October 10 lb Bootcamp Challenge

Options

Replies

• jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    1. I love water, drinking this is no problem. So my own personal challenge is to stick to proportion size on food and stick to a calorie limit. No more over “spending” on my part. I want to be 200 or more calories under my allotted amount. Well I blew my personal challenge but hey there is next week.

2. Push-ups are not by strong point. I’ll try to do proper ones but I my have to attempt most of them from my knees. Now if this was sit-ups I would have no problem. I was 15 shy of the goal but I did my best.

From Knees: 280
    From Feet: 65

3. 3 mile run is no problem. I normally run 2-3 miles 4 times or more a week. I’m always out walking if nothing else. I walk 4 miles with my mom (2-2miles) and if we can me & sister-in-law walk the same or more once a week. i walked 4 miles this week and ran 7.5 miles. So i think I did good.

Sadly I only lost .6 pounds this week.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking it would help if I had a digital scale but instead I'm just guessing from where it looks like the pointer is. In the long run that's all that matters but when I'm making such tiny small changes then it sucks.

Anyway, week one...I think I did almost all of my water. I mentally kept note but think I eventually forgot. And I think I did all my pushups...except last night I only did 45 and then forgot to do my last set. :( And I did do the walking because I have no idea how to keep track of my miles since I can't walk outside. But I have been working out still (trying for Insanity 3 x a week plus other workouts) which means today I have to do Insanity or I fail this week.....
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Just posted my weight....didn't do pushups since I am not allowed to kneel....artificial knees but met the water and walking every day

Pam
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I wish I can do 60 push up in 15 minutes but I did my best on M,T,F. I can feel my shoulder and upper arms are bulking up.
    I finished the other 2 challenge. 2 lbs weight loss this week!
  • Seraph1120
    Seraph1120 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.2 lbs this week, surpassing my goal loss!!! WOOHOO!!

Now does anyone know if I can update my goal and still show the 26 lbs lost? Basically, I want to extend my progress bar without showing back to zero lost.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    10/7 64 oz water / 50 jumping jacks / 0 miles
    10/8
    10/9
    10/10
    10/11
    10/12
  • mislmar
    mislmar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just posted my weight today because I was out of town. Still haven't broke through this plateau 5 weeks now and no loss :( I am going to still press forward though.
  • jaimieht
    jaimieht Posts: 106
    Options
    Last week - did my 360 pushups and more than 3 miles. I am doing the c25k thing so I walk/run a bunch lol. Oh, and drank my water :)

I wasn't online yesterday so will do 100 jumping jacks today to catch up :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    update this week, just posted weight for this week no change still 171.8 hopefully next week will be better

water....got all my water in, this isnt a problem for me
    pushups.....only did 50, pushups are not my strong point
    walking.....I did 13 miles this week, my puppy was one happy puppy LOL :smile:

I am thankful for no pushups this week, hopefully I will do better on the jumpingjacks/
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Week 1 check in -

I spaced on the 1st - so nothing that day! :embarassed:

Water goals met - love drinking water!\

Was able to run 2.5 miles.

And 300 modified pushups (from knees)

Looking forward to this week's challenges!

Have fun everyone! :wink:
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Water - accomplished
    Miles- accomplished and more
    Push-ups - failed

Stayed the same. Bad week, my birthday and we are celebrating Thanksgiving. YIKES, hopefully I will have a better week next week.
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    Week 1:

I did 13 miles in running/jogging this week! I am so proud of myself. I never would have thought I was capable of that, lol. Janie and I are becoming runners!! :D
    I always drink water, so I have no problems there.
    As for the push-ups. Umm, no comment. Lol. I didn't make the challange.

Good news, I am down 4lbs!! I am less than half way to my first major goal!! I am excited about that. Hopefully, I meet it before 2012. Hopefully running 3 times a week now will make that happen!! :P

PS: Everyone of you is doing such a fantastic job!! Way to go guys! :)
  • 1grammie
    1grammie Posts: 163
    Options
    I was pleased with the weight loss but I really goofed on the fitness part. I guess I only read the water part and completely missed the rest. So I focused on the water and did fairly well. Some days better than others. The week before this challenge I walked 2 miles every day but life happened this week and I was so busy that I didn't walk. On the positive side I was really busy so didn't have much time to sit around either--was on the go all day so hopefully that helped me burn calories. It really helps me with my eating to know I am going to have to put my weight out there for all to see by the end of the week.
  • WendyTricia
    WendyTricia Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am so stoked for this week two challenge. I didn't lose last week, but that's because I was fighting bronchitis, but I'm back and ready to get going!!!

I weigh-in on Sundays...is that okay?
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Week Two Challenge:

10/8: 16oz of water :( *** Jumping Jacks: 0 *** 2.3 miles/Out of 5
    10/9:
    10/10:
    10/11:
    10/12:
    10/13:
    10/14:
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    100 Jumping Jacks done * Water - work in progress* 2 miles done.
  • cmjsarmywife
    Options
    Week 2 Challenge:

10/8: 64 oz water / 50 jumping jacks / 3.3 miles(my first 5k!)
    10/9:
    10/10:
    10/11:
    10/12:
    10/13:
    10/14:
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Challenge:

10/8: 0
    10/9: 72 oz water / 6.83 miles! Whoo-hoo!!
    10/10:
    10/11:
    10/12:
    10/13:
    10/14:
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    10/7 64 oz water / 50 jumping jacks / 0 miles
    10/8 80 oz water / 50 jumping jacks / 0 miles
    10/9 80 oz water / 60 jumping jacks / 2 miles
    10/10
    10/11
    10/12
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, up and ready to go :) Not counting today, I've done 11.5 miles of walking so far, and 250 jumping jacks :)

Have a wonderful day everyone! :)