oregonlady
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

:heart: today is a big day for me! i've lost 100lbs!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    :heart: i never thought i could really reach a weight i was happy with, but now i know i will. :flowerforyou: (5 more to lose?)
    :heart: i am bursting w/ love and good feelings today.:tongue::tongue:

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Georg
    Options

:heart: today is a big day for me! i've lost 100lbs!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    :heart: i never thought i could really reach a weight i was happy with, but now i know i will. :flowerforyou: (5 more to lose?)

Wow!!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    You're amazing!
    :heart: I'm grateful for my first 20!
    :heart:
  • CALIECAT
    Options

Oh I am so happy for you. that is simply the best news I have heard in a long, long time. So proud of you.
    Caliecat
  • mfpme
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Big congratulations to you Robin!! That's just amazing!!

:heart: to have Robin share her success with us!!
  • oregonlady
    Options
    :heart:all the positive vibes/messages i get from ya all, thank you
    :heart: garage sales today.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: For the -3 lbs:heart::heart: :heart:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    :heart: fun jog in light rain w/ hubby (:laugh: walking:laugh: ) beside me.
    :heart: my jeans feeling comfortable!

:flowerforyou: congrads on u 3lbs calie:flowerforyou:
    :flowerforyou: u r half way there Geo! congrads to u!:flowerforyou:
    :flowerforyou: thank you mfp. i hope i can help u as much as u help me (and other mfpers):flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Options
    :heart: Good ending to the week at work.
    :heart: Great evening out last night - even one pound down this a.m!
    :heart: Beautiful weather.
    :heart: Kids called & everyone is happy & onery. That's the way I like 'em!
  • mfpme
    Options
    (You're welcome Robin!:flowerforyou: Thank you!)

:heart: unexpected laughter of good company today
  • oregonlady
    Options
    :heart: i am growing up (and down) to be the person i always drempt of being!:tongue:
    :heart: great finds at garage sales and good will yesterday!:noway:
    :heart: i think i'm happy w/ my haircut.:huh:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Robin you sound just so happy in your new body. so proud of you.

:heart: to be able to learn from my mistakes and I do make plenty.:heart:
    :heart: For my nice long walk around the neigbor hood this morning.Sammy went with me . He loves to go walking. :heart:
    :heart: For giving up all this fake sugar. Found out It is water I am craving not sweetness.This past week.:heart:
    :heart: I think I am on my way to what I am dreaming of.:heart:
    :heart: My dreams : to be in better health and to be at a nice weight:heart:
    Caliecat
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    The 3.6 pounds I lost this week. - Being a fun Mommy - swimming with my girls for 1 hour today- The beautiful day God has given us. :heart: