What MFP member has truly inspired you?

Options

Replies

• buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new to MFP and don't have a lot of friends yet but I would have to say binkybaby1, is my #1 friend to inspire me to get it done. looking forward to making more friends to travel this road with me.
  • binkybaby1
    binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new to MFP and don't have a lot of friends yet but I would have to say binkybaby1, is my #1 friend to inspire me to get it done. looking forward to making more friends to travel this road with me.

Awww thanks buckaroo your the best!! {{{{hugs}}}} You're rocking girl!!! I'm so proud of you!!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Okay, first - totally agreed on jzim. She was one of my first friends on MFP when I started in April, and everything that's been said about her - TOTALLY agreed. She's awesome and her dedication and achievements motivate me to keep on trucking.

Lachsis - Sandy is truly one of the best friends that I've made on MFP. She's made a huge impact on my life in the short time that I've known her. I love her to BITS and can't explain how much her support and encouragement means to me.

500lbstomarathon - Gary has quickly become a very good friend to me. I am inspired by everything that he's achieved and am so blessed to be in his circle of friends.

LeeKetty1176 - Lee's rowing challenge has gotten me up off my *kitten* and working out so much harder than I ever thought I could do. His friendship and support have been huge in my success.

Kinda79 - Kinda is another super close friend of mine that I look forward to talking with an confiding in. Her encouragement makes all the difference in the world. Her HUGE burns make me want to work so much harder.

gdr1976 - Glen's words of support make me want to work harder. As I was just telling him recently - I don't like to let people down and knowing that he's looking to me makes me want to be better.

MassiveDelta - The changes Micah has made in his life really make me want to strive to go further. His accomplishments in the triathalons show me that it can be done with hard work and determination.

The rest of my MFP family - I want to be better because of so many of you. I love you guys and I am thankful for all of the supportive, kind, inspirational words that you've provided me. *squishes* to each of you.
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Friends that inspire me:
    The ones that had the courage to face their eating disorders.
    The ones that keep up the motivation in the face of pain and illness.
    The ones that recognized that they needed a change in their lives.
    The ones who stay here to help others.
    The ones that do everything they can to make this place fun.
    PERFECTLY SAID!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    too many to name! My friends are the greatest!
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Every single on I have is really special to me. I have to say OneBryteSmile is always there cheering me on, even on my worst of days. She's helped me pull through more than she knows. And garrettsmommy is always helping me with any question I have, when it comes to the beachbody products and she's so supportive. And anytime I need anything she's right there to help. Also there's quara, you've never given up no matter what. I love that about you! And of course my sis MyriahTurn30, she's helped inspired me to become a healthier version of myself. If she can find time to workout with 2 young kids and look as great as she does, then there's no excuse for me.
    But in all honest anyone who's every given me a great job, or Way to go, you've helped keep me going. You've all made me want to work harder, and for that I thank you all!
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    All of my friends, but most of all Gary - 500lbs2marathon.
    He's an amazing friend & no matter what he's going through, he's always here to inspire & keep me motivated. He's come a long way & is such an inspiration. =)
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I :heart: jzim!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

I login every morning to read her morning inspiration.
  • iluvtosing2u
    Options
    Great post! Well... I'm so thankful to all of my MFP friends but Sknopps is the one that introduced me to this site and I really feel like she saved my life. At a starting weight of 335 pounds, things weren't looking good for me. She has been my number 1 inspiration and I am so very proud of her & thankful to her for encouraging me on a daily basis ;-)

My husband.... Chewy7410. He is my daily inspiration and I love him so much!!

Totally agree about Jzim as well! I have followed her journey for only a short 60 days but she is such an inspiration!!

BCFossett~ Her encouraging words & scripture continually lift me up and help me through this journey!

500lbs2Marathon~ Gary probably doesn't know my name but he inspires me so much! I follow his blogs, sites, & page fanatically (don't worry, I'm not gonna like stalk him or anything! lol).

Genem30~ Him & I are neck & neck with our weight loss and a little friendly competition makes me happy :-) He's also super funny & I enjoy reading his posts! lol

kylee_marie~ She's a new local friend I've "met" on MFP. I can tell she's such a hard worker and is rockin it!

And to all of you guys who comment on my posts, diary completions, weight loss, etc. You guys are all so awesome and keep me going! Without all of you guys, I would not be where I am today & still going strong!!

Nyodra, Bearpie, BekJ, rmsrws, astovey, GenerationD05, BecomingMyself, iamahealthychick, mosneakers, Namaste1983, ADTeachTX, maab_connor, eed_bookworm, VeganGal84 (& hopefully I haven't forgotten anyone but if I have. I'm sorry.. you know who you are! lol) I still have such a long way to go... but with all of my MFP friends.... you're helping make this a wonderful new lifestyle :-)
  • JPHI
    JPHI Posts: 2
    Options
    I have not been an active poster but I am an avid reader. I couldn't pick just one person but would like to thank everyone for their inspirational posts. They have motivated me more than you will ever know and helped me reach my goals. keep up the great work.
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    Options
    Great post! Well... I'm so thankful to all of my MFP friends but Sknopps is the one that introduced me to this site and I really feel like she saved my life. At a starting weight of 335 pounds, things weren't looking good for me. She has been my number 1 inspiration and I am so very proud of her & thankful to her for encouraging me on a daily basis ;-)

My husband.... Chewy7410. He is my daily inspiration and I love him so much!!

Totally agree about Jzim as well! I have followed her journey for only a short 60 days but she is such an inspiration!!

