• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    mgm are my initials before I was married
    lap is the first 3 lettes of my married name
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Nickname my husband gave me - my initials are SKT - so he calls me skitty skitty bang bang, skitty bang, *kitten* head, skit skit... and it goes on
  • I thought it was a cool name for a beer I like. Unfortunately I discovered this tasty beer recently when I joined this place. Oh well!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Killa. Green. Buds.
    :smokin:

Yeah, I know. *shrug* :drinker:
    LOL I always think of the Cure song killing an arab when I see your name.. random but true. lol

Ok.. mine is Purple in Welsh - I love purple and live in Wales :bigsmile:
  • KirkseyOuzts
    Options
    Its pretty boring, just my mama & daddy's last names
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of a *****.

No, I think you are more of a ****** but a ***** can work too
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    This has been my standard handle ever since I discovered the Interwebs. :smile: My home state of KS motto is: Ad Astra Per Aspera, "to the stars, through difficulties." And a Latin name is appropriate since I majored in Theology. Also, I'm a HUGE sci-fi fan, so "to the stars!" is appropriate. And 47 is an inside joke to Star Trek fans: every single episode of every incarnation of Star Trek contains the number 47 somewhere, in some form.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    My name
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I've attempted weight loss before and when I signed up (for the second time) on here, I realized this time I'm going to be determined the whole way through and not give up. I think Determined was already taken, so I made mine what it is now. Although my fiance looked at it and didn't know what it means :/
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I was captain of a team for LeeKetty's row around the world challenge. Our team was called the Knotty Girls. I pretty much adopted Knotty as *mine*. Changed my username from jagrib0112 (first and middle initials, first four of my last name and my bday) to KnottyJen. Clearly, the Jen part is obvious.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have freckles... its as simple as that.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    skinny = what I'd eventually like to be, bear = one of my sorority's symbols, lyndsay = my name

:)
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    favorite sports team...ummm I am a girl.... and year I was born!

:drinker:
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Part of my business name. :flowerforyou:
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    The nickname my dad gave me when I was a baby was Pequeña (little, small), but it got shortened after the years to Peque, maybe I out grew it lol. Everyone knows me by this, some don't even know my real name lol

The rest is my bday
  • Redness82
    Redness82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hair is red... My bf calls me Red or Redness!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    my name is Karin and I am made of cake.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I am from Georgia, you know Georgia Peaches and a MFP friend Skinnywithin, came up with PeachyKeene, one day when I asked for help with it.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    umm... i was annointed by darth maul... when he came to earth pre episode one... he found me in a celtic store... and ask if i was... i replied a little... he replied eh... good enough, your darthceltic...

and i became him...

i am in no way, my prior name of ryangur (which was my real name, but not anymore... now i am a sith)

btw... i am not a dork... and i have a huge red schwartz... yes.. its true.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I love Golden Retrievers. All dogs, really, but especially Golden Retrievers. And I've always called dogs "woofers," so Golden Retrievers are "golden woofers." I just kinda smooshed it together, shortened it up, and there ya go.