What MFP member has truly inspired you?

Options

Replies

• deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I have too many to name them all because all of my MFP's are fantastic and I :heart: em all!

Mr. Nik "Cartern1" - he always has great things or positive reinforcement. He knows just what to say on a daily basis. He's so dedicated with his workouts and food diary. Makes me feel shameful for straying off the right path. :wink:

darlinglc - one of my first buddies! Always so sweet and dedicated and always has great things to say as well.

eegoode - my buddy! For hanging on and not giving up on this journey even when times are tough! :heart:

cweiler4 - for her hard work and dedication :flowerforyou:

Many more to name. I feel fortunate to have them all be part of my journey.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I love all my MFP friends but the 2 that give me the most inspiration are Carolinamomma3 and bluefox9er. Especially bluefox. He has been with me since day 1 on this site and has helped me so much!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I hv been on here for close to nine months and I know I would not have made it this far without the support and encouragement of :

Bigcurt61
    Christy_Frank
    Morningstar
    MrsKAddy
    Ceelovejay
    Shaheerah
    up2meclose20

They hv been with me from the beginning and have helped me get through a 1000 emotional rollercoaster. Recently I hv been blessed to encourter another group of people "My FIT and FAB DiVA group" that I plan to form an everlasting bond with. Jycooper, I know how much this lifestyle change means to u and ur drive and dedication to achieve it is inspiring.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I would be here all day typing that list! I have some of the greatest MFP friends there is. We joke, flirt, support, encourage, discipline, give great advice, do challenges amongst our group etc.... They are the best. Of course, I have the few that don't say much, but you know how that goes.

I love my MFP friends!!!!!!

I am gonna get fired from my job because I can never get any work done for playing around with them all.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: To all my friends. Love you guys!
  • hazedot
    hazedot Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    russelljclarke! He's pretty awesome really, he comments on a lot of my status' and is always there to answer my weird and wonderful questions and also to make me laugh.
    kudos to him, he's made my first month with MFP the first of many... I'll certainly be continuing!
  • avarielle1215
    avarielle1215 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    namasteL.png

I made this banner a long time ago, after reading "When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times." I thought it was a great phrase to remind us to love ourselves and others because there is something special in all of us.

When I saw Namaste1983 on the forums, I added her initially based on name alone. Since then, she has become such a huge inspiration to me. Everything she has overcome in her personal life, the amount of weight she has lost, her inextinguishable flame even in the face of adversity is nothing short of awe-inspiring.

When I read her posts and look at her pictures, I have hope that I can make it too. I have hope that I can overcome my past and that I can finally be healthy and happy one day.

Thank you (AND YOUR WORK-SANCTIONED CAPSLOCK) so much! :)
  • therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have to say that Shawnamama's before and after the Shred picture inspired me to try the DVD, and I have not been sorry! So thank you for posting your results because they have helped me lose 8 lbs so far!
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It's not any one person, but a few are up there. You are all an inspiration to me! WE are all wonderful strong, inspirational people! Yay us!!!!:drinker:
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    All of them :)
  • avarielle1215
    avarielle1215 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I also have to say that okrockon has been a huge inspiration. If it weren't for her, I never would have started with the site! <3
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    JMUN AND BLOODBANK (THESE GIRLS WOULD BE IN MY GANG IF I EVER HAD ONE. NO JOKE LOL)
    LOVE,
    SARAH
    (NAMASTE1983)

Thanks, bb. Right back at ya! :heart:
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    namasteL.png

I made this banner a long time ago, after reading "When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times." I thought it was a great phrase to remind us to love ourselves and others because there is something special in all of us.

When I saw Namaste1983 on the forums, I added her initially based on name alone. Since then, she has become such a huge inspiration to me. Everything she has overcome in her personal life, the amount of weight she has lost, her inextinguishable flame even in the face of adversity is nothing short of awe-inspiring.

When I read her posts and look at her pictures, I have hope that I can make it too. I have hope that I can overcome my past and that I can finally be healthy and happy one day.

Thank you (AND YOUR WORK-SANCTIONED CAPSLOCK) so much! :)

THIS!

