VERTICAL CHALLENGERS! Home to all shorties out there. (OPEN)

Options

Replies

• MissD89
    MissD89 Posts: 102
    Options
    it won't let me copy image to make my signature. Could someone the url code without the "img" so that I can just copy that?

Love this challenge and finding a support system that is tailored for us shorties!

Hello! Here is the "img" code for the first badge..
    zjytdg.jpg

except when YOU add it to your signature, LOWERCASE the "img" and the beginning and end.

and here is the second one..
    Publication11-1.jpg

again, make the "img" LOWERCASE.

Feel free to add whichever one u guys choose! Happy losing!
  • preciousperez
    Options
    Trying out my vertical challenger banner
  • preciousperez
    Options
  • readytoowhere
    readytoowhere Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have been LOOOKING for a challenge!,
    I am 5'2 but people say I seem taller, its probebly because of the heels!

I would love to join the challenge, how what when :)
  • MissD89
    Options

Hey precious, make the "IMG" into "img" and it should work. That was my problem when I was first adding it.
  • preciousperez
    Options
    Lets do this
  • preciousperez
    Options
    again lol
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    5'2" Almost done losing (only 3 more pounds) and getting ready to maintain. Being short and looking at the future of how small the amount of calories I will ever be able to eat can look dauting. I little support on that would be good.
  • MissD89
    Options
    hey Precious, how about u try and copy and paste one of eithere of these links... they are the image links .

zjytdg.jpg

except when YOU add it to your signature, LOWERCASE the "img" and the beginning and end.

Publication11-1.jpg

again, make the "img" LOWERCASE.
  • preciousperez
    Options
    this is the last time...
  • preciousperez
    Options
    Okay i haven't quit yet lol
  • preciousperez
    Options
    and again!
  • MissD89
    Options
    you ALMOST GOT IT! just make the "IMG" lowercase to "[img][/img] "
  • MissD89
    Options
    you ALMOST GOT IT! just make the "IMG" lowercase to "[ i m g] [/ i m g] " (WITHOUT the spaces i added)
  • amilynnM
    amilynnM Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    5'3.5", about 125, looking to lose about 15 lbs. Gained a couple pounds a year in uni, graduated a year ago but despite much better eating habits, I take courses from home and don't live in a very walkable area so I have a very sedentary lifestyle. Lost a few lbs in the winter but gained it back in the summer from weddings/parties/bbqs and a general lack of discipline. I'll try to meet the 3 lbs in October challenge :)
  • MissD89
    Options
    so basicly like this.. copy and paste this to ur signature and **REMOVE the SPACES** I put it in between "img"

[i m g]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee485/Adeluna89/zjytdg.jpg[/i m g]

[i m g]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee485/Adeluna89/Publication11-1.jpg[/i m g]

again, REMOVE THE SPACES.

Hope this helps..
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling good about this ladies!! There are a lot of hot little shorties out there that's going to be dropping into smaller sizes. I like what one poster put (sorry it doesn't let you scroll down the thread when replying, so forgive the shameless rip-off)

Lets all try and fit into our heights!! Let's do it!!

Oh and...C'mon precious....you can do it.......lol :bigsmile:
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Hiya! So pleased to see you and all the others here!! Our family is growing and coming together...let's hope that's the only thing that grows while we're here (apart from lusciousness, confidence, abs etc. Although I would be mega chuffed with a bit of height growth, I think I've missed the boat).

YES! The challenge of losing 3lbs by October 14th is still going from the original thread. How is everyone doing on that score??

I have lost 2 lbs. since the beginning of the challenge and really hoping to lose at least 1 more by October 14th. Here's a little bit of info. about myself:

I'm a SAHM to my 2 year old and 7 year old and live in the DFW area of Texas. I started my weight-loss journey in September of 2010 weighing in at 223 lbs. (yes on a 4 ft. 11inch frame). I began losing weight just by cutting down my portion sizes, cutting out soda and snacking, and walking around my subdvision. I joined MFP in January and have lost a total of 94 lbs. so far. My first goal is 120 lb., which puts me at the top of the healthy range for my height, but I'll see what I want to do once I reach that.

Hello mom2caelebncasyn, is there another name we could call u? If not, it's fine. Congratulations on ur weight loss of 94 lbs! That is awesome! Keep up the hard work. I know it often gets tough, especially with young children at home but, with our mind set, we'll be at our goal in no time. Having eachother here I'm sure will help the time fly by. (and the pounds!) hehe
    [/quote]

Sorry, I guess my name would have helped out a bit, huh? LOL
    My name is Amy. Luckily, I'm able to walk in the mornings (taking my son to school with my 2 year old in the stroller) and then I come home and work out using the Wii.
  • Eveline_ph
    Options
    Hey hey, shortie here too :) 5'1"! I decided i'm going to lose the tons of weight i gained at the start of the year, so far managed to get about 20 lbs off with just trying to eat better! But it's time to really focus on it because i want to get it done by the end of the year!
  • JeannieFK
    Options
    4' 11 I am in!!!!
    (shrunk an inch from old age)