Are you %$@# kidding me?

Options
124»

Replies

• anvacarz
    Options
    I think people count anything as a special occasion... Unless this is a celebratory lunch, it's just a work event.

I tried to bring up the actual menu but it keeps freezing my computer! So, calorie wise, I'd pick the side of dinner veggies for 136 and then a soup or a salad with some lean protein. If the salad has croutons, cheese, bacon, etc- leave it off. Look at the half servings of pasta, do they have extras you can omit (cheese, bacon)? Is there an option of wheat pasta?

And of course, adjust your other meals, drink LOTS of water and have fun!
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    have fun and enjoy. its only 1 night, you can make up for it :]
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Everything in moderation. Get something you really like and enjoy every bite.
  • gods_gal
    Options

Anyone who has a minute to look at this see any better options?

Can you order off the kid's menu? That might be an option if they let you. If not, just order something healthy, ask them to hold any sauces or dressings, only eat half of it and take the other half home, and enjoy it. Good luck!
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    you should not be eating over 1000 calories for a single meal

why not?

I personally divide my day into 6 meals. I dont not factor exercise into that.

At the end of the day I have a large excess of calories if I worked out a lot. My dinners are usually over 1000 because I try to eat 50% of my exercise calories.

I have lost 70lbs. I also ask why not?

1. You are not the OP. Nor is anyone else in this thread you.

2. On this particular menu, the bulk of these calories seem to be coming from grease.

And to the people who are whinging on about how it doesn't matter if you go over your calories a bit; have you even looked at the menu? It ranges from 700-3000+ calories per meal. There's nothing wrong with going over calories, but the OP doesn't want to go over by 2000+, and I don't blame her at all.