What a time for a "LIKE" button!!!!
  • rcrea
    rcrea Posts: 80
    Options
    MelanieP_TX...she's come so far and stays so positive!!! Love me some Mel!! xoxo
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    All of my friends are pretty freakin awesome.

Especially: Cartern1, nsugarcoating, billsica and Soccer_Chick, russeljclarke and manipriscilla who are always writing me nice stuff. :)

oh, and Taso and Heather :(
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    elisabat (for her excellent progress and kind words...I heart her)
    Gennawest (an amazing success story...she's one of the few here that hasn't let it go to her head or turn into an attention *kitten*)
    JoyceJoanne (another amazing success story and all around wonderful person! She is always there with inspiring words)
    IckyBella (she has made EXCELLENT progress, doesn't treat this site like a popularity contest, and I love reading her updates)
    jtsmou (he's always there with a "wtg" and keeps up with all of his friends on this site.....and 50lbs is a great loss!!)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Here you go all my MFP LOVE

DroidPS08 - every day and Always! even if he is having a hard time...he always is there for me, he rocks my socks off! and I love him! The Bestest friend a girl could ask for!! :bigsmile:

aethompson5507 - she is a GREAT friend, and tells me I can do it everyday! Even when I don't wanna get out of my bed

bgaiett1 - she told me about this site! and she rocks

joeygirl84 - she is one strong girl! makes me wanna push even harder!

skwilson1990 - she is inspires us all!

swinginchandra - two words after the previous six...BRING IT

Rileydma- awesome! Go Team Carbon! :)

garrettsmommy and alyssa92982 - Bring it!

Ashalahn_LMT - always! this man Brings it!

keith0373 and perkymeli - he is a BEAST! and she is hott stuff and works it! :smooched: :smooched:

And all my new inspirations! MuffinMan25, porcelain_doll, melissa_w, bry_all01,RocketsGirl75, 1_up (but he is gone right now :cry: ),and hotmamasoon :drinker: Also so glad hwilliams519 and Qiksilvermojo19 are back!

All of my FRIENDS ROCK! But log every day, and bring it! :devil:
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow there are so many.

darkcowboy- My husband and biggest fan, he is always telling me how beautiful I am and that I can do this, and he is doing it right beside me.

namaste1983- Such a amazing person that has overcome so much in her life. She is a daily inspiration.

bevskiwolf, cownancy, msaip, skwilson1990, levigal, joyrobles,karo224, stefaniemacias, angelabec, chevy88grl, thickgurly, bonniehoskins, lemon72, jlsho9, corylda, silvergurl518, ajanmillie, jzim, dmkgirly82, rhomda5667, maine 7290, findingfit50s, mrspenton2009, purecity, unwrapping candy, elimendoza31, swtkittn
    All of these girls are always encouraging me and cheering me on. I know that they are watching me to help and give a push when needed, and celebrating right beside me.

I know I have left someone out, I have so many amazing friends, and I love all of them.. They are making this journey easier.
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Namaste1983 - A true fighter, incredibly brave, and a really sweet girl and deserves every pound of that incredible loss. Whenever I feel like I can't do it, I'm over to her page for some inspiration!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Wow there are so many.

darkcowboy- My husband and biggest fan, he is always telling me how beautiful I am and that I can do this, and he is doing it right beside me.

namaste1983- Such a amazing person that has overcome so much in her life. She is a daily inspiration.

bevskiwolf, cownancy, msaip, skwilson1990, levigal, joyrobles,karo224, stefaniemacias, angelabec, chevy88grl, thickgurly, bonniehoskins, lemon72, jlsho9, corylda, silvergurl518, ajanmillie, jzim, dmkgirly82, rhomda5667, maine 7290, findingfit50s, mrspenton2009, purecity, unwrapping candy, elimendoza31, swtkittn
    All of these girls are always encouraging me and cheering me on. I know that they are watching me to help and give a push when needed, and celebrating right beside me.

I know I have left someone out, I have so many amazing friends, and I love all of them.. They are making this journey easier.

well shucks, i'm flattered! my first mention :) i'm happy to support you!!!!!!
  • jeff261159
    Options
    Every one of my friends has inspired me but 1) michelle2566 2) jessienicole05 3) keeponkickin ........and all the others x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!