Woman's World Fat Flush Soup!!

Options

Replies

• losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I just made this soup and had a hard time getting that 3rd cup in. I guess I will just have it for dinner every evening and see if it will boost a weight loss and for the rest of the meals I will eat like I was. I am just curious and its good.
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I really like this recipe. Making my second batch today but omitting the mushrooms and pepper (hubby dislikes!) and adding carrots and celery instead. I found 3 cups a lot to get down so now I have a 2 cup servings.

Just wanted to add that although some people feel the Fat Flush part of this is "nonsense", you have to admit that all the ingredients in this recipe are good for you. And that's the important part.
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Just made the "fat burn soup" which is actually more like chili, I'd say. Tastes great even though I had to substitute cumin with curry powder, you could also use chili powder. Although, does anybody know if cumin is an active ingredient in the fat burn?

I haven't made this yet, but plan to! However, I did look it up and it seems that cumin helps to rev up your metabolism. Now, I highly doubt that this soup will flush all my fat away, but it sounds healthy and everyone said it tastes good! So, in my book, you can't go wrong!
  • julybaby157
    julybaby157 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I have that issue!!! I've also eaten the soup and it IS very delicious!!! I lost 5 pounds in about 3 weeks with it, before I came on here. After that I kinda stalled, having trouble for a lot of reasons, but it did help me get that weight off!!! And it was soooo good!!! :love:
  • CharlotteRT2
    CharlotteRT2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • RockKelly
    RockKelly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    YUMMY!
  • cwaltforfit
    Options
    Hello had a question about this soup. It looks really Yummy! How does this Diet work? Do you have it for all your meals or do you just eat it once a day? Would love to try it. Please let me know Thanks Christine
  • sweetazcandi524
    sweetazcandi524 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bump
  • angeliis02
    angeliis02 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    going to give it a try; the soup...not the fat flushing though that would be nice too
  • KSCarnivore
    KSCarnivore Posts: 37
    Options
    I've hit a plateau and will try anything! Thanks. It sounds good too.
  • mojoreturn
    mojoreturn Posts: 1
    Options
    Made this chili/soup on Wednesday night, by Sunday morning weigh in had lost 3.5 pounds. Really happy to see the needle on the scale finally move the other direction! Very fresh tasting. I used a sweet red bell pepper which really boosted the flavors. Satisfying meal with reward on the scale. Also, found that putting veggies in food processor for a good chop helped blend flavors and create nice consistency. Left many larger chunks of yellow squash, tomato and red pepper. Hearty.:wink:
  • Cryso7
    Cryso7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • solicit
    solicit Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Gotta try this!
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I made this recipe last week...and I thought it was a little bland. Any suggestions? I followed the recipe exactly, except after I "browned" my meat, I cooked it in the crockpot for awhile, thinking it would help with the flavor. For my meat choice I used 99% fat free ground white turkey. I don't know if that was the problem or not, because it does tend to be pretty dry and tasteless...but I was thinking about my calories.

So, any suggestions to boost flavor without adding calories? Also, what could I switch out the vegetable cocktail juice for? Never been a fan...and it makes the soup too watery for me.
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kbc525
    kbc525 Posts: 149
    Options
    bump
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I normally hate this but....BUMP