What MFP member has truly inspired you?

Options

Replies

• p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    scschenk and poprocksncoke are pretty awesome. always very supportive and they give great advice!

:heart: :heart: Aww thanks sweetie!! :smooched:
  • ecoyle
    Options
    this is only my 3rd week of using MFP but have to say the friends i have are all really supportive and motivators i am looking forward to knowing them all better :) i love this site/app
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I, too, am fortunate to have a sweet MFP support network, but I pretty have to shine a little light on K1Teacher. I've gotten nuthin' but positive vibes, encouraging words and great support day in and day out. Thanks, S. You make this journey better for me. :)
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I am going to be cliche and say every one of my friends. Everyone really inspires me, motivates me, makes me laugh, distracts me when I am upset.. they are all on my list for different reasons.. but they make me happy everyday!
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    There are so many great people here on MFP!! All of them are inspiring in their way. But special shout out to 500lbs2marathon!! He makes me laugh and I love logging in everyday to see what kind of post is gonna get banned!! HEHEHEHE!!!! Seriously Gary is a great guy and to come from where he was to where he is now is SO inspiring!!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    500lbs2marathon - his screenname says it all!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i love all my pals here!!! i'd name you all if i could!!!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I'll be back to spill....
  • StacyFrisbie
    StacyFrisbie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I would have to say PGHSteelerFan, PackerFan, and of course my ultimate supporter, vinniesooner. He got me on here, supported me through the initial start/stop of doing the program, and served as a wonderful role model for me. We ran his first 5K together, and seeing someone you grew up with completely change their lives for the better (and funner) is truly awesome. Being able to join with them in doing the same for yourself is even better. I don't know what I would do without MFP now. It's the first time that losing weight wasn't a chore, that exercise became fun, and that I can see it working for the long haul. I'm so happy, because even though I have a long way to go, I'm excited to have all of these people by my side.
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    All of my MFPals that I interact with on a regular basis (you know who you are) are very inspiring. From a pure accomplishment standpoint _David_ is very inspiring to me, because he started out heaver than I was and is now a totally ripped athletic machine.
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    CoryIda has been an amazing inspiration. She always finds a way to succeed no matter what roadblocks stand in her way :)
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    DANCINSMARTIPANTS (PRETTY MUCH MY SOUL SISTER)
    RISEFROMRUIN (WOOT WOOT)
    KANDREWS (SO KIND)
    500POUNDSTOMARATHON (MR. MOTIVATION HIMSELF!)
    BEVSKIWOLF(PUTTING IN WORK DAILY)
    TATTOEDTWIN (LOVE YOU!!!)
    FBMANDY55 ( TWINSIE)
    PANGUI (MY ARTSY LOVE)
    TERI1956(PROGRESSING ALWAYS!)
    TMCBOOTY(WORK OUT GURU)
    FUTUREHOTTIE (KILLEN EM' GIRL!)
    VANESSACLARKGBR (SUCH A GOOD HEART!)
    DAVID (MY BRO IN THIS)
    KRAZEESTRAW (JUST TOO DAMN CUTE TO NOT MENTION LOL)
    ROCKERTGIRL75 (ALL AROUND BADASS)
    SKINNYLOVE00 (FOR BEING BRAVE AND HELPING OTHERS)
    AVARIELLE (PINK GLOVES, NUFF' SAID)
    4HIMALONE (CONSTANT LOVE AND SUPPORT )
    MILLIONSOFPEACHES (ALWAYS HAPPY!)
    KETTLEWITCH (FOR BEING BRAVE, STRONG AND SHARING HER JOURNEY)
    JZIM (AWESOMESAUCE)
    GODSPEN(ALWAYS SO MOTIVATING!)
    TODDGAINES (RESTORED MY FAITH IN MEN.... NO HE'S JUST A FRIEND LOL )
    KAPEZULA (FOR BEIN' A BADASS)
    GARY 6030 (ALWAYS KNOWS WHAT TO SAY AND IS DOWNRIGHT AMAZING)
    STROUTMAN (FOR HELPING EVERY PERSON HE CAN. USING SCIENCE NOT BULLS**T)
    HELICE (FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME! GEEZ YOU ARE GREAT)
    SERIOUSABOUTLIFE( HONEST LOVE FOR OTHERS)
    SKITTYBANG (AS PERVERTED AND "QUIRKY" AS I AM)
    COUNTRYDARLING (FOR NEVER GIVING UP!)
    BPH218(EGO BOOSTS DAILY ;P)
    RACHVR6 (SEXY, SMART AND WONDERFUL!)
    GOONEYANGEL (SERIOUSLY COMMITED AND I LOVE WATCHING HER PROGRESS)
    JANETPRATT (I'M PRETTY MUCH JEALOUS OF YOUR BIKE RIDING STATUS UPDATES)
    DARMONATRIX (BECAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME)
    PRESTOFITNESS (I WANT THE SHIRTLESS PIC BACK... IT MADE MY DAY BETTER)
    BEGINSWITHB (CUZ I WANT TO HUG YOU)
    MJAWESOME (YOUR NAME SAYS IT BUT YOU REALLY ARE A GREAT FRIEND)
    SETOF2KEYS (FOR "GETTING IT" WHEN I'M WIERD)
    YOGIGIRLLUCY(BALANCE, MODERATION, AND COMPASSION)
    BLUEFOX9ER (LUCKY YOU ARE SO FAR AWAY....I WOULD TACKLE YOU IN A HEARTBEAT!)
    JMUN AND BLOODBANK (THESE GIRLS WOULD BE IN MY GANG IF I EVER HAD ONE. NO JOKE LOL)
    BEERRUNNER (FOR BEING MY CHAMP NO MATTER WHAT)
    DRUNKWITHWORDS (EVER HAVE A FRIEND YOU WISH YOU COULD KEEP IN YOUR POCKET? THIS IS MINE )
    SKWILSON (HUGS)
    ALLMANRO (FOODIE LOVE!)
    RAINBOWBRITE86(LADY LOVE BWAHAHAHA)
    LAUGHINIDANI (MY RETRO GOLDEN GIRL)
    OHCHELSE (I SIMPLY ADORE YOU LITTLE LADY!)
    ALITSO (AWESOMESAUCE)
    FEARANNLOATHING (WE LIKE UNICORNS AND DARK HUMOR LOL)
    KOOSDEL (CUTE, FUNNY,AND A SMART *kitten*... WIN)
    SCHWIGGITY (YOU'RE MY BOY BLUE!!)
    ATTICUSFINCH (LOOK HIM UP, YOU'LL SEE WHY)
    CDBUSH81 (I ADMIRE YOU SO MUCH IT'S NOT FUNNY!)
    CCMARY95 (BECAUSE I SEE SO MUCH OF MYSELF IN YOU AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU)
    IZABELE2011 (A REALIST IF I EVER MET ONE )
    IF I FORGOT TO MENTION ANYONE I'M SORRY BUT I TRULY ADMIRE ANYONE WHO IS WALKING THIS PATH WITH ME. I WISH I COULD HAVE A HUGE PARTY (80'S PROM THEME?) AND HUG EACH ONE OF YOU. WE ARE ALL SO INSTRUMENTAL FOR EACHOTHERS SUCCESS. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TIME, ENERGY, WISDOM, KINDESS AND SUPPORT WITH ME. I AM GRATEFUL FOR IT ALL.
    LOVE,
    SARAH
    (NAMASTE1983)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    All of my friends on MFP inspire me. They have helped me so much along the way, and its been great seeing them win the daily battles to lose weight. I do have to say CoryIda has been especially inspiring to me. She has lost over 100lbs, which is my goal. She has such commitment, it doesn't matter, rain or shine, depression, busy schedule she is always doing what she needs to do to take care of herself. No excuses. Now I just wish I could follow in her foot steps! Its also been a pleasure to see how far she's come and watch her confidence grow.
  • miam4nia
    miam4nia Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    A lot of my MFP friends inspire and support me....