BCFossett~ Her encouraging words & scripture continually lift me up and help me through this journey!

500lbs2Marathon~ Gary probably doesn't know my name but he inspires me so much! I follow his blogs, sites, & page fanatically (don't worry, I'm not gonna like stalk him or anything! lol).

Genem30~ Him & I are neck & neck with our weight loss and a little friendly competition makes me happy :-) He's also super funny & I enjoy reading his posts! lol

kylee_marie~ She's a new local friend I've "met" on MFP. I can tell she's such a hard worker and is rockin it!

And to all of you guys who comment on my posts, diary completions, weight loss, etc. You guys are all so awesome and keep me going! Without all of you guys, I would not be where I am today & still going strong!!

Nyodra, Bearpie, BekJ, rmsrws, astovey, GenerationD05, BecomingMyself, iamahealthychick, mosneakers, Namaste1983, ADTeachTX, maab_connor, eed_bookworm, VeganGal84 (& hopefully I haven't forgotten anyone but if I have. I'm sorry.. you know who you are! lol) I still have such a long way to go... but with all of my MFP friends.... you're helping make this a wonderful new lifestyle :-)

Awww! Thank you!! :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • michelle_vankat
    Options
    I have so many! Each one of my friends has inspired me in their own individual ways...some of my favorites, in no particular order (and I am missing so many, I know).

kandrews24
    Jzim
    500lbs2marathon
    BCFossett
    CoryIda
    ecs1516
    Jenna♥
    DropsOJupiter
    karenleona
    ♥Carolinamomma3♥
    dusk1977
    stanvoodoo
    kakes80
    jvinmill
    skwilson1990
    daniran

All my friends on MFP are awesome!
  • hermanaamber
    hermanaamber Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Love my girls keeponkickin and mom2ajnsz so awesome!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Would these people please sand up and take a bow...

Lori-menorah lover
    Kaatielove
    Aninamika
    Hiles177
    Kasmir8199
    Rocketsgirl75
    Simplyfreckled
    Voluptas63
    zumba_smurf
    Taso42 - rip ;-)

I keep my friendliest pretty short, not into large lists because I want a more personal feel and to be able to support fully back, but those I named above have gave me beyond and above the encourage I needed at times they probably didn't realize I needed it most. I am not an emotional person and wouldn't mope around looking for attention, the people listed above for one reason or another have done something that would make it impossible for me to delete them off my friendliest which I trim to around 50 - 60 as people stop logging in. I enjoy everyone I have on my list and you kow if you disappear for a few days you will get pms from me everyday from 3 days on til about 12 days. I want everyone to suceede! Thank you friends for everything you have done.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I have way too many great friends! It would be a long list....and I gained tons of new friends and they are such awesome support! So if any of my MFP friends see this: THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT SUPPORT SYSTEM! YOU ARE A SUCH AN INSPIRATION AND A BLESSING! <3
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options

Lori-menorah lover
    Kaatielove
    Aninamika
    Hiles177
    Kasmir8199
    Rocketsgirl75
    Simplyfreckled
    Voluptas63
    zumba_smurf
    Taso42 - rip ;-)

I keep my friendliest pretty short, not into large lists because I want a more personal feel and to be aleto support fully back, but those I named above have gave me beyond and above the encourage I needed at times they probably didn't realize I needed it most. I am not an emotional person and would mope around looking for attention, the people listed above for one reason or another have done something that would make it impossible for me to delete them off my friendliest which I trim to around 50 - 60 as people stop logging in. I enjoy everyone I have on my list and you kow if you disappear for a few days you will get pms from me everyday from 3 days on til about 12 days. I want everyone to suceede! Thank you friends for everything you have done.

:blushing:
    :flowerforyou:
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    scschenk and poprocksncoke are pretty awesome. always very supportive and they give great advice!
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Some of these have inspired me "from a distance"... i.e., I haven't friended all of them.

kayjay7171
    TimKirkwood
    CoryIda
    Danohh
    mfpchris
    StevenAl (the pioneer)
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options

Lori-menorah lover
    Kaatielove
    Aninamika
    Hiles177
    Kasmir8199
    Rocketsgirl75
    Simplyfreckled
    Voluptas63
    zumba_smurf
    Taso42 - rip ;-)

I keep my friendliest pretty short, not into large lists because I want a more personal feel and to be aleto support fully back, but those I named above have gave me beyond and above the encourage I needed at times they probably didn't realize I needed it most. I am not an emotional person and would mope around looking for attention, the people listed above for one reason or another have done something that would make it impossible for me to delete them off my friendliest which I trim to around 50 - 60 as people stop logging in. I enjoy everyone I have on my list and you kow if you disappear for a few days you will get pms from me everyday from 3 days on til about 12 days. I want everyone to suceede! Thank you friends for everything you have done.

:blushing:
    :flowerforyou

Where the hell am I :wink:
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    OHHHH and Holliedoodles! She's always got great things to say!

campnhike is just gorgeous inside and out!

Hawaiiandreamer is extremely inspirational in her story

hotmamasoon who deals with crap in her outside life but always has positive attitude!

natifan2 is my male inspiration!

lindalou is always postive!

Tuffjourney is just amazing!

darlenewanamaker has the best ideas to keep things fresh

nati39 has the same journey to take that I do

SmartFunGorgeous is my energizer bunny! Seriously how does that woman do all the things she does?

gel91 who has so much on her plate and yet plugs away!

esvabelle who is just amazing strong woman!

Birdlover's smile on her profile pic inspires me every day
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!