What's your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) of the day?: Sept 28th!

Options

Replies

• helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    this is weird, I was just trying on my ball dress that I bought when I first started my journey and it is way to big for me now. That's six months work right there!!!
    Plus I'm wearing a new top I bought last week UK size 16 and it is actually baggy.

I also woke up today in a fantastic mood as it is SUNNY here in Manchester for the first time since April, looks like summer is on it's way!!! ha ha

But I'm a little annoyed at the fact I just bought winter clothes!!! ha ha

Have an awesome day everyone, you're all b-e-a-utiful!!!!!
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My goal was to get in my wedding dress by today (it's my 9 year anniversary)....it was TOO BIG!!!!!! Yep too big!!!! Goal met and then some!!!!:drinker:

That is FABULOUS!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!
  • AmyW125
    Options
    My goal was to get in my wedding dress by today (it's my 9 year anniversary)....it was TOO BIG!!!!!! Yep too big!!!! Goal met and then some!!!!:drinker:

THANK YOU!!!!!
  • AmyW125
    Options

THANK YOU!!!!!
  • AmyW125
    Options

THANK YOU!!!!!
  • AmyW125
    Options

THANK YOU!!!!!
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    this is weird, I was just trying on my ball dress that I bought when I first started my journey and it is way to big for me now. That's six months work right there!!!
    Plus I'm wearing a new top I bought last week UK size 16 and it is actually baggy.

I also woke up today in a fantastic mood as it is SUNNY here in Manchester for the first time since April, looks like summer is on it's way!!! ha ha

But I'm a little annoyed at the fact I just bought winter clothes!!! ha ha

Have an awesome day everyone, you're all b-e-a-utiful!!!!!
  • AmyW125
    Options
    sorry for all the repeat post...the site crashed as I was replying...oops!!!!!
  • arikag
    arikag Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I fit into size 8 jeans today!! In January, I was size 18!

Woah, great job!! :)
  • KimberlyBryant
    KimberlyBryant Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    for the day: my NSV is getting up this morning and barely being able to move.. I know i have been working hard when my body is sore.. :D
  • mrsway
    mrsway Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My NSV for the moment is that I actually completed day 1 of 30DS! I tried almost 2 weeks ago and felt terrible but today I feel great, and now I know I can do it, so that should make it easier to complete day 2!
  • LaurieEReid
    Options
    Down a notch on the belt this morning. Happy dance!
  • Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My "thin" pants (size 12) are feeling baggy today- in the butt -my biggest "asset." - Woo hoo!! I can't believe I'll be comfortably wearing size 10 soon!!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I've been sick the last couple days, so someone asked me how I was feeling and before I could even answer, she said "skinny? you look great!" Put a smile on my face for sure =)
  • jlanab
    jlanab Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Jumped on the scale this morning and it was down 5.8lbs, I know that isnt my "actual" weight but its usually + 1-2 pounds every morning. The fact that its down and so low makes me excited about my weigh in on Sunday

I ran for 30 minutes straight today without needing any water. When I began my running journey 30 seconds in I was sweating bullets gasping for air and chuggin water (no lie!).

Even better NSV. after my 30 minutes was up I started my cool down and said to myself "you could have kept going" because I WASN'T EVEN TIRED!
  • Fernella13
    Fernella13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I exercised even though I feel really tired and stressed. I feel like if I've done something good for me.
  • arikag
    arikag Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Jumped on the scale this morning and it was down 5.8lbs, I know that isnt my "actual" weight but its usually + 1-2 pounds every morning. The fact that its down and so low makes me excited about my weigh in on Sunday

I ran for 30 minutes straight today without needing any water. When I began my running journey 30 seconds in I was sweating bullets gasping for air and chuggin water (no lie!).

Even better NSV. after my 30 minutes was up I started my cool down and said to myself "you could have kept going" because I WASN'T EVEN TIRED!

These are all awesome! Sometimes the non scale related things (like the great running improvement you made) are the times where you step back and can truly see how far you've come! Great job!
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I wore a skirt and a fitted blouse to campus and boys were just STARING at me. I even went into a bathroom to make sure they weren't staring because I had spilled something all over myself, lol.

It was totally flattering, but I think I'm going back to jeans and a tshirt tomorrow, haha.
  • ddeckard46
    ddeckard46 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Put on a jacket his morning that I bought back in '09 and hadn't been able to wear since. Not only did it fit again, but I found 3 dollars in the front pocket!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I am wearing SIZE 10 jeans today. I have never in my adult life worn size 10 jeans. (Well, when I was eating disordered and icky skinny, but I'm not counting that.) I love Goodwill. 4 pairs of jeans for $20.

I am healthy and fit and - dare I say it - looking pretty dang good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!