but I'd like to specifically give a shout-out to sfoust66, because she is one of the most supportive friends on my friends list and I really appreciate that.
    wiglet23 is also awesome in this way!!

and someone else I appreciate in a different way is astovey, she is just such an inspiration for ladies with PCOS!!!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You are so sweet!!!!!!! My MFP's are the ones that keep me going and keep me in check. I have each and every one of them to thank.

:flowerforyou:
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    SETOF2KEYS (FOR "GETTING IT" WHEN I'M WIERD)
    IF I FORGOT TO MENTION ANYONE I'M SORRY BUT I TRULY ADMIRE ANYONE WHO IS WALKING THIS PATH WITH ME. I WISH I COULD HAVE A HUGE PARTY (80'S PROM THEME?) AND HUG EACH ONE OF YOU. WE ARE ALL SO INSTRUMENTAL FOR EACHOTHERS SUCCESS. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TIME, ENERGY, WISDOM, KINDESS AND SUPPORT WITH ME. I AM GRATEFUL FOR IT ALL.
    LOVE,
    SARAH
    (NAMASTE1983)

AAAWWW But Im weird so that's why I love ya! Thanks...
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Namaste1983 b/c she is honest and amazing. All of my MFP friends have been an awesome inspiration. I love getting to know all of you so much! I can't wait to get to know you all even more. :) I think I might have to put a cap on my friends after I hit 100 or else how will I keep up with my favorites! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I have so many people on here that support me, but a few stick out to be:

kandrews- she is a CONSTANT source of support. Truly a motherlike figure, always there to cheer me on and to keep me motivated.

lori_menorahlover- somebody who I feel very connected with. My comrad in weight loss who has achieved great success. I look up to her.

namaste1983- I seriously look up to this girl. She has accomplished amazing things in the face of hardships and she is a role model in many ways to me.

flasportsfan- for her neverending support. I'm confident that she'll always be there to cheer me on :)

sweetNsassy2584- never misses a beat. Always there for me and commenting on my status, confirming that yes, people do still care!

16mixingbowls- not only awesome support for weight loss, but for my food intolerances as well.

There are sooo many more people who inspire me, but these people are solid and very essential to my friends list!
  • liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Risefromruin!

She was one of my very first MFP friends. Her dedication and positive spirit is something I need to keep me motivated!

Somevegansarechubby is another one of my favorite people on here. She's honest and totally committed.

Such inspiring ladies!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: EVERYONE IN MY CCC GROUP!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Went through some really tough times recently and they all stuck through it with me and helped pull me out of a slump that I would still be stuck in today if it weren't for them! (There's about 70 of them so I don't think I should list them all, lol).

Some shout outs to PositivePower who is the truly the most positive person I know. Her name truly says it all.

And to luvmyjp, her incredible dedication and determination motivate me in a way I didn't know was possible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!