Options

Replies

• manorexicmarshmallow
    Options
    I'm in! Its great to meet y'all!
  • ASF68
    ASF68 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Count me in. September did not go as well as I had hoped and I'm ready to get back on track this month!
  • BittLynne
    BittLynne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What is going to be the first challege?
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    What is going to be the first challege?

I will post the first October challenge tomorrow evening. I will normally post on Thursdays, but since October hasn't actually started yet, I'm going to delay by a day. Keep your eyes open for it tomorrow!!
  • harmonysdream
    harmonysdream Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in =) Sounds like fun!
  • Joj43
    Joj43 Posts: 54
    Options
    So excited....this is my first Challenge :smile: Let's hope it goes well for all of us!!!
  • BittLynne
    BittLynne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Alright thanks!
  • ACowboyKid
    Options
    Oh sounds like fun. I'm in. I'm number 184 which is awesome cause that's probably gonna be my start weight haha.
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Lets do this Bitoches!!!!!! I did the September challenge and lost only 3 pounds, but I'm ready for Oct! !! Lets Pump It!!!!
  • Athena413
    Options
    Oh sounds like fun. I'm in. I'm number 184 which is awesome cause that's probably gonna be my start weight haha.

You probably won't be number 184 once I format the spreadsheet - I'll sort it by everyone's user name so that it will be easier to find your name. I won't get to that until this weekend, though.
  • forgetregret
    forgetregret Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Need the motivation.
  • ACowboyKid
    Options

You probably won't be number 184 once I format the spreadsheet - I'll sort it by everyone's user name so that it will be easier to find your name. I won't get to that until this weekend, though.

Hah that's fine. I just thought it was funny. Will the first challenge be posted this Thursday or the first?
  • GodsJubilee
    Options
    Thanks. I added my name, but how will I be able to get back to your site? Do I become your friend? And if so, how do I do that?

Can you tell I just joined?
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!! I'm in again!!! I may reweigh tomorrow as I feel like I'm bloated this am. Good luck to all!
  • zumbawhit
    zumbawhit Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • holdthefries
    holdthefries Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I'm starting out at 178.2 lbs for October.
    I lost just over 4 lbs last month. Happy, but I would love to get closer to 170 at the end of October.
    Good luck everybody!!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    On the spreadsheet and ready to get this month started! I'm due for 10lbs this month ;-)
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. Maybe I'll actually LOSE a few pounds this month once I can start exercising again.
  • Athena413
    Options
    So I've been doing some research on actual military basic training - be prepared for lots of push-ups, sit-ups, and some running... :devil:
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    So I've been doing some research on actual military basic training - be prepared for lots of push-ups, sit-ups, and some running... :devil:

Don't forget burpees!