Step Into the New Year Challenge (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Well I managed to get 29.2 miles for the week. For how I was feeling I think that's good enough.

CW: 198.6, up .8lbs since last week. :( Stupid TOM!!

Awww, it's just monthly bloat - it'll be gone again next week and you got a lot of miles in! :flowerforyou:
  • lazyspice
    Options
    5.4 miles for Monday
  • lazyspice
    Options
    3.2 miles for Tuesday
  • lazyspice
    Options
    4.2 miles for Wednesday
  • lazyspice
    Options
    6.5 miles for Thursday

It's getting a bit lonely in here :sad:
  • lazyspice
    Options
    6.8 miles for Friday
  • lazyspice
    Options
    2.3 miles for Saturday
  • lazyspice
    Options
    4.1 miles for Sunday

CW: 209
    32.5 miles for the week
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Sorry for being MIA, I've been sooooo extremely busy this week with family coming in town and doing stuff for my business. That on top of play dates for my kiddo.

I'm down to 197.8 so a .8lb loss. These next couple weeks won't be any better either with more family coming into town. I'm just hoping that over the next couple days (my relax/break days) without family in town that I can get a good amount of exercise in.

Miles: 31.3
  • lazyspice
    Options
    Well done for getting your miles in but don't try and do too much - we put WAY too much pressure on ourselves sometimes, trying to make everything perfect. Have fun and enjoy being with your family - you can catch up after the holidays :flowerforyou:

5.3 miles for Monday
  • ecronick
    Options
    I <3 your picture! Any special plans for Christmas?

Yea, I haven't really been watching my cals and/or water, plus the only exercise is my walking. It's really kinda driving me crazy. Being out of my norm is just a bit weird.

I just can't wait until after all this holiday hustle and bustle. My biggest loser challenge here at one of the gyms at the army base hubby's stationed at and I'm super excited for it!!

Hope you have a GREAT week.

4.3 miles for Monday.
  • lazyspice
    Options
    The pic is 4 years old - if I can find my santa hat I'll take a new one :wink:

We're having a quiet Christmas - just me and himself on the day and my mum is coming over for a meal on Thursday, so I'll do a big roast dinner both days. I'm hoping I can keep the indulgence to a minimum but I'm sure I'll gain a pound or two - I've still got 70+ miles to do though and I'm determined to get as close to 500 as I can. That should help with damage control :laugh:

Good luck for your challenge, you're losing weight consistently so you must be in with a chance - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

3.9 miles for Tuesday
  • lazyspice
    Options
    5.3 miles for Wednesday
  • lazyspice
    Options
    4.1 miles for Thursday
  • lazyspice
    Options
    4 miles for Friday
  • lazyspice
    Options
    5.6 miles for Saturday
  • lazyspice
    Options
    3 miles for Sunday

CW:209
    31.2 miles for the week

Merry Christmas!
  • ecronick
    Options
    30.29 miles for the week.
    CW: 197.2

Hope you had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.
    Can you believe this is our last week of the challenge? I'm a little bummed but I'll do another in February. It'll be a Run into the Summer wind challenge. So ultimately it'll be a running challenge. :)

Would you be interested in something like that?
  • lazyspice
    Options
    Hi Erica, I had a lovely Christmas - a bit too high calorie yesterday but it was worth it and I'm back on the wagon today :wink:

I hope it was a good one for you and yours too.

So, one week to go - I'll have to see if I can shift a pound to mark the end! It's a shame it's just the two of us staggering for the finish line but I wouldn't have got this far without your challenge :flowerforyou:

I would definitely be up for another one - I'm still a novice runner but I'll give it a go!

If you fancy a weekly challenge in the meantime, have a look at this group:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/799-mile-challenge

4.6 miles for Monday
  • lazyspice
    Options
    7.9 miles for Tuesday