October 10 lb Bootcamp Challenge

Options

Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Just didn't have it in me on Wednesday the 5th!!! Rest day for me!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    10/1 64 oz water / 60 push-ups / 0 miles
    10/2 80 oz water / 60 push-ups / 0 miles
    10/3 80 oz water / 60 push-ups / 0 miles
    10/4 72 oz water / 60 push-ups / 2 miles
    10/5 88 oz water / 60 push-ups / 2 miles
    10/6
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Week 1:

10/1 - NOTHING
    10/2 - NOTHING
    10/3 - 64oz - DONE/ Push-Ups- DONE/ 0 Miles out of 3
    10/4 - 80oz - Done/Push-Ups - DONE/ I did Day 1 of C25K - not sure how far the distance was :(
    10/5- 80oz - Done/Push-Ups - Done/ .7 of mile
    10/6-
    10/7-
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Ran 3 miles today :D
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I can't quite believe it... :)

I'm at 240 pushups (modified with exercise ball), and 4.5 miles 1 of which was jogging.
  • Chellek81
    Chellek81 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well the pushups are proving to be an issue but I am getting as many in a day as I can. I am, however, at about 6 miles for the week already. Going to try and do the full 60 pushups tonight and at least another mile
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I'M BAAACCKKK!!!!!! :drinker:
  • leslielt
    leslielt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I saw the week 1 challenge b/c i would have choked on the 60 push-ups a day thing. I struggle with one (like I can't even do one). Oh well maybe I'll use my ab wheel or something lol
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    YES, I am done :) All 360 pushups and 3 miles jogging :) I only drink water and tea, so that part was easy. Woo woo, can't wait to know what the next challenge will be :)
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Week 1:

10/1 - NOTHING
    10/2 - NOTHING
    10/3 - 64oz - DONE/ 60 Push-Ups- DONE/ 0 Miles out of 3
    10/4 - 80oz - Done/ 60 Push-Ups - DONE/ I did Day 1 of C25K - not sure how far the distance was :(
    10/5- 80oz - Done/ 60 Push-Ups - Done/ .7 of mile
    10/6- 80 oz - Done/ No Push- Ups today my arms are killing me/ Day 2 of C25K
    10/7-
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    9.67 miles between the Arc Trainer and Stationary bike at the gym
    0 pushups... really gotta work on those!!!!
    56 oz of water..i might still get that extra glass of water before bed!!!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    260 pushups done. Whew. My arms/shoulders/chest are seriously sore.

Total of 4 miles done.

Always over on the water (thats the easiest thing!).

Probably won't make the next 100 pushups :\ *sad*
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Looks like you're all kicking *kitten* for the first week! Don't forget that tomorrow is the first official weigh in. If you don't find your name on the spreadsheet, it's because I never got a starting weight for you - just add your name back to it with your starting weight and updated weight.

For week 2 we're going to give those shoulders and arms a little break. :smile:

Continue with your water (EVERY week this will be on there because SO many people don't drink enough water)
    Up your miles to 5 miles for the week (It can be running, cycling, elliptical, walking, jogging, or whatever you can do - just get in 5 miles of SOMETHING)

And everyone's favorite...

JUMPING JACKS!!! I want to see 50 per day. You don't have to do them all at once, just get them in. If you can't do full jumping jacks, just modify it a little and do what you can. The key here is just to get your body moving!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    10/1 64 oz water / 60 push-ups / 0 miles
    10/2 80 oz water / 60 push-ups / 0 miles
    10/3 80 oz water / 60 push-ups / 0 miles
    10/4 72 oz water / 60 push-ups / 2 miles
    10/5 88 oz water / 60 push-ups / 2 miles
    10/6 64 oz water / 0 push-ups / 0 miles
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, my arms and shoulders are thanking you for the rest! :)
  • cmjsarmywife
    Options
    I did great on drinking my water everyday.
    I ran 9 miles and walked 6 miles this week, tomorrow is my rest day and then my first 5K on Saturday!
    I did the first day of 60 pushups and have been recovering ever since! LOL I have done between 10-20 pushups the last few days, but i did my 60 today! My muscles are SO sore, ACK!
  • ADTeachTX
    ADTeachTX Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Just posted my weight for the week. Down 1 pound. Started out the week on the mini challenge well. Got in a total of 1.75 miles walking and about 100 pushups before life took over and I had to make choices like do homework or not get fired. I suffered because of those choices but I knew when i signed up for grad school that it was going to be a sucky 2 years. I am getting close to the end. What did I learn from the week...I enjoyed the walking...it was 20 minutes of ME time. But on the down side...even the walking hurt my knee. I always get the water in so that is not a problem. This week I am going to rock on the jumping jacks part of the challenge and I will try to get at least 3 miles in. Yay for personal mini goals! I want to lose 2 pounds next week but I know that I cannot always control what goes on on the scale. I will try though. This weekend is going to be tough because I have a wedding to attend, tailgating to conquer, and a fancy steak dinner to boot. Throw on that 2 days of being out and having to cram all the rest of the homework onto Sunday as well as grocery shop as we are almost completely out of groceries. Say a little prayer for me.
  • MaudeBeige
    Options
    Hhhuummmppphhh! Been a REALLY slow few weeks for me.
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    1st weigh in proved wonderful for me, down 2 pounds!!!!! I'm not doing the bootcamp challenge as I'm doing 30DS and C25K right now. But it sound like everyone is doing great at it and pushing themselves.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Looks like you're all kicking *kitten* for the first week! Don't forget that tomorrow is the first official weigh in. If you don't find your name on the spreadsheet, it's because I never got a starting weight for you - just add your name back to it with your starting weight and updated weight.

For week 2 we're going to give those shoulders and arms a little break. :smile:

Continue with your water (EVERY week this will be on there because SO many people don't drink enough water)
    Up your miles to 5 miles for the week (It can be running, cycling, elliptical, walking, jogging, or whatever you can do - just get in 5 miles of SOMETHING)

And everyone's favorite...

JUMPING JACKS!!! I want to see 50 per day. You don't have to do them all at once, just get them in. If you can't do full jumping jacks, just modify it a little and do what you can. The key here is just to get your body moving!

Well now...I didn't get in the pushups last week, but I'll work on the jumping jacks this week ;-) About to go find this spreadsheet again and put my OVER 4lb loss in!!