SUPER TALL GUYS EVERYWHERE!

Options
12346»

Replies

• InsolentMint
    Options
    Well, I guess I like tall men. But in perspective, I'm nearly 6ft myself, and I have no complexes about that, but I have dated shorter guys, and I feel quite awkward kissing standing up. But anything in the 6ft range +/- range is totally fine, am not a height nazi, and I don't need X number of inches above me to feel "safe" or womanly or whatever. Sooo many qualities in a man are of higher priority.

Also, sometimes I get the vibe from rather tall men that I must be automatically interested in them because I must be so relieved to see a taller man or something? Oh yay?
    And they'll say it's nice to see a tall girl, but they'll make practical arguments, like "woo! Won't hurt my back hugging you!" or "you don't have to stand on a stool to kiss me" *eyeroll*

Whereas I much more often get from guys of similar height or shorter that they can't stop obsessing about my ridiculously long legs, and think of me (and treat me like) a freakin' goddess or something, and, I-don't-know, they'll see my height as part of why they consider me gorgeous.
    So I prefer that to just being a practically sized piece of female person. Haha.

(Seriously tall guys, stop using my vertical convenience for small talk, hah).
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I feel like the only people I attract, and am attracted to, are ridiculously tall.

Lets see- first 6'3..... then the other was 6'4..... the last guy I dated was 6'6

Wonder what the next one will be?

shaq
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 feet tall so the taller men are the happier I am!! 6'4 & up is where my heart lies lol
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8.5 and I LOVE me some tall men but they don't seem to exist!:grumble:
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    The love of my life is 5"8" on a good day; I'm 5'4" (almost). He's hot. I used to know a couple who were 6' - the lady, and 5'5' the gent. They adored each other. So what's the height go to do with it?
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    My friend is 6'2 & she always struggles to find a man as tall or taller than her. Thank goodness I'm a shorty & my partner is 6'2.

I have to say, a nice tall man always catches my attention.
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am 6ft. I guess a couple inches taller would be cool but Id never want to be 6"8. That is no life to have!
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    So, I have a freakish obessesion with ridiculously tall men. You need to know that part in order for what I'm about to propose to make any sense.

I think all men should reach a peak height of, say, 6'8" and every time they purposely do something awful to someone they are dating, they automatically shrink an inch.

And I don't mean like, "I'm a crazy, needy b!tch who gets upset all the time for ridiculous non-reasons" type stuff. Just like, cheating or hitting or whatever.

I just think good men deserve to be big and powerful and the crappy ones deserve to look as small and pathetic as they really are.

Discuss.

P.S.: If you are into women, tell us what you think would be a good reward/punishment along these lines except for chicks!

6ft "8 wooooooooooooooow
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

And I don't mean like, "I'm a crazy, needy b!tch who gets upset all the time for ridiculous non-reasons" type stuff. Just like, cheating or hitting or whatever.

OP that whole post was fricken epic. but the bit I quoted above is the most epic of all. thise b!tches are fricken everywhere, pretending to be normal girls until "SNAP" they got you in the honey trap and the neurosis comes out.

I think nasty, mean, cheating girls should become progressively uglier and gain weight for their crimes.

I like sweet good hearted girls, even if you are pretty, but you are a vapid bi4rch you wont get no play.

peoples exterior should mirror their interior.
  • nikilis
    Options
    So.
    Tall = Good
    Short = Pathetic

Wow.

Let's apply the same reasoning to color, sex, or any other physical characteristics you can think of.

We've already had people trying to identify a master race based on physical characteristics and heritage. Been done. Didn't work out well.

I'm suddenly very happy to be 5'10. Shallow, nasty human beings who insist on height won't be attracted to me and I can better ignore them.

cb1cgVD.jpg

this is the chit chat fun and games section.

you might be pushing the boat waaay far out to try to link this post to eugenics. nice to see you so passionately up in arms tho man.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    As.a 6ft tall woman, I like my men tall as well. BUT, I don't come across many 6'8" men. Good luck OP!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Oh for Pete's sake. Wondering who Pete is. Everyone has their own preference, I prefer men taller than me, some women like them shorter. Who cares?

I like this - 8846218853_05b6e2a810_n.jpg

You like that - pg-6-short-men-getty.jpg

I doesn't make either of us wrong. Just preference.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Oh for Pete's sake. Wondering who Pete is. Everyone has their own preference, I prefer men taller than me, some women like them shorter. Who cares?

I like this - 8846218853_05b6e2a810_n.jpg

You like that - pg-6-short-men-getty.jpg

I doesn't make either of us wrong. Just preference.

Lots of people, oddly enough.
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I wish I saw more people taller than I am. I'm 6'5 and I rarely do. I'm hoping the younger generation of up and comers will sort this out for me.
  • nikilis
    Options
    I wish I saw more people taller than I am. I'm 6'5 and I rarely do. I'm hoping the younger generation of up and comers will sort this out for me.

diets are becoming more deficient due to fast food stealing the children! so probably they wont be taller. bro science!